Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** 14:12 - Jan 18 with 8044 viewsITFC_Forever

Didn't watch it last series, but daughter got me hooked on it this time.

Paul is going to come a cropper soon if he's not careful.

Jaz and Zack are irritating, but are the only ones who seem to have rumbled Paul.
The rest of them have no idea.
[Post edited 18 Jan 14:33]

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 14:13 - Jan 19 with 2141 viewsTractorCam

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 15:35 - Jan 18 by TractorCam

Paul was running the whole show, but since the dungeon it's gone a bit astray for him. I now think Harry could play off a blinder.

Sadly saw a spoiler on twitter last night, but watched over lunch and as predicted Harry played it off superbly. It would have been awkward if Jaz got voted out mind.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 22:28 - Jan 19 with 2056 viewsITFC_Forever

The Traitors need to watch out for Ross seeking revenge now.

But they’ve got to get rid of Jaz. His mad theories keep getting too close to the mark…. But because he doesn’t have the friendships in the group, no-one listens.

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 22:50 - Jan 20 with 1980 viewsParisBlue

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 18:29 - Jan 18 by backwaywhen

If you want to see ….cool contestant watch USA series one , the winner was completely ruthless , I won’t say who it it in case anyone wants to watch it on BBC iPlayer , worth the effort though , as is the Australian show .

The aussie one was ruthless, I remember shouting "Noooooo....." loudly at the end of the last episode.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 22:07 - Jan 24 with 1829 viewsTractorCam

Jaz has single handedly won the game for the traitors. The fact he has just sat on the information about Harry scheming with his traitor buddy Paul is madness, and it's almost certainly him who will now be killed tonight.

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 22:18 - Jan 24 with 1794 viewsVaughan8

I think they've all missed a trick with the shield and so no1 was murdered at the end of Ep 9.

Yes those 3 didn't know Harry had a shield, but its such an obvious move to do that as a traitor. Pretend to kill the guy with the shield and accuse the ones who didn't know...!

Zach thinks hes the B0ll0cks now haha

If I was Ross I would have voted for Harry. He was definitely going to go, and it would just put a bit of dounbt in people's head especially once they knew he was a traitor!

EDIT: Obviously its different being in there. But they all think too simply. Took them ages to work out Paul was one even tough a lot of evidence pointed to him. Just shows what being liked does...!
[Post edited 24 Jan 22:19]
Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 22:22 - Jan 24 with 1772 viewsTractorCam

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 22:18 - Jan 24 by Vaughan8

I think they've all missed a trick with the shield and so no1 was murdered at the end of Ep 9.

Yes those 3 didn't know Harry had a shield, but its such an obvious move to do that as a traitor. Pretend to kill the guy with the shield and accuse the ones who didn't know...!

If I was Ross I would have voted for Harry. He was definitely going to go, and it would just put a bit of dounbt in people's head especially once they knew he was a traitor!

EDIT: Obviously its different being in there. But they all think too simply. Took them ages to work out Paul was one even tough a lot of evidence pointed to him. Just shows what being liked does...!

But Jaz, the only switched on faithful, did clock that but just doesn't say anything. He does realise there's £70k on the line here right?

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 22:25 - Jan 24 with 1750 viewsVaughan8

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 22:22 - Jan 24 by TractorCam

But Jaz, the only switched on faithful, did clock that but just doesn't say anything. He does realise there's £70k on the line here right?

Agreed. He was correctly on Paul straight away.

Those 2 blonde ladies (sorry I'm rubbish with names) don't offer a lot and just go along with the group. they seem easily manipulated and the young one is mates with Harry....!
Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 22:28 - Jan 24 with 1735 viewsBLUEBEAT

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 22:25 - Jan 24 by Vaughan8

Those 2 blonde ladies (sorry I'm rubbish with names) don't offer a lot and just go along with the group. they seem easily manipulated and the young one is mates with Harry....!

But they may actually be playing absolute blinders!

Poll: W or W

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 22:29 - Jan 24 with 1735 viewsTractorCam

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 22:25 - Jan 24 by Vaughan8

Mollie and Evie. Mollie the young one said something to the camera last episode which was basically on the lines that she knows it could easily be him but just won't believe it because he's her mate!

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 23:55 - Jan 24 with 1672 viewshatch

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 22:28 - Jan 24 by BLUEBEAT

But they may actually be playing absolute blinders!

Said earlier in the thread - last year the thickest, most naive faithfuls won the money. Keep your head down, support the traitors until the final and wrongly suspect everyone and you win this game. It’s the most frustrating part.

Also - how sad that Ross had 18 hours as a traitor and they will all think he’s been a traitor since the start and he can’t say anything.
Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 00:24 - Jan 25 with 1657 viewsRyorry

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 18:31 - Jan 18 by backwaywhen

Well worth you watching the first series as well brilliant final 2 episodes.

I watched the first 10 minutes of the first series & was totally turned off by a couple of contestants being booted off before the actual thing had even started, just for asking a reasonable question while they were in the queue outside the front door.

I haven't watched any of it since then. Seemed a pointless waste of time. What makes it worth watching?

*Edited for grammar
[Post edited 25 Jan 0:28]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 06:42 - Jan 25 with 1590 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 00:24 - Jan 25 by Ryorry

I watched the first 10 minutes of the first series & was totally turned off by a couple of contestants being booted off before the actual thing had even started, just for asking a reasonable question while they were in the queue outside the front door.

I haven't watched any of it since then. Seemed a pointless waste of time. What makes it worth watching?

*Edited for grammar
[Post edited 25 Jan 0:28]

Lol, spoiler alert but they came back

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 06:43 - Jan 25 with 1588 viewsITFC_Forever

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 22:18 - Jan 24 by Vaughan8

Zack had to go next, he’s not as switched on as Jaz, but makes more noise about it and stirs up too much trouble for the traitors. Plus he an annoying twit, and talks over everyone all the time - you can tell he works in parliament.

The traitors then need to get of Jaz, and after that they’re in the clear.

Millie and Evie are too naive and nice while they are, they don’t offer much.

Jasmine has fought her corner well, but I think she could be banished tonight.

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 09:04 - Jan 25 with 1537 viewsunbelievablue

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 06:43 - Jan 25 by ITFC_Forever

Zack had to go next, he’s not as switched on as Jaz, but makes more noise about it and stirs up too much trouble for the traitors. Plus he an annoying twit, and talks over everyone all the time - you can tell he works in parliament.

The traitors then need to get of Jaz, and after that they’re in the clear.

Millie and Evie are too naive and nice while they are, they don’t offer much.

Jasmine has fought her corner well, but I think she could be banished tonight.

If the faithful have *anything* about them there is quite an easy path to realising Harry is a traitor based on the assumption that Ross wouldn't murder Diane.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 09:17 - Jan 25 with 1518 viewsRyorry

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 06:42 - Jan 25 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Lol, spoiler alert but they came back

Looks like I've saved myself a lot of time then!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 09:29 - Jan 25 with 1501 viewsgreyhound

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 09:04 - Jan 25 by unbelievablue

If the faithful have *anything* about them there is quite an easy path to realising Harry is a traitor based on the assumption that Ross wouldn't murder Diane.

I think Andrew is absolutely done for, Harry knows eyes are on jaz, he will rally round to get rid of Andrew now and let the group allow jaz to fall. He's played a very good game. It's been quite the series, I just wish Claudia wouldn't ham it up so much.
Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 11:17 - Jan 25 with 1457 viewsTractorFrog

The worst play of the game in my opinion was when Diane accused Anthony of being a traitor based on him being rude to her at a time before they knew their roles yet!

They'd all laugh at me if they knew what I was trying to do. To create a new strain of super-wine in half-an-hour with a fraction of nature's resources and a FOOL for an assistant. 'Bernard Black, he's mad,' they'd say, 'he's insane, he's dangerous.' Well I'll show them! I'll show them all!
Poll: What hurt more?

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 06:36 - Jan 26 with 1289 viewsITFC_Forever

Zack went last night, no great surprise, and Jasmine was banished, again no great surprise.

What I didn’t realise is that they keep banishing people tonight until they think they’ve got rid of all the traitors.
Evie won’t last, they suspect her too much now they know Jasmine was a faithful.
Harry will keep Millie as a close ally, but he needs to turn everyone against Jaz.
Harry will then try and get rid of Andrew somehow.

They could think they’ve already got rid of all the traitors as there was no murder last night…. But I can’t see that happening as there’s too much heat on Evie and Jaz is gunning for Harry.

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 15:44 - Jan 26 with 1148 viewsVaughan8

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 06:36 - Jan 26 by ITFC_Forever

Zack went last night, no great surprise, and Jasmine was banished, again no great surprise.

What I didn’t realise is that they keep banishing people tonight until they think they’ve got rid of all the traitors.
Evie won’t last, they suspect her too much now they know Jasmine was a faithful.
Harry will keep Millie as a close ally, but he needs to turn everyone against Jaz.
Harry will then try and get rid of Andrew somehow.

They could think they’ve already got rid of all the traitors as there was no murder last night…. But I can’t see that happening as there’s too much heat on Evie and Jaz is gunning for Harry.

Does the "game" not stop if there is no traitors left? I would guess it would never get to that stage before the final as surely you would recruit if there was just one of you?

I cannot see how Harry doesn't end up at the end and takes some (if not all) the money. However I thought that last year and the guy who went basically told everyone Wilf was a traitor haha
Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 18:02 - Jan 26 with 1088 viewsTractorCam

3 hours until the final. I haven't seen series 1 so not fully sure how it works, but Jaz has to get his Harry suspicions out right away. Attention will be on Evie so she will have no choice but to go along with that, Mollie will back Harry to vote Evie then it will be down to Andrew to split the vote.

If there is another vote then I think Andrew will be next regardless of the first outcome (Harry/Evie) so it could be a grand finale. For me, all the importance is on Jaz taking control.

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 18:27 - Jan 26 with 1057 viewsMeltonBlue

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 18:02 - Jan 26 by TractorCam

3 hours until the final. I haven't seen series 1 so not fully sure how it works, but Jaz has to get his Harry suspicions out right away. Attention will be on Evie so she will have no choice but to go along with that, Mollie will back Harry to vote Evie then it will be down to Andrew to split the vote.

If there is another vote then I think Andrew will be next regardless of the first outcome (Harry/Evie) so it could be a grand finale. For me, all the importance is on Jaz taking control.

I hope Evie starts to remember she is a faithful and cotton into the fact that the theory that they tried “to murder” Harry was a very clever double cliff by the traitors..if she remembers that she is a faithful and suspects Harry is lying and a traitor they could get Harry out with the support from Jaz and Andrew.
Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 18:29 - Jan 26 with 1047 viewsVaughan8

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 18:02 - Jan 26 by TractorCam

I think from memory, they have one more round table and then keep going unless they're all happy they're all faithful.....
Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 18:34 - Jan 26 with 1029 viewsITFC_Forever

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 15:44 - Jan 26 by Vaughan8

Does the "game" not stop if there is no traitors left? I would guess it would never get to that stage before the final as surely you would recruit if there was just one of you?

I cannot see how Harry doesn't end up at the end and takes some (if not all) the money. However I thought that last year and the guy who went basically told everyone Wilf was a traitor haha

I thought that as well, but at the final stage, Claudia confirmed last night that they have a round table, and keep banishing people until those that remain agree there’s no more traitors left.

It’s going to come down to Harry v Jaz…. If Harry can get the better of him, it can very quickly become Harry, Mollie and Andrew, and it’s just a case then of how ruthless Harry wants to be to take all the money or go halves with Andrew….. Andrew surely has to see that as well, so he may well support Jaz, and so Evie could have the decisive play.

It’s up for grabs now….

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 22:09 - Jan 26 with 968 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The messages this programme puts out about what makes a winner in life are appalling.

Ps...all Jas had to do was say was that if he was a traitor he would have thrown green on the fire and even Molly should have voted for Harry.
[Post edited 26 Jan 22:13]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 22:14 - Jan 26 with 929 viewsTractorCam

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 18:34 - Jan 26 by ITFC_Forever

I thought that as well, but at the final stage, Claudia confirmed last night that they have a round table, and keep banishing people until those that remain agree there’s no more traitors left.

It’s going to come down to Harry v Jaz…. If Harry can get the better of him, it can very quickly become Harry, Mollie and Andrew, and it’s just a case then of how ruthless Harry wants to be to take all the money or go halves with Andrew….. Andrew surely has to see that as well, so he may well support Jaz, and so Evie could have the decisive play.

It’s up for grabs now….

Mollie letting her emotions get the better of her there. Why on earth would Jaz want to vote again if he was the traitor? Harry may have been faithful too but that risk shouldn't have been taken.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024