Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The management team will have learned a lot from that game 17:19 - Sep 30 with 1865 viewsurbanblue

No doubt other teams will set up to stifle us like Huddersfield did and that we've been 'found out'. I trust KMc to work it all out on the training ground though.

Thought Morsey in particular was really missed although Taylor did well when he came on. He's starting to look the part now. Harness did well again. Hutchinson kept going when things weren't working out for him and looked so dangerous when he moved to the right. What a player he is going to be.

Vaz was superb ...
The management team will have learned a lot from that game on 17:22 - Sep 30 with 1814 viewsbournemouthblue

Harness made a big difference when he came on, lots of positive passes and overlapping with Omari

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

The management team will have learned a lot from that game on 17:23 - Sep 30 with 1810 viewsTheBoyBlue

But the vast majority of teams in this division won't play like that. In the main they are good enough to play as well perceiving they have a better chance of competing with us than changing their style of play. Some of them will be right and pull it off, but hopefully most will be wrong to do that!
[Post edited 30 Sep 2023 18:37]

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

The management team will have learned a lot from that game on 17:24 - Sep 30 with 1801 viewsbadadski

Will be good for them to think that but Morsy and broadhead in and it’s a different team where the game Huddersfield played would not work so well. Great result for us - maintain not losing - playing out the Morsy suspension and not losing any ground due to performances around us.
You learn more from these games than the easy wins as they say.
The management team will have learned a lot from that game on 17:39 - Sep 30 with 1702 viewsmrfixit426

The management team will have learned a lot from that game on 17:22 - Sep 30 by bournemouthblue

Harness made a big difference when he came on, lots of positive passes and overlapping with Omari

Harness was great today, and has looked much improved lately. However, he made one really incisive quick pass which on reflection was probably an attempt at controlling the ball.
The management team will have learned a lot from that game on 18:01 - Sep 30 with 1616 viewshave_a_word_with_him

Huddersfield would have been happy with a point from the start, the vast majority of teams in this division will not be for a game against us at their home. Sweeping statement which makes it sound like we have one style of play and Darren Moore has found the key so everyone else can just copy. I don’t believe that for a second.
The management team will have learned a lot from that game on 18:53 - Sep 30 with 1466 viewsstonojnr

Win at home,draw away used to be considered promotion form...#justsaying
The management team will have learned a lot from that game on 20:05 - Sep 30 with 1339 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

The management team will have learned a lot from that game on 18:53 - Sep 30 by stonojnr

Win at home,draw away used to be considered promotion form...#justsaying

Exactly.

Had we done just that we would be on 17 points after our 9 games.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

The management team will have learned a lot from that game on 20:22 - Sep 30 with 1283 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Hutchinson was our best outfield player today but our MOTM was Hladky. The latter is the reason why we got a point today.

Subs did a good job today.

Clarke on the other hand had had a mare today and got subbed rightly.

Let's take a point which we didn't really deserve and move on.
Login to get fewer ads

The management team will have learned a lot from that game on 20:22 - Sep 30 with 1287 viewsNthQldITFC

The management team will have learned a lot from that game on 17:39 - Sep 30 by mrfixit426

Harness was great today, and has looked much improved lately. However, he made one really incisive quick pass which on reflection was probably an attempt at controlling the ball.

I don't know if that's true or not, but it's very well-written.

He has been really good lately.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

The management team will have learned a lot from that game on 20:30 - Sep 30 with 1259 viewsChurchman

The management team will have learned a lot from that game on 20:22 - Sep 30 by Mach_foreignBlue

Hutchinson was our best outfield player today but our MOTM was Hladky. The latter is the reason why we got a point today.

Subs did a good job today.

Clarke on the other hand had had a mare today and got subbed rightly.

Let's take a point which we didn't really deserve and move on.

So we didn’t deserve a point. I didn’t see the game so obviously accept yours and Moore’s take.

One thing I don’t quite understand is the BBC stats

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/66898754

Am I right in thinking they are made up rubbish or did we actually have 20 attempts on goal and 61% possession?
The management team will have learned a lot from that game on 20:38 - Sep 30 with 1216 viewsMach_foreignBlue

The management team will have learned a lot from that game on 20:30 - Sep 30 by Churchman

So we didn’t deserve a point. I didn’t see the game so obviously accept yours and Moore’s take.

Am I right in thinking they are made up rubbish or did we actually have 20 attempts on goal and 61% possession?

Hladky was the busiest man on the pitch.

We may have had decent possession but were slow and ponderous at times.
The management team will have learned a lot from that game on 20:42 - Sep 30 with 1206 viewsFrimleyBlue

The management team will have learned a lot from that game on 20:30 - Sep 30 by Churchman

I personally think that today was just one of those typical championship games but because we've been so good it suddenly looked awful. But when you sit back and think about it, it wasn't that bad despite not being that good.

We did have a lot of shots. But... 5 from memory were in row z. But we were at least trying which is all you want to see.

Despite being that sort of game. Huddersfield could have scored 4/5, goals.

But if you take away personal thoughts of performance based on previous games.... we actually could have scored 4/5 of our own today ourselves.

Think the main takes were that the Evans luongo duo just didn't work. Clarke either was playing through his injury or williams has got himself fit and is showing the difference in levels. But I don't want to be to harsh in clarke as I like him and he just didn't look right today.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

The management team will have learned a lot from that game on 20:44 - Sep 30 with 1194 viewsChurchman

The management team will have learned a lot from that game on 20:38 - Sep 30 by Mach_foreignBlue

Hladky was the busiest man on the pitch.

We may have had decent possession but were slow and ponderous at times.

The stats say they had 8 less shots and the same number in target. How was he busier? The nature of the chances or are the BBC just making it up like everything else?

As I say, not seen the game so if your view and others is that we were dead lucky to scrape and hang on to an undeserved point, fine.
The management team will have learned a lot from that game on 20:49 - Sep 30 with 1176 viewsMach_foreignBlue

The management team will have learned a lot from that game on 20:44 - Sep 30 by Churchman

The stats say they had 8 less shots and the same number in target. How was he busier? The nature of the chances or are the BBC just making it up like everything else?

As I say, not seen the game so if your view and others is that we were dead lucky to scrape and hang on to an undeserved point, fine.

How was he busier?

Because he made a few good saves.
The management team will have learned a lot from that game on 20:52 - Sep 30 with 1169 viewsFrimleyBlue

The management team will have learned a lot from that game on 20:49 - Sep 30 by Mach_foreignBlue

How was he busier?

Because he made a few good saves.

Also. The types of saves for Hladky were excellent.

Huddersfield keeper had that worldy from freddie... but really. Hirsts header was in his chest. Chappers volley into chest etc. Straight forward saves in comparison to Hladky.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024