Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brian Leicester fan !! 18:33 - Jan 23 with 2354 viewsdyersdream

What an idiot 4 of our players should have been sent off !! 🤣🤣
Brian Leicester fan !! on 18:38 - Jan 23 with 2318 viewsgainsboroughblue

I'm pretty sure it was a wind up call or a regular caller they humour in order to generate clicks on YouTube and the like.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Brian Leicester fan !! on 18:40 - Jan 23 with 2313 viewsIllinoisblue

Brian Leicester fan !! on 18:38 - Jan 23 by gainsboroughblue

I'm pretty sure it was a wind up call or a regular caller they humour in order to generate clicks on YouTube and the like.

Exactly this. Talksport is a cesspit. Simon Jordan earlier today while praising us referred to our “young English manager”. They are not serious people.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Brian Leicester fan !! on 18:40 - Jan 23 with 2298 viewsColin_Viljoen

Lock him in a room with Frank!
Brian Leicester fan !! on 19:22 - Jan 23 with 2111 viewsJimmy86

The guy was an absolute douche! Christ, he even had Jamie O'Hara laughing at him!!
Brian Leicester fan !! on 19:25 - Jan 23 with 2089 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Brian Leicester fan !! on 18:40 - Jan 23 by Illinoisblue

Exactly this. Talksport is a cesspit. Simon Jordan earlier today while praising us referred to our “young English manager”. They are not serious people.

KMcK is from London.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Brian Leicester fan !! on 19:49 - Jan 23 with 1962 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Brian Leicester fan !! on 19:25 - Jan 23 by Tangledupin_Blue

KMcK is from London.

He is.

He is also Northern Irish.

I wouldn't expect he would be overly impressed at being described as English but you never know.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Brian Leicester fan !! on 20:02 - Jan 23 with 1916 viewsSitfcB

Brian Leicester fan !! on 18:40 - Jan 23 by Illinoisblue

To be fair to him think that was a freudian slip, think he meant British.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Brian Leicester fan !! on 20:51 - Jan 23 with 1760 viewsitfctilidie

Cundy was in agreeance about one bad tackle - I assume they were talking about the Clarke yellow, saying he was lucky it was yellow - personally thought that was a cracking tackle, all ball. If it had been a fraction late it could have been justified as a yellow, but it wasn't. The new era of the game frustrates me.
Login to get fewer ads

Brian Leicester fan !! on 20:54 - Jan 23 with 1742 viewscressi

Definitely Brian Not Brain
Brian Leicester fan !! on 20:54 - Jan 23 with 1740 viewstomo

Brian Leicester fan !! on 20:51 - Jan 23 by itfctilidie

Cundy was in agreeance about one bad tackle - I assume they were talking about the Clarke yellow, saying he was lucky it was yellow - personally thought that was a cracking tackle, all ball. If it had been a fraction late it could have been justified as a yellow, but it wasn't. The new era of the game frustrates me.

That was a great tackle but think they were on about Massimos arm. Was obviously accidental but have seen them given.
Brian Leicester fan !! on 20:55 - Jan 23 with 1735 viewscressi

Brian Leicester fan !! on 20:51 - Jan 23 by itfctilidie

Great tackle by Clarke nothing wrong with it game gone soft
Brian Leicester fan !! on 22:13 - Jan 23 with 1536 viewsbadadski

Brian Leicester fan !! on 20:55 - Jan 23 by cressi

Great tackle by Clarke nothing wrong with it game gone soft

I agree - Clarke even kept his studs down whilst getting the ball first - not even a yellow - idiots
Luongo was deffo yellow - apart from that don’t recall much else
Brian Leicester fan !! on 23:19 - Jan 23 with 1425 viewsChurchman

Brian Leicester fan !! on 22:13 - Jan 23 by badadski

I agree - Clarke even kept his studs down whilst getting the ball first - not even a yellow - idiots
Luongo was deffo yellow - apart from that don’t recall much else

Luongo’s wasn’t a yellow. The Leicester pansy head butted his shoulder then rolled about like the waste of space he is. What was Luongo to do? Jump aside? Evaporate? He did nothing wrong. That Faes bloke should have been booked for histrionics and bad hair.
Brian Leicester fan !! on 04:48 - Jan 24 with 1309 viewsRyorry

Brian Leicester fan !! on 23:19 - Jan 23 by Churchman

Luongo’s wasn’t a yellow. The Leicester pansy head butted his shoulder then rolled about like the waste of space he is. What was Luongo to do? Jump aside? Evaporate? He did nothing wrong. That Faes bloke should have been booked for histrionics and bad hair.

Oi, his hair is lovely (mine was similar when I was his age).

Poll: Time of the annunciation

Brian Leicester fan !! on 08:14 - Jan 24 with 1170 viewsBbmaj

This won’t be a popular opinion, but I think Mass knew exactly what he was doing! On the replays it seemed there was a hint of a block with shoulder/upper arm that was meant to shield the ball, not break his face, but not a pure accident. Another ref or another day, possible red.

Clever player. Midfield enforcer. We need toughness in our team. I like it.

Harry Clarke made a brilliant tackle, all ball and it wasn’t even a foul let alone a yellow. Mind you, I haven’t read latest referee handbook!
Brian Leicester fan !! on 08:24 - Jan 24 with 1141 viewsheavyweight

Luongo did turn into the player - but I think mainly to protect himself from getting hurt. You can see why it was given as yellow.

Clarks was a great tackle, but you could say ' unnecessary force' - these things happen at such speed in real time that it is almost impossible for a ref to judge whether he caught the player or not. I think a lot of cards are given out based on players reactions - which is clearly wrong.

Poll: Entered Liverpool ballot?

Brian Leicester fan !! on 08:31 - Jan 24 with 1117 viewsChurchman

Brian Leicester fan !! on 04:48 - Jan 24 by Ryorry

Oi, his hair is lovely (mine was similar when I was his age).

I bet you were a better footballer too.
Brian Leicester fan !! on 08:38 - Jan 24 with 1083 viewsEuropablue

My wife was asking why Leicester have so many players with Sideshowbob haircuts!
Brian Leicester fan !! on 08:43 - Jan 24 with 1061 viewsEuropablue

Yes he's an idiot, but an entertaining idiot. Dewsbury Hall should have been sent off for two dives in the penalty area and I think he was the one who got Clarke a yellow by feigning injury. I've seen reds given for Mass's challenge, and I've seen penalities for unintentional handballs. The ref did mostly ok, except Clarke shouldn't have been carded and diving is a very serious offence and needs to be punished.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024