Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What was Gunn’s gesticulation at the end of the game all about? 01:31 - Dec 17 with 2208 viewsArnieM

He turned and faced the SBR stand, with his palms face down in front of his body pushing his hands downwards inns motion … anyone see that snd know what he was trying say?

I suspect like his team mates it was another attempt to wind up the Town fans. Personally speaking, it was Wasted on me as I didn’t understand what he meant by it! Perhaps it’s some code for inbreeds ….

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

What was Gunn’s gesticulation at the end of the game all about? on 05:20 - Dec 17 with 1987 viewsFrankMarshall

Think he was trying to say that we are heading down the table from this point forward. Couple of other players did it also.

Frank Marshall

What was Gunn’s gesticulation at the end of the game all about? on 08:23 - Dec 17 with 1607 viewsArnoldMoorhen

I didn't see it, but from how you describe it, it sounds like a "Hush yourselves/stay calm" gesture.

American Football Quarter Backs do it when gathering the players round them to communicate the next play, especially Patrick Mahomes, so maybe Gunn watches a lot of NFL?

But that would be my bet: a kind of "Calm yourselves, don't get ahead of yourselves" statement meaning "You aren't promoted yet!"
What was Gunn’s gesticulation at the end of the game all about? on 08:53 - Dec 17 with 1467 viewsfranz_tyson

He was trying to subdue the Portman Road divet monster...... which overwhelmed his father in 1996.
What was Gunn’s gesticulation at the end of the game all about? on 09:09 - Dec 17 with 1342 viewshoppy

Was it his way of trying to berate the town fans by clearly showing he had 6 fingers on each hand?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

What was Gunn’s gesticulation at the end of the game all about? on 09:13 - Dec 17 with 1324 viewsNthQldITFC

What was Gunn’s gesticulation at the end of the game all about? on 08:53 - Dec 17 by franz_tyson

He was trying to subdue the Portman Road divet monster...... which overwhelmed his father in 1996.

Damn. You beat me to it, and there was me thinking I'd come up with a really clever answer in: "He was passing on his dad's thanks for flattening out the pitch."

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

What was Gunn’s gesticulation at the end of the game all about? on 09:13 - Dec 17 with 1318 viewsMK1

What was Gunn’s gesticulation at the end of the game all about? on 09:09 - Dec 17 by hoppy

Was it his way of trying to berate the town fans by clearly showing he had 6 fingers on each hand?

We could get the game replayed for them playing an illegible player. Must be a ruling about keepers with 6 fingers.
What was Gunn’s gesticulation at the end of the game all about? on 09:31 - Dec 17 with 1225 viewsWickets

They will try anything to take the edge off our great start so it shows how much they are struggling with it .
What was Gunn’s gesticulation at the end of the game all about? on 09:47 - Dec 17 with 1105 viewsJimmy86

The way I perceived it was it was him gesturing at us to calm down... Could be wrong, but that's how I saw it...

For me, I was fuming, as we were the better team and had Broady been more clinical with the 2 he missed, before the one he did score we would have won that game, as we deserved to... Their celebration at the end over a 2-2 draw tells you everything!! Ultimately the winless run goes on though and that grates on me
Login to get fewer ads

What was Gunn’s gesticulation at the end of the game all about? on 10:03 - Dec 17 with 1025 viewsITFC_Forever

Fraud of a keeper living off his Dad’s name.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

What was Gunn’s gesticulation at the end of the game all about? on 10:07 - Dec 17 with 994 viewsPlums

What was Gunn’s gesticulation at the end of the game all about? on 10:03 - Dec 17 by ITFC_Forever

Fraud of a keeper living off his Dad’s name.

A bit harsh for a keeper they're going to carry round the city on their shoulders

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

What was Gunn’s gesticulation at the end of the game all about? on 10:12 - Dec 17 with 960 viewsDamster

What was Gunn’s gesticulation at the end of the game all about? on 10:07 - Dec 17 by Plums

A bit harsh for a keeper they're going to carry round the city on their shoulders

I think that is the Norwich sign for “park the bus lads…. We are shi1te”
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024