Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Friday Music thread then - Sheffield special. 11:49 - Mar 15 with 1237 viewsBlueBadger

Playing the Owls is as good an excuse as any, right?

I'm going to avoid some of the more obvious candidates and offer this banger:

And this gem.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Friday Music thread then - Sheffield special. on 12:07 - Mar 15 with 1198 viewsWhos_blue

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

Friday Music thread then - Sheffield special. on 12:15 - Mar 15 with 1178 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Friday Music thread then - Sheffield special. on 13:04 - Mar 15 with 1129 viewsGeoffSentence

You may wish to avoid it, but I am going right for the throat of the obvious

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Friday Music thread then - Sheffield special. on 13:19 - Mar 15 with 1101 viewssoupytwist

"This is Phil talking"

[Post edited 15 Mar 13:20]
Friday Music thread then - Sheffield special. on 17:36 - Mar 15 with 979 viewsGodzilla

Friday Music thread then - Sheffield special. on 17:48 - Mar 15 with 969 viewsgainsboroughblue

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Friday Music thread then - Sheffield special. on 18:11 - Mar 15 with 944 viewsDJR

This is England
This knife of Sheffield steel

Friday Music thread then - Sheffield special. on 18:53 - Mar 15 with 914 viewsDubtractor

I'm not a fan of the phrase guilty pleasure (used too often in relation to incredible pop music from the 80s, that no one should feel guilty about), but if I did have a guilty pleasure then this is definitely it.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Login to get fewer ads

Friday Music thread then - Sheffield special. on 19:05 - Mar 15 with 886 viewsDJR

An apt song for our times.

Have you heard it on the news?
About this fascist groove thang
Evil men with racist views
Spreading all across the land

Don't just sit there on your ass
Unlock that funky chain dance
Brothers, sisters, shoot your best
We don't need this fascist groove thang

Friday Music thread then - Sheffield special. on 19:15 - Mar 15 with 860 viewsericclacton

Friday Music thread then - Sheffield special. on 19:25 - Mar 15 with 841 viewsWeWereZombies

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Friday Music thread then - Sheffield special. on 19:28 - Mar 15 with 828 viewsericclacton

Friday Music thread then - Sheffield special. on 19:28 - Mar 15 with 824 viewsFreddies_first_goal

Absolute banger and educational about Sheffield's suburbs. Video may appear familiar too.

Friday Music thread then - Sheffield special. on 19:32 - Mar 15 with 807 viewsericclacton

Friday Music thread then - Sheffield special. on 19:28 - Mar 15 by Freddies_first_goal

Absolute banger and educational about Sheffield's suburbs. Video may appear familiar too.

yes.

you can call me owl
[Post edited 15 Mar 19:33]
Friday Music thread then - Sheffield special. on 19:44 - Mar 15 with 788 viewsericclacton

Friday Music thread then - Sheffield special. on 19:50 - Mar 15 with 769 viewsMullet

This album has a cool owl on the cover

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Friday Music thread then - Sheffield special. on 20:32 - Mar 15 with 735 viewsxrayspecs

Saw this in London last Saturday, a love letter to Sheffield, based on the lyrics of Richard Hawley. Wonderful. If you get a chance to see this show, it is an evening well spent.

Friday Music thread then - Sheffield special. on 21:05 - Mar 15 with 718 viewsWeWereZombies

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Friday Music thread then - Sheffield special. on 21:41 - Mar 15 with 700 viewsjontysnut

Friday Music thread then - Sheffield special. on 22:02 - Mar 15 with 672 viewsSwansea_Blue

[Post edited 15 Mar 22:12]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Friday Music thread then - Sheffield special. on 22:44 - Mar 15 with 615 viewsWhos_blue

Friday Music thread then - Sheffield special. on 12:07 - Mar 15 by Whos_blue

No idea how I managed to post the pre song advert instead of the song!
It was supposed to be Love Action, but that's gone, so sticking with the League I'll go with this instead.

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

Friday Music thread then - Sheffield special. on 10:14 - Mar 16 with 452 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024