Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds 17:01 - Mar 17 with 2357 viewsmuhrensleftfoot

Is that 12 wins and 1 draw in their last 13 game? Much as I have disliked them ever since the Don Revie days, that’s pretty impressive. Sickening isn’t it. We need to better Leicester results over the last few games, because Leeds unfortunately look imperious.
Leeds on 17:07 - Mar 17 with 2265 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

The third place team might have 97-98 points at this rate. Incredible.
Leeds on 17:24 - Mar 17 with 2154 viewsGlasgowBlue

If you discount the first ten games of the season, when they struggled to adjust to being n the Championship, they have been head and shoulders the best team in this division.

In the last 28 games they have picked up 10 more points than us, whereas Leicester have only picked up two more. I think that Leicester are vulnerable and we will pip them to second place.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Leeds on 17:44 - Mar 17 with 2053 viewswrightsrightglove

Leeds on 17:24 - Mar 17 by GlasgowBlue

If you discount the first ten games of the season, when they struggled to adjust to being n the Championship, they have been head and shoulders the best team in this division.

In the last 28 games they have picked up 10 more points than us, whereas Leicester have only picked up two more. I think that Leicester are vulnerable and we will pip them to second place.

I’d much rather see them out of the playoff picture if that’s where we end up. I wouldn’t be anywhere near as concerned about facing Leicester or Southampton in the playoffs as I would Leeds. They’ve got an air of confidence / arrogance about them and, to me, are the best team out of the three relegated clubs by a long way.
Leeds on 18:10 - Mar 17 with 1967 viewsITFCSG

Leeds on 17:44 - Mar 17 by wrightsrightglove

I’d much rather see them out of the playoff picture if that’s where we end up. I wouldn’t be anywhere near as concerned about facing Leicester or Southampton in the playoffs as I would Leeds. They’ve got an air of confidence / arrogance about them and, to me, are the best team out of the three relegated clubs by a long way.

Problem is now he will hear the non-stop drivel from the Leeds fans behaving as if they have a divine right to be in the Prem and that other Champ clubs are too small and insignificant for them, they really remind me of the Sheff Wed lot last season or West Ham fans a decade ago when we were both vying for the play-offs, gobbing off when they were top or even 2nd. The majority of Leicester and Southampton fans are decent both online and in real life but I can't say the same for Leeds. Also their ex-scum manager makes me dislike them even more.

I can't wait for them to implode but doesn't seem like it. Also, they have the easiest run-in of the top 4 teams now.
Leeds on 18:24 - Mar 17 with 1872 viewsITFC_Forever

Leeds on 17:07 - Mar 17 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

The third place team might have 97-98 points at this rate. Incredible.

Easily.

It’s possible a team could miss out on 100 points.

In any normal season, the finish line would almost be in sight.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Leeds on 18:47 - Mar 17 with 1751 viewsArmaghBlue

Their bubble will burst soon.
Leeds on 18:49 - Mar 17 with 1720 viewsChurchman

Yes, their £80m (or whatever it cost) forward line has done brilliantly against clubs and teams with a fraction of their money. Let’s all praise Leeds. Hurrah!

As for head and shoulders above the rest, that’ll be the goal difference against Leicester and the one point more than us.

Yes, I think they’ll finish at the top. And so they d@mn well should. But in sport, you never know and oh how I’d laugh if it all fell about their arrogant ears.
Leeds on 19:02 - Mar 17 with 1616 viewsStewart27

Leeds on 17:24 - Mar 17 by GlasgowBlue

I get the sentiment but why would we discount the first 10 games? Poor Leeds and their multi million pound front line struggling to get to grips with the championship.

What was league newly promoted to the Championship Ipswich’s excuse?

We’re one point behind them. Let’s not roll over and roll out the red carpet.
Login to get fewer ads

Leeds on 19:04 - Mar 17 with 1602 viewsyellowrider120

I suppose their manager deserves some credit as well?
Leeds on 19:09 - Mar 17 with 1566 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Leeds on 18:10 - Mar 17 by ITFCSG

Problem is now he will hear the non-stop drivel from the Leeds fans behaving as if they have a divine right to be in the Prem and that other Champ clubs are too small and insignificant for them, they really remind me of the Sheff Wed lot last season or West Ham fans a decade ago when we were both vying for the play-offs, gobbing off when they were top or even 2nd. The majority of Leicester and Southampton fans are decent both online and in real life but I can't say the same for Leeds. Also their ex-scum manager makes me dislike them even more.

I can't wait for them to implode but doesn't seem like it. Also, they have the easiest run-in of the top 4 teams now.

Who cares as long as we get the second automatic place and next year they do a Plymouth while we continue to evolve and get stronger.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Mind the gap. (n/t) on 19:16 - Mar 17 with 1512 viewsBloots

Leeds on 19:04 - Mar 17 by yellowrider120

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Leeds on 20:08 - Mar 17 with 1322 viewsStewart27

You must be a little disappointed that you lot hunted him out of your club.

I notice you have had 2 different managers this season. One called Wagner in and one called Wagner out. Depending on your score that particular day. Are they related?
Leeds on 20:11 - Mar 17 with 1293 viewsGeoffSentence

Your lot must feel like a right bunch of mugs for getting rid of him.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Leeds on 20:14 - Mar 17 with 1268 viewsTractorCam

Worth noting it wasn't until the end of March when Sheffield Wednesday began their descent, so still time for hope regardless of the current form!
[Post edited 17 Mar 20:14]

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024