Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Omari...hopes he stays? 17:35 - Mar 16 with 1714 viewsTresBonne

From Matt Lee Journo on Twitter:

Star man Omari Hutchinson has been asked if he'll be back at PR next season. He says: "Maybe, I hope so".

On today's performance he says: "It was definitely my best game, it was so enjoyable."

Follow up tweet:

OH adds that it will be "difficult" and that he'll talk to his family and agency to make sure they support the decision he makes.
Omari...hopes he stays? on 17:54 - Mar 16 with 1600 viewsCheltenham_Blue

The follow up sounds like he would be prepared to take a wage cut.

But.....the size of the transfer fee would be the issue. Personally, I think he'll be here on another season long loan.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Omari...hopes he stays? on 17:55 - Mar 16 with 1586 viewsTresBonne

Omari...hopes he stays? on 17:54 - Mar 16 by Cheltenham_Blue

But.....the size of the transfer fee would be the issue. Personally, I think he'll be here on another season long loan.

I think the only saving grace could be that Chelsea are in a position where they need to sell some fringe players to make amends for FFP.

We know Ashton can negotiate and he's got leverage. Gives me some hope
Omari...hopes he stays? on 17:57 - Mar 16 with 1553 viewsvilanovablue

Think we need to be in the prem before this becomes vaguely possible. Then a deal may be more feasible. I'd take a loan and too even if we pay a bigger slice of his wages.
Omari...hopes he stays? on 18:06 - Mar 16 with 1442 viewstonybied

Omari...hopes he stays? on 17:57 - Mar 16 by vilanovablue

Think we need to be in the prem before this becomes vaguely possible. Then a deal may be more feasible. I'd take a loan and too even if we pay a bigger slice of his wages.

I think this goes without saying really. I don't think any championship team will manage to prize him away from Chelsea now. If we go up it sounds like we're in with a good chance of keeping him though. Exciting times šŸ˜
Omari...hopes he stays? on 18:18 - Mar 16 with 1307 viewsUnhinged_dynamo

Obviously we all want him back ideally on a permanent deal but we would take a season long loan.

Itā€™s not gonna happen, Hutchinson is destined for the very very top of the game

Poll: Who do you think will win the league?

Omari...hopes he stays? on 18:20 - Mar 16 with 1272 viewsHerbivore

If we go up we should go big to try and sign him, he's such a good player and is getting better and better under McKenna. If we're still in the Championship, hard to see how we could lure him back to be honest. He's ready for a crack at the Prem now.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Omari...hopes he stays? on 18:23 - Mar 16 with 1210 viewsVegtablue

Hasn't there been talk of interest from European clubs? I fear he will be sold to a higher bidder If Chelsea's rumoured FFP troubles are accurate.
Omari...hopes he stays? on 18:24 - Mar 16 with 1201 viewsbluester

I thought he was out of contract at the end of the season. Could be wrong.

Edit: I am wrong, itā€™s 2025.
[Post edited 16 Mar 18:29]
Login to get fewer ads

Omari...hopes he stays? on 18:25 - Mar 16 with 1188 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Omari...hopes he stays? on 18:23 - Mar 16 by Vegtablue

Hasn't there been talk of interest from European clubs? I fear he will be sold to a higher bidder If Chelsea's rumoured FFP troubles are accurate.

Well, he'd need to accept the move, but I think he's probably beyond us.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Omari...hopes he stays? on 19:20 - Mar 16 with 922 viewsGlasgowBlue

Omari...hopes he stays? on 18:20 - Mar 16 by Herbivore

If we go up we should go big to try and sign him, he's such a good player and is getting better and better under McKenna. If we're still in the Championship, hard to see how we could lure him back to be honest. He's ready for a crack at the Prem now.

I think he is destined for far greater things. Reminds me a lot of Phil Foden with the ball.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Omari...hopes he stays? on 19:26 - Mar 16 with 873 viewstextbackup

Omari...hopes he stays? on 19:20 - Mar 16 by GlasgowBlue

I think he is destined for far greater things. Reminds me a lot of Phil Foden with the ball.

Thatā€™s some statement mate. I watched Man City last weekā€¦ foden was absolutely brilliant. Iā€™m not sure OH is there yet

Weā€™ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Omari...hopes he stays? on 19:28 - Mar 16 with 859 viewsbritbiker

Omari...hopes he stays? on 18:06 - Mar 16 by tonybied

I think this goes without saying really. I don't think any championship team will manage to prize him away from Chelsea now. If we go up it sounds like we're in with a good chance of keeping him though. Exciting times šŸ˜

Sadly we will get out priced by teams like Leeds.

Had the same feeling when Sixto Peralta was here and the nippy mexican loanee who's name eludes me. And to a lesser degree Tom Lawrence. All went elsewhere.

The one we did get was Jimmy Bullard, however he seemed to more or less down tools once the contract ink was dry
Omari...hopes he stays? on 19:45 - Mar 16 with 680 viewsGlasgowBlue

Omari...hopes he stays? on 19:26 - Mar 16 by textbackup

Thatā€™s some statement mate. I watched Man City last weekā€¦ foden was absolutely brilliant. Iā€™m not sure OH is there yet

He's a few years away from being at Foden's level but he plays with a similar style and if he continues to progress I see him being an elite level player in three years time.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Omari...hopes he stays? on 19:55 - Mar 16 with 620 viewstonybied

Omari...hopes he stays? on 19:28 - Mar 16 by britbiker

Sadly we will get out priced by teams like Leeds.

Had the same feeling when Sixto Peralta was here and the nippy mexican loanee who's name eludes me. And to a lesser degree Tom Lawrence. All went elsewhere.

The one we did get was Jimmy Bullard, however he seemed to more or less down tools once the contract ink was dry

I imagine if we'd been promoted then we'd probably made your examples permanent signings or at least tried though, as I suspect we will with Omari this year.
Omari...hopes he stays? on 20:09 - Mar 16 with 545 viewsSWBlue22

Omari...hopes he stays? on 18:25 - Mar 16 by Cheltenham_Blue

Well, he'd need to accept the move, but I think he's probably beyond us.

Not if we go up. Definitely would be the first signing if we get promoted.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024