Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apols if asked & answered already, but what route in does the Nodge bus take 13:20 - Dec 15 with 1442 viewsghostofescobar

Assume they aren't funneled into SAR Way? It would be absolutely marvellous to also "welcome" the Nodge bus, but assume they and the Police wouldn't want that. They must go into Constantine Road from the other end? It would be great to give them a lovely warm Suffolk welcome!

GhostOfEscobar

Apols if asked & answered already, but what route in does the Nodge bus take on 13:30 - Dec 15 with 1373 viewsOldFart71

They aren't coming in by bus. They have a Budgerie car.
Apols if asked & answered already, but what route in does the Nodge bus take on 13:46 - Dec 15 with 1308 viewstextbackup

They’ll be heading down the A140 about now I reckon, plenty of bridges, and bricks you could grab en route
[Post edited 15 Dec 2023 13:46]

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Apols if asked & answered already, but what route in does the Nodge bus take on 13:56 - Dec 15 with 1247 viewsNthQldITFC

Apols if asked & answered already, but what route in does the Nodge bus take on 13:30 - Dec 15 by OldFart71

They aren't coming in by bus. They have a Budgerie car.

Comes in every colour except silver. Marketed as a family car - it's farking massive!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Apols if asked & answered already, but what route in does the Nodge bus take on 14:10 - Dec 15 with 1190 viewsBasuco

The last time they drove down Portman Road behind the Cobbold, they will struggle this year to use that route.
Apols if asked & answered already, but what route in does the Nodge bus take on 14:12 - Dec 15 with 1181 viewsBasuco

Apols if asked & answered already, but what route in does the Nodge bus take on 13:46 - Dec 15 by textbackup

They’ll be heading down the A140 about now I reckon, plenty of bridges, and bricks you could grab en route

Didn't they stay in the Penta hotel last time?
Apols if asked & answered already, but what route in does the Nodge bus take on 14:21 - Dec 15 with 1125 viewsSitfcB

Away coach parks in a compound in the old Staples site, they’ll make the short trip down West End Road to there tomorrow.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Apols if asked & answered already, but what route in does the Nodge bus take on 14:41 - Dec 15 with 1053 viewsJ2BLUE

Apols if asked & answered already, but what route in does the Nodge bus take on 13:46 - Dec 15 by textbackup

Sorry to be the fun police but we have some very simple fans and shouldn’t even joke about this.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Apols if asked & answered already, but what route in does the Nodge bus take on 17:52 - Dec 15 with 863 viewstextbackup

Apols if asked & answered already, but what route in does the Nodge bus take on 14:41 - Dec 15 by J2BLUE

Sorry to be the fun police but we have some very simple fans and shouldn’t even joke about this.

If they were that simple they’d not be able to operate the internet and get on here

Reckon the coach was safe

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

Apols if asked & answered already, but what route in does the Nodge bus take on 20:31 - Dec 15 with 682 viewsKeno

Not sure but tomorrow afternoon it will be going down hill

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Apols if asked & answered already, but what route in does the Nodge bus take on 20:41 - Dec 15 with 646 viewsMiaow

Will it be an open-top bus?

⋆⋆⋆ My Ipswich Town quizzes: https://www.jetpunk.com/series/1696326/hinckfords-ipswich-town-quizzes ⋆⋆⋆
Poll: Which of this season’s (outfield) shirts do you most prefer?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024