Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it just me 19:18 - Nov 5 with 3138 viewsthe_toff

Or do the highlights of our game at Birmingham yesterday already look like they could be 30 years old.
Is it just me on 19:27 - Nov 5 with 3046 viewsWallingford_Boy

Just you.

RIP Sir Bobby

Was it the candle powered floodlights that give it that effect? on 19:33 - Nov 5 with 2987 viewsunstableblue

Seemed very dim

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Is it just me on 19:50 - Nov 5 with 2886 viewsSwansea_Blue

Yeah, they could have done with a few more candles in the floodlights.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Was it the candle powered floodlights that give it that effect? on 20:20 - Nov 5 with 2725 viewsNthQldITFC

Was it the candle powered floodlights that give it that effect? on 19:33 - Nov 5 by unstableblue

Seemed very dim

Harsh. Reasonable question, isn't it?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Is it just me on 20:53 - Nov 5 with 2613 viewsIllinoisblue

Said yesterday their floodlights are sheeite.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Was it the candle powered floodlights that give it that effect? on 21:07 - Nov 5 with 2505 viewsunstableblue

Was it the candle powered floodlights that give it that effect? on 20:20 - Nov 5 by NthQldITFC

Harsh. Reasonable question, isn't it?

I was suggesting that Brum’s floodlights seemed quite dim, and may have contributed to the effect the OP noted

Was it the candle powered floodlights that give it that effect? on 21:18 - Nov 5 with 2432 viewsBuhrer

Was it the candle powered floodlights that give it that effect? on 21:07 - Nov 5 by unstableblue

I was suggesting that Brum’s floodlights seemed quite dim, and may have contributed to the effect the OP noted

Lighten up eh?
Was it the candle powered floodlights that give it that effect? on 21:20 - Nov 5 with 2403 viewsSitfcB

Was it the candle powered floodlights that give it that effect? on 21:07 - Nov 5 by unstableblue

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

Is it just me on 21:21 - Nov 5 with 2398 viewsSitfcB

Floodlights were shîte, felt a bit dark even at the game.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Was it the candle powered floodlights that give it that effect? on 21:53 - Nov 5 with 2256 viewsunstableblue

Was it the candle powered floodlights that give it that effect? on 21:18 - Nov 5 by Buhrer

Lighten up eh?

Ah! The penny has dropped

Is it just me on 22:56 - Nov 5 with 2054 viewsbobbyramsey

It’s called “The Black Country” for a reason….,,,
Is it just me on 23:13 - Nov 5 with 2011 viewsClareBlue

Is it just me on 22:56 - Nov 5 by bobbyramsey

It’s called “The Black Country” for a reason….,,,

Nice try, but there is no way that the Black Country has ever included Birmingham.
Is it just me on 10:17 - Nov 6 with 1587 viewsEdwardStone

Is it just me on 23:13 - Nov 5 by ClareBlue

Nice try, but there is no way that the Black Country has ever included Birmingham.

Not the Black Country, but adjacent....so not totally dark, but Dimly Lit Country
Is it just me on 10:21 - Nov 6 with 1560 viewsbobbyramsey

Is it just me on 23:13 - Nov 5 by ClareBlue

Dingy, kind of dark grey and murky........
Is it just me on 10:43 - Nov 6 with 1497 viewsDubtractor

I'm assuming their Floodlights were installed by the same dodgy builders that built the condemned stands that needed rebuilding.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Is it just me on 12:19 - Nov 6 with 1295 viewsTractorgirlforever

I thought exactly the same!.. one shot in particular of the away fans reminded me of an 80's scene!
Is it just me on 12:36 - Nov 6 with 1245 views_clive_baker_

I know what you mean. I think it's a combination of the dreadful floodlights, the 2nd half weather and their side stand being renovated. Looks like Louie Donowa and Chris Swailes should be out there playing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024