Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any chance that the reason we haven’t seen the 3rd kit 13:39 - Oct 2 with 1645 viewsKeno

Is because it’s a camouflage one?
[Post edited 2 Oct 2023 13:39]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Any chance that the reason we haven’t seen the 3rd kit on 13:43 - Oct 2 with 1605 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I have a joke about camouflage. It's posted below.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Any chance that the reason we haven’t seen the 3rd kit on 13:44 - Oct 2 with 1594 viewshoppy

Any chance that the reason we haven’t seen the 3rd kit on 13:43 - Oct 2 by The_Flashing_Smile

Good one.

I've not seen that one before.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Any chance that the reason we haven’t seen the 3rd kit on 13:48 - Oct 2 with 1575 viewsWD19

Any chance that the reason we haven’t seen the 3rd kit on 13:44 - Oct 2 by hoppy

Good one.

I've not seen that one before.

It was a bit too obscure for my taste.
Any chance that the reason we haven’t seen the 3rd kit on 13:49 - Oct 2 with 1570 viewsblueasfook

Any chance that the reason we haven’t seen the 3rd kit on 13:43 - Oct 2 by The_Flashing_Smile

I bought a pair of camouflage trousers the other week, but I can't blooming find them anywhere.

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Any chance that the reason we haven’t seen the 3rd kit on 13:57 - Oct 2 with 1538 viewshomer_123

Nothing to see here.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Any chance that the reason we haven’t seen the 3rd kit on 15:40 - Oct 2 with 1436 viewsBrandonsBlues

Be like the man u kit when the players could not see each other whilst wearing it. Bad idea all round
Ashton out
Any chance that the reason we haven’t seen the 3rd kit on 16:53 - Oct 2 with 1379 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Actually I do genuinely have a camouflage joke.

Sergeant: I didn't see you at camouflage training this morning Murphy.
Corporal: Thank you Sir.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Any chance that the reason we haven’t seen the 3rd kit on 17:39 - Oct 2 with 1313 viewsKropotkin123

Any chance that the reason we haven’t seen the 3rd kit on 16:53 - Oct 2 by The_Flashing_Smile

Actually I do genuinely have a camouflage joke.

Sergeant: I didn't see you at camouflage training this morning Murphy.
Corporal: Thank you Sir.

Gave you an upvote as genuine camouflage jokes are hard to find.

I was looking to start a business making replica camouflage aeroplanes. But I gave up as my wife said she couldn't see it taking off.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Login to get fewer ads

Any chance that the reason we haven’t seen the 3rd kit on 17:45 - Oct 2 with 1297 viewsKeno

Any chance that the reason we haven’t seen the 3rd kit on 17:39 - Oct 2 by Kropotkin123

Gave you an upvote as genuine camouflage jokes are hard to find.

I was looking to start a business making replica camouflage aeroplanes. But I gave up as my wife said she couldn't see it taking off.

I was really disappointed in you, I went to that The Camouflage Club meeting you suggested but you didnt turn up.

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Any chance that the reason we haven’t seen the 3rd kit on 19:27 - Oct 2 with 1226 viewshoppy

Any chance that the reason we haven’t seen the 3rd kit on 17:45 - Oct 2 by Keno

I was really disappointed in you, I went to that The Camouflage Club meeting you suggested but you didnt turn up.

The meeting was a big scam - you only find that out after you've paid your money for it. They certainly saw you coming...

Any chance that the reason we haven’t seen the 3rd kit on 21:49 - Oct 2 with 1101 viewsNthQldITFC

It would certainly have buggared up the Johnny Wark (now Massimo) song if he'd played in it. We might have had to rewrite based on Hi-Ho Silver lining, or got into quantum mechanics for an answer. Christ.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Any chance that the reason we haven’t seen the 3rd kit on 10:34 - Oct 3 with 941 viewshoppy

Any chance that the reason we haven’t seen the 3rd kit on 21:49 - Oct 2 by NthQldITFC

It would certainly have buggared up the Johnny Wark (now Massimo) song if he'd played in it. We might have had to rewrite based on Hi-Ho Silver lining, or got into quantum mechanics for an answer. Christ.

"He's here, he's there, could be anywhere..."?

Any chance that the reason we haven’t seen the 3rd kit on 16:10 - Oct 3 with 848 viewsMedwayTractor

Blog: Who's Next Between the Sticks (Or Be Careful What You Wish For)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024