Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anybody silent on Gaza or an apologist for the I.D.F or Israeli state.... 23:12 - Jan 4 with 8118 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Shame on you.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Anybody silent on Gaza or an apologist for the I.D.F or Israeli state.... on 12:28 - Jan 5 with 1076 viewsGlasgowBlue

Anybody silent on Gaza or an apologist for the I.D.F or Israeli state.... on 09:06 - Jan 5 by SuperKieranMcKenna

What a daft post - what does it even mean - if I don’t go on to Twitter and post 20 times a day about Gaza, shame on me? What difference does it make?

Does that also include all the other atrocities and Human Rights violations in China, Yemen, Sudan Ukraine. Is it shame on you for being silent on those? 10k civilians and 100k Ukrainian defenders have been killed but everyone has lost interest now, is it shame on people for being silent on that?

Anybody who stayed silent when 350,000 Palestinians were bombed by Bashar al-Assad in the Yarmouk refugee camp is an apologist for the totalitarian Syrian state.

Is that how this works? No Jews, no news.

EDIT. A quick google of Banksy's condemnation of the Yarmouk bombings discover that silence is indeed golden. Not a dickie bird from him.

https://www.google.com/search?q=site:www.twtd.co.uk%20BanksterDebtSlave+Yarmouk
[Post edited 5 Jan 14:18]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Anybody silent on Gaza or an apologist for the I.D.F or Israeli state.... on 12:59 - Jan 5 with 1037 viewsBlueForYou

Anybody silent on Gaza or an apologist for the I.D.F or Israeli state.... on 11:46 - Jan 5 by redrickstuhaart

You realise that this is in the non football section right?

Yeah. On a football forum. Didn't see any need for it personally, but there again guess I don't need the attention.
[Post edited 5 Jan 13:10]
Anybody silent on Gaza or an apologist for the I.D.F or Israeli state.... on 13:04 - Jan 5 with 1019 viewsIllinoisblue

Anybody silent on Gaza or an apologist for the I.D.F or Israeli state.... on 09:17 - Jan 5 by BanksterDebtSlave

Who hasn't condemned Hamas?
But you have probably summed up why good people are remaining silent when they shouldn't.

Good people remaining silent is perhaps down to the likes of you and others making childish inflammatory posts and setting off yet more tiresome debate.

In other news, it’s Friday and bickering on TWTD is not going to in any way help solve the world’s problems. COYB

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Anybody silent on Gaza or an apologist for the I.D.F or Israeli state.... on 13:08 - Jan 5 with 992 viewsBlueschev

Anybody silent on Gaza or an apologist for the I.D.F or Israeli state.... on 12:28 - Jan 5 by GlasgowBlue

Anybody who stayed silent when 350,000 Palestinians were bombed by Bashar al-Assad in the Yarmouk refugee camp is an apologist for the totalitarian Syrian state.

EDIT. A quick google of Banksy's condemnation of the Yarmouk bombings discover that silence is indeed golden. Not a dickie bird from him.

350,000? Where did you get that figure?
Anybody silent on Gaza or an apologist for the I.D.F or Israeli state.... on 13:21 - Jan 5 with 961 viewsGlasgowBlue

Anybody silent on Gaza or an apologist for the I.D.F or Israeli state.... on 13:08 - Jan 5 by Blueschev

350,000? Where did you get that figure?

https://www.economist.com/middle-east-and-africa/2018/05/03/syria-is-erasing-the

Iron Lion Zion

Anybody silent on Gaza or an apologist for the I.D.F or Israeli state.... on 13:25 - Jan 5 with 949 viewsBlueschev

Anybody silent on Gaza or an apologist for the I.D.F or Israeli state.... on 13:21 - Jan 5 by GlasgowBlue

https://www.economist.com/middle-east-and-africa/2018/05/03/syria-is-erasing-the

I don't have a subscription but even the opening paragraph doesn't state that 350,000 resided there until they were bombed by Assad. It's a ridiculous claim.
Anybody silent on Gaza or an apologist for the I.D.F or Israeli state.... on 13:31 - Jan 5 with 922 viewsblueasfook

Anybody silent on Gaza or an apologist for the I.D.F or Israeli state.... on 13:25 - Jan 5 by Blueschev

I don't have a subscription but even the opening paragraph doesn't state that 350,000 resided there until they were bombed by Assad. It's a ridiculous claim.

"Of the 350,000 people who once lived in Yarmouk, only a few hundred remain."

Did you miss that bit?

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Anybody silent on Gaza or an apologist for the I.D.F or Israeli state.... on 13:39 - Jan 5 with 873 viewsGlasgowBlue

Anybody silent on Gaza or an apologist for the I.D.F or Israeli state.... on 13:31 - Jan 5 by blueasfook

Did you miss that bit?

Maybe they all decided to go on a beano to Damascus that day.

Iron Lion Zion

Login to get fewer ads

Anybody silent on Gaza or an apologist for the I.D.F or Israeli state.... on 13:42 - Jan 5 with 870 viewsBlueschev

Anybody silent on Gaza or an apologist for the I.D.F or Israeli state.... on 13:31 - Jan 5 by blueasfook

Did you miss that bit?

What does that prove? Why not try reading the article yourself?
Anybody silent on Gaza or an apologist for the I.D.F or Israeli state.... on 13:44 - Jan 5 with 853 viewsblueasfook

Anybody silent on Gaza or an apologist for the I.D.F or Israeli state.... on 13:39 - Jan 5 by GlasgowBlue

Maybe they all decided to go on a beano to Damascus that day.

Lol, he's still bleating away. Bless him.

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Anybody silent on Gaza or an apologist for the I.D.F or Israeli state.... on 13:52 - Jan 5 with 820 viewsGlasgowBlue

Anybody silent on Gaza or an apologist for the I.D.F or Israeli state.... on 13:42 - Jan 5 by Blueschev

The Economist puts the number of Palestinian refugees living there at 350,000. Al Jazeera states 160,000. Other sources quote 280,000.

Even if we go at the lowest number, Assad bombed the fcuk out of ther place. Leaving it looking like Gaza City.

The Guardian described Yarmouk refugee camp as "the worst place in Syria".

Not one peep out of our staunch defenders of the Palestinian people.

No Jews = No News.
[Post edited 5 Jan 13:56]

Iron Lion Zion

Anybody silent on Gaza or an apologist for the I.D.F or Israeli state.... on 13:55 - Jan 5 with 808 viewsford6600

The 'silent majority' reflects the balanced view of the majority, obviously two sides to
this sorry situation. The history of the area is very complex, current 'fashionable' anti-Israeli
sentiment especially among young people is fueled by media headlines and a superficial
one-sided understanding of this history. Hamas (Iran) through their extreme violence have
brought destruction down on ordinary law abiding Gazans. Perhaps demonstrations in the
West should be against Hamas and for peaceful two-state solution. Hamas leaders live in luxury abroad, my sister taught at a Toronto school, a multi millionaire Hamas leaders children wore the most expensive designer clothes and commented on other childrens poorer clothing. Hundreds of millions of dollars of UN money is poured into Gaza have the Hamas leadership any incentive to bring peace to Gaza?
Anybody silent on Gaza or an apologist for the I.D.F or Israeli state.... on 14:02 - Jan 5 with 768 viewseireblue

Anybody silent on Gaza or an apologist for the I.D.F or Israeli state.... on 13:42 - Jan 5 by Blueschev

I think, people are seriously trying to work out what we should and shouldn’t prove to people like Bankster, in order to end up in the correct column.

Now Bankster, didn’t make too much of a fuss when 350k Palestinians were somewhat uprooted by an army.

But he has making a fuss now.

So presumably Bankster is allocating himself into the column marked, Apologist for the army that attacks 350k Palestinians and below. There may just be a more generic 500k and below column, otherwise it may get quite complex, I digress, I don’t know exactly what columns Bankster is creating.

But, this spreadsheet is clearly very important to Bankster, he even has a column for vegans, so we should take this very seriously, and make sure it is completed accurately for him.

Just the TWTD collective being helpful.
Anybody silent on Gaza or an apologist for the I.D.F or Israeli state.... on 14:03 - Jan 5 with 765 viewsGlasgowBlue

Anybody silent on Gaza or an apologist for the I.D.F or Israeli state.... on 01:24 - Jan 5 by Illinoisblue

And those silent on Hamas?

Some people on this board disbelieved some of the atrocities carried out by Hamas. When the woman below gave the following account, the OP took offence at her calling the perpetrators "Palestinians". Never showed his disgust at the vile acts she described., Purely the language she used to describe the animals who carried out what you are about to read.

WARNING WARNING WARNING

GRAPHIC DESCRIPTION BELOW.

The first victim she said she saw was a young woman with copper-color hair, blood running down her back, pants pushed down to her knees. One man pulled her by the hair and made her bend over. Another penetrated her, Sapir said, and every time she flinched, he plunged a knife into her back.

She said she then watched another woman “shredded into pieces.” While one terrorist raped her, she said, another pulled out a box cutter and sliced off her breast.

“One continues to rape her, and the other throws her breast to someone else, and they play with it, throw it, and it falls on the road,” Sapir said.

She said the men sliced her face and then the woman fell out of view. Around the same time, she said, she saw three other women raped and terrorists carrying the severed heads of three more women.

Sapir provided photographs of her hiding place and her wounds, and police officials have stood by her testimony and released a video of her, with her face blurred, recounting some of what she saw.

Iron Lion Zion

Anybody silent on Gaza or an apologist for the I.D.F or Israeli state.... on 14:03 - Jan 5 with 767 viewsBlueschev

Anybody silent on Gaza or an apologist for the I.D.F or Israeli state.... on 13:44 - Jan 5 by blueasfook

Lol, he's still bleating away. Bless him.

It's becoming increasingly impossible to have a discussion on here. What's the point in a petty comment such as this?
What does it mean? I’ll translate for you… on 14:05 - Jan 5 with 760 viewsSwansea_Blue

What does it mean? I’ll translate for you… on 10:54 - Jan 5 by blueasfook

Well I think he's right in that your OP was designed to be a little provocative - calling out people who don't buy the Corbyn brand of terrorist support.

The OP does nothing of the sort. Having issues with Israel purportedly using banned weapons and targeting and killing thousands of innocent civilians is not “buying the Corbyn brand of terrorist support”. Nobody here has supported Hamas.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Anybody silent on Gaza or an apologist for the I.D.F or Israeli state.... on 14:06 - Jan 5 with 752 viewsGlasgowBlue

Anybody silent on Gaza or an apologist for the I.D.F or Israeli state.... on 14:02 - Jan 5 by eireblue

I think, people are seriously trying to work out what we should and shouldn’t prove to people like Bankster, in order to end up in the correct column.

Now Bankster, didn’t make too much of a fuss when 350k Palestinians were somewhat uprooted by an army.

So presumably Bankster is allocating himself into the column marked, Apologist for the army that attacks 350k Palestinians and below. There may just be a more generic 500k and below column, otherwise it may get quite complex, I digress, I don’t know exactly what columns Bankster is creating.

But, this spreadsheet is clearly very important to Bankster, he even has a column for vegans, so we should take this very seriously, and make sure it is completed accurately for him.

They have been known to eat Falafel in Tel Aviv. Banksy disgusted!!!!

Iron Lion Zion

Anybody silent on Gaza or an apologist for the I.D.F or Israeli state.... on 14:06 - Jan 5 with 756 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Anybody silent on Gaza or an apologist for the I.D.F or Israeli state.... on 12:28 - Jan 5 by GlasgowBlue

That would work if I had been silent on the matter! I am no apologists for Assad.

Edit...interesting that you should do your smeery Jewish thing too but that's just how you roll and this all works. Thanks for illustrating it so perfectly again.
[Post edited 5 Jan 14:09]

Anybody silent on Gaza or an apologist for the I.D.F or Israeli state.... on 14:09 - Jan 5 with 735 viewseireblue

Anybody silent on Gaza or an apologist for the I.D.F or Israeli state.... on 14:03 - Jan 5 by Blueschev

It's becoming increasingly impossible to have a discussion on here. What's the point in a petty comment such as this?

With respect, I think your post content is accurate, but you have replied to the wrong person, with this one.
Anybody silent on Gaza or an apologist for the I.D.F or Israeli state.... on 14:15 - Jan 5 with 704 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Anybody silent on Gaza or an apologist for the I.D.F or Israeli state.... on 14:02 - Jan 5 by eireblue

Or you could call for a ceasefire.

It's the compassionate vegan choice.
[Post edited 5 Jan 14:16]

Anybody silent on Gaza or an apologist for the I.D.F or Israeli state.... on 14:19 - Jan 5 with 681 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Anybody silent on Gaza or an apologist for the I.D.F or Israeli state.... on 14:06 - Jan 5 by GlasgowBlue

They have been known to eat Falafel in Tel Aviv. Banksy disgusted!!!!

What does it mean? I’ll translate for you… on 14:24 - Jan 5 with 665 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

What does it mean? I’ll translate for you… on 14:05 - Jan 5 by Swansea_Blue

The OP does nothing of the sort. Having issues with Israel purportedly using banned weapons and targeting and killing thousands of innocent civilians is not “buying the Corbyn brand of terrorist support”. Nobody here has supported Hamas.

It was blatantly obvious from day one after the Hamas atrocity that pursuing a military 'solution' would lead to the deaths of tens of thousands of innocents and a large number of hostages. Some amongst us are so wedded to this option that even now they cannot support a ceasefire and are thus apologists for Nethanyahoo's right wing nationalist regime. Shame on them.

Anybody silent on Gaza or an apologist for the I.D.F or Israeli state.... on 14:26 - Jan 5 with 657 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Anybody silent on Gaza or an apologist for the I.D.F or Israeli state.... on 13:52 - Jan 5 by GlasgowBlue

The Economist puts the number of Palestinian refugees living there at 350,000. Al Jazeera states 160,000. Other sources quote 280,000.

Even if we go at the lowest number, Assad bombed the fcuk out of ther place. Leaving it looking like Gaza City.

The Guardian described Yarmouk refugee camp as "the worst place in Syria".

Not one peep out of our staunch defenders of the Palestinian people.

No Jews = No News.
[Post edited 5 Jan 13:56]

Since the Syrian civil war erupted in March 2011, more than 500,000 people have been killed by the Syrian regime. The vast majority were civilians. As many as 400,000 Yemenis are believed to have died as a direct or indirect result of the war in that country, with 70 percent of those deaths being of children under the age of five.

Yet there were protests outside the Israeli embassy in London literally on October 7th and huge numbers by October 9th. Tells you all you need to know about where some people stand.
[Post edited 5 Jan 14:27]
Anybody silent on Gaza or an apologist for the I.D.F or Israeli state.... on 14:43 - Jan 5 with 594 viewsSwansea_Blue

Anybody silent on Gaza or an apologist for the I.D.F or Israeli state.... on 14:26 - Jan 5 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Since the Syrian civil war erupted in March 2011, more than 500,000 people have been killed by the Syrian regime. The vast majority were civilians. As many as 400,000 Yemenis are believed to have died as a direct or indirect result of the war in that country, with 70 percent of those deaths being of children under the age of five.

Yet there were protests outside the Israeli embassy in London literally on October 7th and huge numbers by October 9th. Tells you all you need to know about where some people stand.
[Post edited 5 Jan 14:27]

There have been lots of protests in the UK about the atrocities in Syria and Yemen too, so I’m not sure that tells us an awful lot.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Anybody silent on Gaza or an apologist for the I.D.F or Israeli state.... on 14:43 - Jan 5 with 593 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Anybody silent on Gaza or an apologist for the I.D.F or Israeli state.... on 10:00 - Jan 5 by redrickstuhaart

No chance that it would end. Its not about the hostages, its about a one state outcome and retribution.

Much like Russia and Ukraine, there is only one side who could actually end it unilaterally today.

You absolute clown!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024