Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Something is missing from the Derby Day build up..... 20:10 - Dec 15 with 1239 viewsBloots

.....where is the totally maniacal, raving mad, lunatic "call to arms" from Unstableblue??!!??

I will not be happy unless I see it tonight.

It'll help me sleep knowing that all is well in the world.

Come on Unstable mate, sort it out.

x

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Something is missing from the Derby Day build up..... on 20:20 - Dec 15 with 1143 views2-5-7

Talking of a call to arms….gaawd.
And that’s the NCFC social

Come on Town!!

Something is missing from the Derby Day build up..... on 20:25 - Dec 15 with 1118 viewsunstableblue

Come on Bloots this is the one game where my services are not required, surely?... even the Churchman's shall rouse themselves au naturel into a FRENZY

But let me just get 3 Parlour Cobra Bombs down me and I'll see what I can do.. seeing as you've asked so nicely

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Something is missing from the Derby Day build up..... on 20:27 - Dec 15 with 1086 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Something is missing from the Derby Day build up..... on 20:20 - Dec 15 by 2-5-7

Come on Town!!

Imagine having that lump as your club's best ever player!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Something is missing from the Derby Day build up..... on 20:27 - Dec 15 with 1087 viewsDubtractor

Something is missing from the Derby Day build up..... on 20:25 - Dec 15 by unstableblue

Come on Bloots this is the one game where my services are not required, surely?... even the Churchman's shall rouse themselves au naturel into a FRENZY

But let me just get 3 Parlour Cobra Bombs down me and I'll see what I can do.. seeing as you've asked so nicely

Even the middle tier of the Pioneer will be setting flares off tomorrow.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Something is missing from the Derby Day build up..... on 20:31 - Dec 15 with 1053 viewsNthQldITFC

Something is missing from the Derby Day build up..... on 20:27 - Dec 15 by Nthsuffolkblue

Imagine having that lump as your club's best ever player!

Who was that? Huckleberry?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Something is missing from the Derby Day build up..... on 20:32 - Dec 15 with 1040 views2-5-7

Something is missing from the Derby Day build up..... on 20:31 - Dec 15 by NthQldITFC

Who was that? Huckleberry?

Other Lump - Holt
Good man. (n/t) on 20:34 - Dec 15 with 1026 viewsBloots

Something is missing from the Derby Day build up..... on 20:25 - Dec 15 by unstableblue

Something is missing from the Derby Day build up..... on 20:35 - Dec 15 with 1019 viewsCoastalblue

Something is missing from the Derby Day build up..... on 20:20 - Dec 15 by 2-5-7

Come on Town!!

Half the goals in that aren't even against us?

What a load of old tripe.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Login to get fewer ads

I'm gonna take a garden.... on 20:35 - Dec 15 with 1016 viewsBloots

Something is missing from the Derby Day build up..... on 20:27 - Dec 15 by Dubtractor

Even the middle tier of the Pioneer will be setting flares off tomorrow.

....incinerator in with me.

Might roast a few chestnuts.

Does that count?

Something is missing from the Derby Day build up..... on 20:44 - Dec 15 with 953 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Something is missing from the Derby Day build up..... on 20:32 - Dec 15 by 2-5-7

Other Lump - Holt

Yes, I meant in terms of what they achieved for them otherwise it would be Molby.

Something is missing from the Derby Day build up..... on 21:06 - Dec 15 with 852 viewsKeno

Come on Town!!

What makes that even funnier is that he isn’t the most irritating Holt in football now

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I'm gonna take a garden.... on 21:48 - Dec 15 with 733 viewsFixed_It

I'm gonna take a garden.... on 20:35 - Dec 15 by Bloots

....incinerator in with me.

Might roast a few chestnuts.

Does that count?

Don't forget to take the fire safety certificate with you!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Something is missing from the Derby Day build up..... on 21:52 - Dec 15 with 700 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Something is missing from the Derby Day build up..... on 21:06 - Dec 15 by Keno

What makes that even funnier is that he isn’t the most irritating Holt in football now

That's only because he isn't in football now. It was questionable whether he was ever more in football than wrestling in the first place!

Something is missing from the Derby Day build up..... on 22:05 - Dec 15 with 661 viewsSuffolktractor

Something is missing from the Derby Day build up..... on 20:44 - Dec 15 by Nthsuffolkblue

Yes, I meant in terms of what they achieved for them otherwise it would be Molby.

Martin Peters was surely their best ever player, even though he must have been around 40 at the time!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024