Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton stadium 17:51 - Mar 19 with 2731 viewscatch74

Pretty much the same as St Mary’s ? Pretty uninspiring.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Everton stadium on 17:54 - Mar 19 with 2680 viewsLeistonBlue

Not sure what you were smoking when you last went to St. Mary’s but it looks absolutely nothing like that
Everton stadium on 17:55 - Mar 19 with 2658 viewsiamipswich

White Hart Lane to my eye

Poll: Who will return first?

Everton stadium on 18:18 - Mar 19 with 2548 viewsstonojnr

It looks a lot bigger in real life
Everton stadium on 18:19 - Mar 19 with 2537 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Love that 'The chance to build something incredible like Spurs'
Can't fault their optimism

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Everton stadium on 19:50 - Mar 19 with 2314 viewsMillsey

Not bad for a bunch of cheats😳
Everton stadium on 19:51 - Mar 19 with 2306 viewsMattinLondon

Everton stadium on 18:18 - Mar 19 by stonojnr

So it’s not to scale?
Everton stadium on 21:21 - Mar 19 with 2115 viewscatch74

Everton stadium on 17:54 - Mar 19 by LeistonBlue

Not sure what you were smoking when you last went to St. Mary’s but it looks absolutely nothing like that

Fair cop - St Mary’s with and extra tier and blue seats?

Everton stadium on 21:44 - Mar 19 with 2046 viewscressi

To hold almost 53000
So a decent size.
Login to get fewer ads

Everton stadium on 11:45 - Mar 20 with 1659 viewsAndrewRatcliffITFC

Another characterless, soul ripped out, sh!t bowl to add to the list of Uk stadia.........give me 4 individual stands any day.
Everton stadium on 11:46 - Mar 20 with 1656 viewsrgp1

Everton stadium on 21:44 - Mar 19 by cressi

To hold almost 53000
So a decent size.

How many watering holes are in that part of Liverpool docks.
Everton stadium on 12:35 - Mar 20 with 1530 viewsMattinLondon

Everton stadium on 11:45 - Mar 20 by AndrewRatcliffITFC

Another characterless, soul ripped out, sh!t bowl to add to the list of Uk stadia.........give me 4 individual stands any day.

If the old Wembley was built today you’ll get someone banging on about it being a ‘soulless’ bowl. What does that even mean. A new stadium build in the shape of a bowl or a new stadium built with four stands - what makes one have soul and the other soulless. Doesn’t make sense.
Everton stadium on 12:50 - Mar 20 with 1467 viewsgiant_stow

Everton stadium on 12:35 - Mar 20 by MattinLondon

If the old Wembley was built today you’ll get someone banging on about it being a ‘soulless’ bowl. What does that even mean. A new stadium build in the shape of a bowl or a new stadium built with four stands - what makes one have soul and the other soulless. Doesn’t make sense.

Think its harsh to describe it as a bowl personally - its 4 stands all on the edge of the pitch with corner infills. Bowls are oval and far from the pitch in my book.

Bet it'll have a great atmosphere with that roof too.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Everton stadium on 12:58 - Mar 20 with 1444 viewsbilllm

Everton stadium on 11:46 - Mar 20 by rgp1

How many watering holes are in that part of Liverpool docks.

There's a lot within ten minutes, my brother watches them a d the local pubs to goodison have talked about putting coaches from the pubs at goodison to Bramley as the fans don't want to leave the pubs there either,
Everton stadium on 13:01 - Mar 20 with 1434 viewsNthQldITFC

Everton stadium on 18:18 - Mar 19 by stonojnr

It depends how big your monitor is.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Everton stadium on 13:27 - Mar 20 with 1356 viewscatch74

Everton stadium on 13:01 - Mar 20 by NthQldITFC

It depends how big your monitor is.

I’m on my phone, so it looks like St Mary’sto me.

Everton stadium on 14:20 - Mar 20 with 1258 viewsDJR

Everton stadium on 12:58 - Mar 20 by billlm

There's a lot within ten minutes, my brother watches them a d the local pubs to goodison have talked about putting coaches from the pubs at goodison to Bramley as the fans don't want to leave the pubs there either,

As an away fan, I imagine the better thing would be to drink in the centre, and get a Merseyrail train to Sandhills which is pretty near.

As it is, on my trips to Blundellsands and Crosby three or four times a year, I have seen the stadium get that bit bigger every time.
Everton stadium on 14:27 - Mar 20 with 1239 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Everton stadium on 21:44 - Mar 19 by cressi

To hold almost 53000
So a decent size.

The amazing thing will be finding 53,000 people CHOOSING to pay and attend, to watch Dyche-ball…
Everton stadium on 16:07 - Mar 20 with 1123 viewsrgp1

Yes I think Bramley Dock is around 4 miles from Goodison if I'm correct. I wouldn't want to park too close to the new ground though, as I suspect it may be a bit of a nightmare getting out afterwards.
Everton stadium on 16:39 - Mar 20 with 1073 viewsitfcsuth

They seem to have taken some stick for it.

Bizarre, will look lovely I think, beautiful location, will be full every single week, nice and tight to the pitch, steep side stands.

I don't understand the criticism, think it will be a really nice stadium.
Everton stadium on 19:35 - Mar 20 with 929 viewsbournemouthblue

Everton stadium on 17:55 - Mar 19 by iamipswich

White Hart Lane to my eye

I guess it's a slightly smaller version, it's probably built a bit by the same people?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Everton stadium on 19:44 - Mar 20 with 912 viewsstonojnr

they did that at West Ham for a while after they moved, but I think its slowly stopped being a thing for them, and I expect will be the same for Everton.

surprised there are that many pubs near the stadium, as there hasnt been much footfall down there for them, WhatPub has them all between 0.5 and 1mile away, and the better ones will be further away still.
Everton stadium on 19:45 - Mar 20 with 905 viewsstonojnr

Everton stadium on 19:51 - Mar 19 by MattinLondon

So it’s not to scale?

Everton stadium on 21:43 - Mar 20 with 815 viewsDJR

Everton stadium on 19:44 - Mar 20 by stonojnr

they did that at West Ham for a while after they moved, but I think its slowly stopped being a thing for them, and I expect will be the same for Everton.

surprised there are that many pubs near the stadium, as there hasnt been much footfall down there for them, WhatPub has them all between 0.5 and 1mile away, and the better ones will be further away still.

Yes, the area is is bereft of housing on either side of the A565 heading to Bootle, so not surprising there are no pubs nearby.

And the fact there is talk of coaches from the pubs near the current ground suggests the pubs currently used for games are not near.
[Post edited 21 Mar 7:43]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024