Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
They wanna be us, They wanna be us, Narridge City, They wanna be us! 20:04 - Nov 28 with 3130 viewsNthQldITFC

They're playing in blue!

Edit: I should keep my stupid fat mouth shut.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2023 20:06]

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

They wanna be us, They wanna be us, Narridge City, They wanna be us! on 20:06 - Nov 28 with 2290 viewsSitfcB

Is it not purple?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

They wanna be us, They wanna be us, Narridge City, They wanna be us! on 20:07 - Nov 28 with 2273 viewsNthQldITFC

They wanna be us, They wanna be us, Narridge City, They wanna be us! on 20:06 - Nov 28 by SitfcB

Is it not purple?

I suppose it is when you put it like that. I'm a tvvat.

Strewth, Watford are rubbish!
[Post edited 28 Nov 2023 20:08]

They wanna be us, They wanna be us, Narridge City, They wanna be us! on 20:14 - Nov 28 with 2223 viewsSitfcB

They wanna be us, They wanna be us, Narridge City, They wanna be us! on 20:07 - Nov 28 by NthQldITFC

I suppose it is when you put it like that. I'm a tvvat.

Strewth, Watford are rubbish!
[Post edited 28 Nov 2023 20:08]

2-0 bloody hell.

COYB

They wanna be us, They wanna be us, Narridge City, They wanna be us! on 20:16 - Nov 28 with 2193 viewsArnieM

Unfortunately they appear to be running into a little bit of form….

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

They wanna be us, They wanna be us, Narridge City, They wanna be us! on 20:16 - Nov 28 with 2182 viewspointofblue

Trust them to find form in the run up to playing us.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

They wanna be us, They wanna be us, Narridge City, They wanna be us! on 20:16 - Nov 28 with 2183 viewsBent_double

They wanna be us, They wanna be us, Narridge City, They wanna be us! on 20:14 - Nov 28 by SitfcB

2-0 bloody hell.

What's going on, don't tell me they're starting to find some form now ffs...

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

They wanna be us, They wanna be us, Narridge City, They wanna be us! on 20:19 - Nov 28 with 2146 viewsStewart27

They wanna be us, They wanna be us, Narridge City, They wanna be us! on 20:16 - Nov 28 by Bent_double

What's going on, don't tell me they're starting to find some form now ffs...

I was more worried about a couple of weeks of new manager bounce. That’s not happening now.
They wanna be us, They wanna be us, Narridge City, They wanna be us! on 20:20 - Nov 28 with 2127 viewsSitfcB

They wanna be us, They wanna be us, Narridge City, They wanna be us! on 20:19 - Nov 28 by Stewart27

I was more worried about a couple of weeks of new manager bounce. That’s not happening now.

Few wins to keep him in the job for a bit longer before going on a horrid run again.

COYB

Login to get fewer ads

They wanna be us, They wanna be us, Narridge City, They wanna be us! on 20:24 - Nov 28 with 2052 viewsArnieM

They wanna be us, They wanna be us, Narridge City, They wanna be us! on 20:20 - Nov 28 by SitfcB

Few wins to keep him in the job for a bit longer before going on a horrid run again.

I wish. But you just know what’s going to happen on the 16th … both clubs forms going in opposite directions ffs!

They wanna be us, They wanna be us, Narridge City, They wanna be us! on 20:32 - Nov 28 with 1992 viewsNthsuffolkblue

The wrong team are playing in yellow! Although, as I type that they have pulled one back!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

They wanna be us, They wanna be us, Narridge City, They wanna be us! on 20:33 - Nov 28 with 1984 viewsbazza

Cracking goal !!! Come on Watford !!
They wanna be us, They wanna be us, Narridge City, They wanna be us! on 20:35 - Nov 28 with 1962 viewsbazza

Get in !!!!!!!
They wanna be us, They wanna be us, Narridge City, They wanna be us! on 20:35 - Nov 28 with 1958 viewsquirkie

2-0 and you ....

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

They wanna be us, They wanna be us, Narridge City, They wanna be us! on 20:36 - Nov 28 with 1936 viewsSitfcB

They wanna be us, They wanna be us, Narridge City, They wanna be us! on 20:20 - Nov 28 by SitfcB

LOLLERS

COYB

They wanna be us, They wanna be us, Narridge City, They wanna be us! on 20:40 - Nov 28 with 1848 viewsArnieM

They wanna be us, They wanna be us, Narridge City, They wanna be us! on 20:36 - Nov 28 by SitfcB

LOLLERS

Wow! Am I relieved to see that happen … c’maaarn Watford 👍

They wanna be us, They wanna be us, Narridge City, They wanna be us! on 20:46 - Nov 28 with 1792 viewsNthsuffolkblue

They wanna be us, They wanna be us, Narridge City, They wanna be us! on 20:40 - Nov 28 by ArnieM

Wow! Am I relieved to see that happen … c’maaarn Watford 👍

Seem to be missing Hwang. Keeper looks very uncomfortable with long shots - although, as I say that he saves one. Watford have found much more space.

They wanna be us, They wanna be us, Narridge City, They wanna be us! on 20:49 - Nov 28 with 1771 viewsbazza

They wanna be us, They wanna be us, Narridge City, They wanna be us! on 20:46 - Nov 28 by Nthsuffolkblue

Seem to be missing Hwang. Keeper looks very uncomfortable with long shots - although, as I say that he saves one. Watford have found much more space.

Did he go off injured?
They wanna be us, They wanna be us, Narridge City, They wanna be us! on 20:52 - Nov 28 with 1744 viewsNthsuffolkblue

They wanna be us, They wanna be us, Narridge City, They wanna be us! on 20:49 - Nov 28 by bazza

Did he go off injured?

They said Hwang had a tight hamstring and was taken off as a precaution. Not sure why Gunn isn't playing.

They wanna be us, They wanna be us, Narridge City, They wanna be us! on 21:01 - Nov 28 with 1686 viewsbazza

They wanna be us, They wanna be us, Narridge City, They wanna be us! on 20:52 - Nov 28 by Nthsuffolkblue

They said Hwang had a tight hamstring and was taken off as a precaution. Not sure why Gunn isn't playing.

They crumbled as soon as Watford upped the tempo. Savage defending. The keeper looks a bit ropey , all lovely to see.
They wanna be us, They wanna be us, Narridge City, They wanna be us! on 21:08 - Nov 28 with 1646 viewsSitfcB

They can never be us.

Didn’t even sell out the away end tonight Could pay on the day.

COYB

They wanna be us, They wanna be us, Narridge City, They wanna be us! on 21:34 - Nov 28 with 1547 viewsNthsuffolkblue

They wanna be us, They wanna be us, Narridge City, They wanna be us! on 20:52 - Nov 28 by Nthsuffolkblue

Just shown they are missing about 6 players. Gunn is one of them with a muscle injury. Let's hope their treatment room is as effective as ours was under Evans' lack of investment.

They wanna be us, They wanna be us, Narridge City, They wanna be us! on 21:41 - Nov 28 with 1519 viewsblueoxford

They wanna be us, They wanna be us, Narridge City, They wanna be us! on 21:34 - Nov 28 by Nthsuffolkblue

Just shown they are missing about 6 players. Gunn is one of them with a muscle injury. Let's hope their treatment room is as effective as ours was under Evans' lack of investment.

Their keeper has been awful tonight
They wanna be us, They wanna be us, Narridge City, They wanna be us! on 21:42 - Nov 28 with 1508 viewsArnieM

They wanna be us, They wanna be us, Narridge City, They wanna be us! on 21:34 - Nov 28 by Nthsuffolkblue

3-2 to Watford 👍

They wanna be us, They wanna be us, Narridge City, They wanna be us! on 21:45 - Nov 28 with 1479 viewsNthQldITFC

Not sure if Watford forwards are really good or not, but Nodge seem so easy to play through at the back - either really hesitant or really slow or both. And Ashley Barnes is a POSD*

* Proper Old School Donkey

They wanna be us, They wanna be us, Narridge City, They wanna be us! on 21:48 - Nov 28 with 1449 viewsfarkenhell

Did Hwang twang his ham?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024