Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Al Hamedi shout for a pen near the end... 17:14 - Apr 6 with 2498 viewsbluelagos

Anything in it? He looked very unhappy - but was a long ole way away so couldn't see that much.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Al Hamedi shout for a pen near the end... on 17:15 - Apr 6 with 2347 viewsRadlett_blue

It was possibly a foul and as much as some of the "fouls" that gave the Budgies free kicks in the first half, but the contact was outside the penalty area.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Al Hamedi shout for a pen near the end... on 17:15 - Apr 6 with 2341 viewstextbackup

A coming together, like Morsy and the ginger freak.

Think the ref was really decent today tbf.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

It would have been soft but VAR would have given it on 17:16 - Apr 6 with 2341 viewsDyland

As would the ref if he'd been remotely consistent.

EDIT: given a foul rather than a penalty... as others have commented, it was outside the box.
[Post edited 6 Apr 17:19]

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Al Hamedi shout for a pen near the end... on 17:16 - Apr 6 with 2327 viewsgringoblue

It was probably a foul (tangle of legs but ali was in control of the ball) but outside of the box. He certainly didnt throw his leg out in the manner of sergeant.
Al Hamedi shout for a pen near the end... on 17:16 - Apr 6 with 2326 viewsDennyx4

Was definitely a foul on him, but just outside the area. Was more of a free kick, than the one Norwich scored from.
It would have been soft but VAR would have given it on 17:16 - Apr 6 with 2313 viewsredrickstuhaart

It would have been soft but VAR would have given it on 17:16 - Apr 6 by Dyland

As would the ref if he'd been remotely consistent.

EDIT: given a foul rather than a penalty... as others have commented, it was outside the box.
[Post edited 6 Apr 17:19]

More of a foul than Axel's one...
Al Hamedi shout for a pen near the end... on 17:17 - Apr 6 with 2304 viewsWhos_blue

Not much in it for me.
It would've been a harsh one.
Hutch on the other hand.
Two hands on the back and no attempt to win the ball.
Big decision not to give that.

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

Al Hamedi shout for a pen near the end... on 17:17 - Apr 6 with 2289 viewsDyland

Al Hamedi shout for a pen near the end... on 17:15 - Apr 6 by textbackup

Disagree. Thought he was very inconsistent.

Saying that, he didn't make any gaffs that affected the outcome. We did all of that ourselves, yeh right not really turning up for the derby.

Login to get fewer ads

Al Hamedi shout for a pen near the end... on 17:20 - Apr 6 with 2227 viewsredrickstuhaart

Al Hamedi shout for a pen near the end... on 17:17 - Apr 6 by Whos_blue

Not much in it for me.
It would've been a harsh one.
Hutch on the other hand.
Two hands on the back and no attempt to win the ball.
Big decision not to give that.

Easier not to. Poor decision. One of many.
Al Hamedi shout for a pen near the end... on 17:21 - Apr 6 with 2173 viewsRadlett_blue

Al Hamedi shout for a pen near the end... on 17:16 - Apr 6 by Dennyx4

Was definitely a foul on him, but just outside the area. Was more of a free kick, than the one Norwich scored from.

For the free kick that Norwich scored from, the replay clearly shows Morsy tugging the Norwich player's shorts. It was one you would often get away with, but it was right in front of the referee.

Al Hamedi shout for a pen near the end... on 17:23 - Apr 6 with 2144 viewsDennyx4

Al Hamedi shout for a pen near the end... on 17:21 - Apr 6 by Radlett_blue

For the free kick that Norwich scored from, the replay clearly shows Morsy tugging the Norwich player's shorts. It was one you would often get away with, but it was right in front of the referee.

If you re watch it the ref has already blown before the shorts pull.

Also Al Hamada had chested the ball forward, so was in possession of the ball, before the so called tangle of legs. It looked an obvious free kick to me.
[Post edited 6 Apr 17:24]
Al Hamedi shout for a pen near the end... on 17:23 - Apr 6 with 2116 viewstextbackup

Al Hamedi shout for a pen near the end... on 17:17 - Apr 6 by Dyland

Saying that, he didn't make any gaffs that affected the outcome. We did all of that ourselves, yeh right not really turning up for the derby.

I’m still in disbelief that Broadbean stayed on the pitch beyond 20mins, and Moore!

Was so clear they were nowhere near at it from the off

It would have been soft but VAR would have given it on 17:25 - Apr 6 with 2066 viewsRadlett_blue

It would have been soft but VAR would have given it on 17:16 - Apr 6 by redrickstuhaart

More of a foul than Axel's one...

Axel got the ball, but the idiot assistant - who had a worse view than the referee - flagged. At least the doubt that was probably in the ref's mind probably meant that he didn't send Axel off, but maybe we wouldn't have lost if he had.

Al Hamedi shout for a pen near the end... on 17:28 - Apr 6 with 2024 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I think it would have been a very soft foul to give. It would have then been a red card as he was clean through. As already stated outside the box not a penalty shout.

The Hutchinson one was a penalty, though.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Al Hamedi shout for a pen near the end... on 17:28 - Apr 6 with 2020 viewsWhos_blue

Al Hamedi shout for a pen near the end... on 17:23 - Apr 6 by textbackup

I’m still in disbelief that Broadbean stayed on the pitch beyond 20mins, and Moore!

I'm still in disbelief that your post has got nothing to do with this thread!

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

Al Hamedi shout for a pen near the end... on 17:29 - Apr 6 with 1988 viewstextbackup

Al Hamedi shout for a pen near the end... on 17:28 - Apr 6 by Whos_blue

I'm still in disbelief that your post has got nothing to do with this thread!

I’m still in disbelief that you’ve felt the need to tell me that.

I'm convinced Broadhead is best coming off the bench around 60/65 on 17:31 - Apr 6 with 1975 viewsDyland

Al Hamedi shout for a pen near the end... on 17:23 - Apr 6 by textbackup

But many posters who know their footy disagree.

Al Hamedi shout for a pen near the end... on 17:31 - Apr 6 with 1967 viewsRadlett_blue

Al Hamedi shout for a pen near the end... on 17:23 - Apr 6 by Dennyx4

If you re watch it the ref has already blown before the shorts pull.

Also Al Hamada had chested the ball forward, so was in possession of the ball, before the so called tangle of legs. It looked an obvious free kick to me.
[Post edited 6 Apr 17:24]

I thought the ref didn't buy the initial Norwich attempt to win a cheap free kick & only blew up after Morsy had grabbed his shorts.

Al Hamedi shout for a pen near the end... on 18:05 - Apr 6 with 1766 viewsSarge

Wasn’t a penalty for me by normal standards, but by the standards the referee set for himself with the countless non-fouls then yes absolutely.
Al Hamedi shout for a pen near the end... on 19:21 - Apr 6 with 1459 views_clive_baker_

We’re deluding ourselves if we think the ref was the difference today. Might’ve been a foul, but looked soft. The supposed one on Sargent by Morsy wasn’t a foul any day of the week, he threw himself into SM and played for it.

Ultimately I thought the ref was a bit suspect but the result was a fair reflection. We’re still going up though. Feck em.
Al Hamedi shout for a pen near the end... on 20:19 - Apr 6 with 1267 viewsVaughan8

Al Hamedi shout for a pen near the end... on 17:17 - Apr 6 by Dyland

Agreed. the only consistent thing he was, was inconsistent.

The Al Hamedi "foul" was almost exactly like the one in the first half that they got?

The ref didn't affect the game, but that doesn't mean he was good.
Al Hamedi shout for a pen near the end... on 21:06 - Apr 6 with 1083 viewsredrickstuhaart

Al Hamedi shout for a pen near the end... on 20:19 - Apr 6 by Vaughan8

Agreed. the only consistent thing he was, was inconsistent.

The Al Hamedi "foul" was almost exactly like the one in the first half that they got?

The ref didn't affect the game, but that doesn't mean he was good.

Not giving a clear pen is affecting the game. For what its worth.
Al Hamedi shout for a pen near the end... on 21:07 - Apr 6 with 1079 viewsLeoMuff

Was outside the box, but definitely a foul for me Ali had beaten him, and the contact knocked him to ground.

I think possibly the Morsy on Sargent one swayed the ref as that was definitely a foul and booking

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Al Hamedi shout for a pen near the end... on 21:20 - Apr 6 with 1026 viewsredrickstuhaart

Al Hamedi shout for a pen near the end... on 21:07 - Apr 6 by LeoMuff

Was outside the box, but definitely a foul for me Ali had beaten him, and the contact knocked him to ground.

I think possibly the Morsy on Sargent one swayed the ref as that was definitely a foul and booking

No it wasnt. Watch the replay. Sargent throw a leg out sideways to make contact and fall. It was a clever but disgusting piece of simulation / cheating.
Al Hamedi shout for a pen near the end... on 00:12 - Apr 7 with 780 viewsbournemouthblue

Al Hamedi shout for a pen near the end... on 17:15 - Apr 6 by textbackup

You thought the ref was really decent?

He gave the non-foul against Tuanzebe which seemed to start the ball rolling on all those free kicks

I thought he was a bit too pernickety for a derby game and it suited the way they were going to play

I actually thought the Morsy foul on Sargeant was a foul and he got that one wrong, when Don Goodman said it was a good decision, I questioned it further :)

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024