Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just had to check my TV wasn't on mute 12:09 - Nov 5 with 1914 viewsgainsboroughblue

Jeez.

This is what they laughed at us for after ten years of mid table nothingness, not one.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Just had to check my TV wasn't on mute on 12:10 - Nov 5 with 1897 viewsgainsboroughblue

And

0-1

I'm sure there will be restless noise now.

Just had to check my TV wasn't on mute on 12:14 - Nov 5 with 1860 viewsChondzoresk

They look woeful. The crowd think they are in a Library, even the commentators have said how quiet it is. Norwich are cr@p. We should stick 4 or 5 past em. Easy.
Just had to check my TV wasn't on mute on 12:16 - Nov 5 with 1841 viewsIllinoisblue

Good number of empty seats too.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Just had to check my TV wasn't on mute on 12:17 - Nov 5 with 1834 viewsIllinoisblue

0-2! Carved open. You love to see it

62 - 78 - 81

Just had to check my TV wasn't on mute on 12:18 - Nov 5 with 1825 viewsgainsboroughblue

Just had to check my TV wasn't on mute on 12:17 - Nov 5 by Illinoisblue

Ho Ho.

You're about 10 seconds ahead of me so loved that move knowing what was going to happen!

This is going to be extremely toxic.

Wagner will be gone by the time my beef is done in the slow cooker I fear.

Just had to check my TV wasn't on mute on 12:21 - Nov 5 with 1797 viewsLankHenners

Just had to check my TV wasn't on mute on 12:17 - Nov 5 by Illinoisblue

They look so easy to play through, Blackburn barely having to try.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Just had to check my TV wasn't on mute on 12:23 - Nov 5 with 1763 viewsNthQldITFC

Just had to check my TV wasn't on mute on 12:21 - Nov 5 by LankHenners

They look so easy to play through, Blackburn barely having to try.

Should be at least 4 already

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Just had to check my TV wasn't on mute on 12:24 - Nov 5 with 1750 viewsgainsboroughblue

Just had to check my TV wasn't on mute on 12:23 - Nov 5 by NthQldITFC

Indeed

Blackburn are almost being quite lazy thinking they've got even more time than they actually have. Spurned two good chances as a result.

Login to get fewer ads

Just had to check my TV wasn't on mute on 12:26 - Nov 5 with 1713 viewsIllinoisblue

Just had to check my TV wasn't on mute on 12:23 - Nov 5 by NthQldITFC

It really should. Norwich have offered zero resistance whatsoever. Getting pulled apart.

62 - 78 - 81

Just had to check my TV wasn't on mute on 12:27 - Nov 5 with 1702 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Just had to check my TV wasn't on mute on 12:18 - Nov 5 by gainsboroughblue

Ho Ho.

You're about 10 seconds ahead of me so loved that move knowing what was going to happen!

This is going to be extremely toxic.

Wagner will be gone by the time my beef is done in the slow cooker I fear.

The bizarre thing is that it isn't toxic. It is like they are either resigned to it or don't care!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Just had to check my TV wasn't on mute on 12:27 - Nov 5 with 1694 viewsFrimleyBlue

Just had to check my TV wasn't on mute on 12:26 - Nov 5 by Illinoisblue

It really should. Norwich have offered zero resistance whatsoever. Getting pulled apart.

Christ. We'd have a field day if we played them now. They can't cope as soon as the press is broken. Which is easy as they can't press well lol.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Just had to check my TV wasn't on mute on 12:28 - Nov 5 with 1679 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Just had to check my TV wasn't on mute on 12:27 - Nov 5 by Nthsuffolkblue

The bizarre thing is that it isn't toxic. It is like they are either resigned to it or don't care!

Blackburn looking like a side that are really enjoying their football at the moment!

Aren't they fighting against relegation?

Just had to check my TV wasn't on mute on 12:29 - Nov 5 with 1672 viewsgainsboroughblue

Just had to check my TV wasn't on mute on 12:27 - Nov 5 by Nthsuffolkblue

I thought it would get worse after that 2nd went in and there were visible getting off seats and booing, but it soon subsided.

We've been there and know what it's like but we didn't give up as a fanbase after a year of shocking, turgid football. Fairweather feckers.

Just had to check my TV wasn't on mute on 12:33 - Nov 5 with 1639 viewsgainsboroughblue

Big cheers for the first shot at goal.

Just had to check my TV wasn't on mute on 12:34 - Nov 5 with 1614 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Just had to check my TV wasn't on mute on 12:33 - Nov 5 by gainsboroughblue

Big cheers for the first shot at goal.

Even louder ones for a shot wide!

Just had to check my TV wasn't on mute on 12:41 - Nov 5 with 1547 viewspatrickswell

Last 10 minutes, Norwich have come back into this and come close with several good chances. You’d think the Barclay would be responding and roaring them on, but after each chance, there’s a round of applause and then they’re back into silence again - a completely passive crowd.
Just had to check my TV wasn't on mute on 12:45 - Nov 5 with 1510 viewsredrickstuhaart

Just had to check my TV wasn't on mute on 12:41 - Nov 5 by patrickswell

Last 10 minutes, Norwich have come back into this and come close with several good chances. You’d think the Barclay would be responding and roaring them on, but after each chance, there’s a round of applause and then they’re back into silence again - a completely passive crowd.

Blackburn look like they have been watching us....
Just had to check my TV wasn't on mute on 12:48 - Nov 5 with 1483 viewsNthQldITFC

I've never heard a ground as quiet as this before. Hope they put some effort into the boos in a minute.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Just had to check my TV wasn't on mute on 12:49 - Nov 5 with 1462 viewsgainsboroughblue

Just had to check my TV wasn't on mute on 12:48 - Nov 5 by NthQldITFC

I've never heard a ground as quiet as this before. Hope they put some effort into the boos in a minute.

Chris Sutton has twice now said that this could be Wagner's last game.

Coming across as more of a personal hope than expectation.

Just had to check my TV wasn't on mute on 12:50 - Nov 5 with 1443 viewsNthsuffolkblue

It is like the crowd care even less than the players and the manager.

Just had to check my TV wasn't on mute on 12:50 - Nov 5 with 1442 viewsgainsboroughblue

Even the boos were pathetic. Basically a couple of seconds then sat down again.

Just had to check my TV wasn't on mute on 12:52 - Nov 5 with 1418 viewsDeepBlueSea

As I understand it parachute payments are only for 3 years IF the club has been in the prem for more than one season. So whatever they got this summer (30 or 40m maybe?) will turn to nothing next summer.

They do have a couple of good players who could command a decent fee- Sara and Howe for example, but it’s going to be a massive challenge. I bet their wage bill is easily double ours.
Just had to check my TV wasn't on mute on 12:55 - Nov 5 with 1348 viewshoppy

Just had to check my TV wasn't on mute on 12:49 - Nov 5 by gainsboroughblue

Well, if Chris Sutton has predicted it...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Just had to check my TV wasn't on mute on 13:00 - Nov 5 with 1302 viewsRegencyBlue

Just had to check my TV wasn't on mute on 12:49 - Nov 5 by gainsboroughblue

Don’t think Wagner can really have much longer.

Even allowing for my personal bias against them they are absolutely awful plus Webber, who brought him in, is about to leave with a new Chief Executive taking up the reins.
Just had to check my TV wasn't on mute on 13:29 - Nov 5 with 1219 viewsDeepBlueSea

We have more than double their points this season- I can’t believe many would have predicted this back at the beginning of August.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024