Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sarmiento... 08:49 - Feb 4 with 3069 viewsnorfsufblue

I'm not sure he's a starter after that yesterday..... I think I'm in the Broadhead starting camp with JS coming on if it's not happening for him or the 60 min routine sub if it's just for rotation. I'm beginning to think we have to many no 10s ( though as an aside, why can't we call them inside forwards like the old days!)
Sarmiento... on 09:34 - Feb 4 with 2906 viewsbilllm

I thought he had a good second half was starting to wind up and was replaced a shame,
I'd never start NB away from home hardly see him in the matches especially this season different level,
Sarimento or Harness for me,
Mck looks like he's always worried about us concerning early away from home so keeps it tighter we don't express ourselves let a goal in then can't get out and play,
Burns and Chaplin need a rest away from home they have to play so tight they lose there normal game, omari should be in for them better defender than both of them and plays like a young kid no inhibitions natural flare with defensive duties,
Sarmiento... on 09:52 - Feb 4 with 2844 viewsNthQldITFC

Sarmiento... on 09:34 - Feb 4 by billlm

I thought he had a good second half was starting to wind up and was replaced a shame,
I'd never start NB away from home hardly see him in the matches especially this season different level,
Sarimento or Harness for me,
Mck looks like he's always worried about us concerning early away from home so keeps it tighter we don't express ourselves let a goal in then can't get out and play,
Burns and Chaplin need a rest away from home they have to play so tight they lose there normal game, omari should be in for them better defender than both of them and plays like a young kid no inhibitions natural flare with defensive duties,

Like almost everyone, he was much better in the first twenty minutes of the second half than he was in the first. I was a bit disappointed he went off too as I think he was starting to cause them big problems, but then it was a planned change and a big and important part of the McKenna effect is that we stick to the process.

Losing Hirst has undermined our team play so much (again, it has disrupted the processes of the whole team) and we've coped OK in some games, not so well in others. I'm very confident having seen Moore (and Al Hamadi in a different way) that the whole team will very much start to click again soon, and get back into its rhythm.

You can look at our players individually, as everyone says really, and say that we don't really have that many top notch individuals, but we have a team which works so well together when it can intelligently stick to its processes throughout a game. Now we've got Hirst replacement(s) we can start to do that again.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Sarmiento... on 09:56 - Feb 4 with 2810 viewsFrimleyBlue

Think he was a bit lost in regards to position.

Town tv showed KM a few times and each time he was shouting to get his attention pointing where he wanted him. Etc

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Sarmiento... on 10:00 - Feb 4 with 2801 viewsNthQldITFC

Sarmiento... on 09:56 - Feb 4 by FrimleyBlue

Think he was a bit lost in regards to position.

Town tv showed KM a few times and each time he was shouting to get his attention pointing where he wanted him. Etc

He was coming central a lot, with Luongo going out wide if I remember correctly. Was very apparent and obviously a tactic.

Sarmiento... on 10:02 - Feb 4 with 2776 viewsFrimleyBlue

Sarmiento... on 10:00 - Feb 4 by NthQldITFC

He was coming central a lot, with Luongo going out wide if I remember correctly. Was very apparent and obviously a tactic.

It's the triangle effect isn't it. We've seen it before with davis. Luongo and broadhead.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Sarmiento... on 10:07 - Feb 4 with 2777 viewsVaughan8

Let's be honest, Broadhead has been sh!t over the last 2 months, so I understand him not starting.

We have to remember these youngsters are good but not consistently good. Hutchinson definitely seems to be better off the bench. I suspect this Brighton guy will be too.
Sarmiento... on 10:08 - Feb 4 with 2759 viewshoppy

Who would be your starter for 10?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Sarmiento... on 10:13 - Feb 4 with 2730 viewsbilllm

Sarmiento... on 09:52 - Feb 4 by NthQldITFC

Like almost everyone, he was much better in the first twenty minutes of the second half than he was in the first. I was a bit disappointed he went off too as I think he was starting to cause them big problems, but then it was a planned change and a big and important part of the McKenna effect is that we stick to the process.

Losing Hirst has undermined our team play so much (again, it has disrupted the processes of the whole team) and we've coped OK in some games, not so well in others. I'm very confident having seen Moore (and Al Hamadi in a different way) that the whole team will very much start to click again soon, and get back into its rhythm.

You can look at our players individually, as everyone says really, and say that we don't really have that many top notch individuals, but we have a team which works so well together when it can intelligently stick to its processes throughout a game. Now we've got Hirst replacement(s) we can start to do that again.

Fair post agreeable,
Can we play catch up as our form is so dire I see it's hard to turn it, Leicester have gone the other two on very dominat runs and good squads,
Lost a huge points advantage has to play mind games,
I know our squad is better let's hope we can hang in there,
Login to get fewer ads

Sarmiento... on 10:29 - Feb 4 with 2683 viewsNthQldITFC

Sarmiento... on 10:13 - Feb 4 by billlm

Fair post agreeable,
Can we play catch up as our form is so dire I see it's hard to turn it, Leicester have gone the other two on very dominat runs and good squads,
Lost a huge points advantage has to play mind games,
I know our squad is better let's hope we can hang in there,

Still in our hands though. Beat Saints at home and match them and Leeds over the other games and we're second. I think that's well achievable with Moore and Al-Hamadi here now.

Sarmiento... on 14:20 - Feb 4 with 2469 viewsJamestownPrince

Sarmiento... on 10:08 - Feb 4 by hoppy

Who would be your starter for 10?

Dave Bamber or Paul Gascoigne
Sarmiento... on 14:31 - Feb 4 with 2413 viewsbilllm

Sarmiento... on 10:29 - Feb 4 by NthQldITFC

Still in our hands though. Beat Saints at home and match them and Leeds over the other games and we're second. I think that's well achievable with Moore and Al-Hamadi here now.

Il try and believe you put chucking a ten point lead over the saints is hard reading,
Sarmiento... on 16:04 - Feb 4 with 2253 viewsMeadowlark

I thought he held on to the ball too long on a few occasions. Could've made a pass instead. But an observation, not a criticism.
Sarmiento... on 16:58 - Feb 4 with 2148 viewsDavoIPB

Sarmiento... on 10:29 - Feb 4 by NthQldITFC

Sorry no way we can regain 2nd. We should do playoffs but the others are just too strong.
Sarmiento... on 18:43 - Feb 4 with 1970 viewsbobbyramsey

Sarmiento... on 10:07 - Feb 4 by Vaughan8

Let's be honest, Broadhead has been sh!t over the last 2 months, so I understand him not starting.

We have to remember these youngsters are good but not consistently good. Hutchinson definitely seems to be better off the bench. I suspect this Brighton guy will be too.

Someone's got to start, they can't all come on lol....
Sarmiento... on 21:17 - Feb 4 with 1754 viewspointofblue

Sarmiento... on 18:43 - Feb 4 by bobbyramsey

Starting to think we should start Harness, as he's more consistent in being both a starter as a sub. Then bring on Hutchinson, Sarmiento and Broadhead off the bench.

(I speak slightly in jest)

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Sarmiento... on 23:25 - Feb 4 with 1639 viewsVaughan8

Sarmiento... on 18:43 - Feb 4 by bobbyramsey

Haha, we've got loads of players..............!

Nah I meant I understand Broadhead not starting, but actually I think these tricky (young) players seem better off the bench.
So realistically its Harness or Broadhead on the left.

However, i'm sure The coaching team use a better system to decide who plays than my simplistic view!
Sarmiento... on 08:09 - Feb 5 with 1425 viewsIPSWICHFANITFC

I thought he was the only one in the first half offering any type of movement - I know he has got more of a free role and isn't expected to be out on the touchline, but in a fairly static first half on the ball, he was always looking for the space.

Poll: If selling Jackson meant getting in a wide man, would you be happy with Garbutt?

Sarmiento... on 10:19 - Feb 5 with 1213 viewsSheffordBlue

I think there's a risk of pigeon holing people and/or making broad assumptions based off limited evidence. It will be interesting to see how the forward players are mixed/matched over the coming games.

One criticism of him from Saturday was that he got brushed off the ball too much. The ref seemed to have a really high bar for physical contact. Change that to a ref who has a lower bar and we're talking about him winning lots of fouls rather than not being physical enough!

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024