Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chances of seeing Al Hamadi on the pitch at some point at Preston? 18:42 - Jan 29 with 2240 viewsjasondozzell

What an exciting signing!!! Hoping we might see a bit of him on Sat - what do we reckon?
Chances of seeing Al Hamadi on the pitch at some point at Preston? on 18:44 - Jan 29 with 2211 viewsSitfcB

Hopefully on the bench at least.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Chances of seeing Al Hamadi on the pitch at some point at Preston? on 18:47 - Jan 29 with 2179 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Slim.

Not really McKenna’s style to put them straight in, he’ll need to get up to our level of fitness first and that’ll take four weeks plus.

5 minutes at the end maybe.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Chances of seeing Al Hamadi on the pitch at some point at Preston? on 18:53 - Jan 29 with 2141 viewsDJR

I would have thought unlikely given he's in Qatar at the moment.
Chances of seeing Al Hamadi on the pitch at some point at Preston? on 18:57 - Jan 29 with 2094 viewsjasondozzell

Chances of seeing Al Hamadi on the pitch at some point at Preston? on 18:53 - Jan 29 by DJR

Iraq are out though...so could be back by Wednesday... A day to get over the jet lag - join training on Fri? 😁
Chances of seeing Al Hamadi on the pitch at some point at Preston? on 18:59 - Jan 29 with 2078 viewsSitfcB

Chances of seeing Al Hamadi on the pitch at some point at Preston? on 18:53 - Jan 29 by DJR

Probably on his way back already. Raring to go.

COYB

Chances of seeing Al Hamadi on the pitch at some point at Preston? on 18:59 - Jan 29 with 2071 viewsjasondozzell

Chances of seeing Al Hamadi on the pitch at some point at Preston? on 18:59 - Jan 29 by SitfcB

Probably on his way back already. Raring to go.

Looks up for it in the interview!
Chances of seeing Al Hamadi on the pitch at some point at Preston? on 19:00 - Jan 29 with 2067 viewsSitfcB

Chances of seeing Al Hamadi on the pitch at some point at Preston? on 18:57 - Jan 29 by jasondozzell

Iraq are out though...so could be back by Wednesday... A day to get over the jet lag - join training on Fri? 😁

Only 3 hours ahead there. I can see him rocking up on Wednesday, train Thursday and Friday morning.

COYB

Chances of seeing Al Hamadi on the pitch at some point at Preston? on 19:05 - Jan 29 with 2032 viewsjasondozzell

Chances of seeing Al Hamadi on the pitch at some point at Preston? on 19:00 - Jan 29 by SitfcB

Only 3 hours ahead there. I can see him rocking up on Wednesday, train Thursday and Friday morning.

Nice! More than enough time for KMac to show him the ropes. Wouldn't be surprised if club have sent him stuff to watch too maybe.
Login to get fewer ads

Chances of seeing Al Hamadi on the pitch at some point at Preston? on 22:11 - Jan 29 with 1789 viewsDaninthecampo

6.5 hr business class flight, small time difference, easy, i fully expect to see him on the bench at least, hoping to see him start
Chances of seeing Al Hamadi on the pitch at some point at Preston? on 22:17 - Jan 29 with 1752 viewsElderGrizzly

Chances of seeing Al Hamadi on the pitch at some point at Preston? on 18:44 - Jan 29 by SitfcB

Hopefully on the bench at least.

Assume this too. Playing regularly all season so fitness not a concern. Just needs to learn our way of doing things.

If Travis can play 4 days after arriving then so can Al Hamadi
Chances of seeing Al Hamadi on the pitch at some point at Preston? on 23:00 - Jan 29 with 1597 viewsStewart27

Chances of seeing Al Hamadi on the pitch at some point at Preston? on 18:47 - Jan 29 by Cheltenham_Blue

Slim.

Not really McKenna’s style to put them straight in, he’ll need to get up to our level of fitness first and that’ll take four weeks plus.

5 minutes at the end maybe.

Wasn’t Davis straight off the plane from Australia when he made his debut?
Chances of seeing Al Hamadi on the pitch at some point at Preston? on 23:18 - Jan 29 with 1511 viewspointofblue

Chances of seeing Al Hamadi on the pitch at some point at Preston? on 23:00 - Jan 29 by Stewart27

Yeah. Though he looked it too.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Chances of seeing Al Hamadi on the pitch at some point at Preston? on 07:28 - Jan 30 with 1205 viewsDJR

Chances of seeing Al Hamadi on the pitch at some point at Preston? on 18:57 - Jan 29 by jasondozzell

Fair point. And if, as likely, we start with Jackson, he'd likely be a better replacement than Broadhead.
Chances of seeing Al Hamadi on the pitch at some point at Preston? on 07:55 - Jan 30 with 1126 viewsHerbivore

Bench seems most likely. The bigger call is whether we start Gallagher or not.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Chances of seeing Al Hamadi on the pitch at some point at Preston? on 08:08 - Jan 30 with 1068 viewsmuhrensleftfoot

Be very surprised. He'll be back from the Iraqi squad probably Thurs. No time to train really as travelling to Preston Friday. KMK will want to have a week with him at least. On the bench for his debut against WBA as sub
Chances of seeing Al Hamadi on the pitch at some point at Preston? on 08:18 - Jan 30 with 1022 viewsIPSWICHFANITFC

He will be on the bench. I don't think he be in the building until Friday.

Got to remember, he's currently in Qatar and will travel back today or tomorrow, before he left he was living in the SW London area and now when he returns, he's got to move to Suffolk for his new club. I imagine he probably has stuff to collect from the Wimbledon training ground and a few goodbyes.

I doubt the club will put too much pressure on him to be in asap, but I think Friday is more than reasonable given they'll leave for Preston that afternoon.

Just a guess though.

Poll: If selling Jackson meant getting in a wide man, would you be happy with Garbutt?

Chances of seeing Al Hamadi on the pitch at some point at Preston? on 09:35 - Jan 30 with 821 viewsGeoffSentence

Chances of seeing Al Hamadi on the pitch at some point at Preston? on 23:00 - Jan 29 by Stewart27

And ended up giving away a penalty

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Chances of seeing Al Hamadi on the pitch at some point at Preston? on 09:49 - Jan 30 with 770 viewsitfcsuth

Very unlikely for Preston.

Will probably be heading back today/tomorrow, but I don't think he'll be involved with training this week.

Straight at it from Monday - that's just my gut feeling.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024