Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is your team v Middlesbrough 23:30 - Apr 11 with 2672 viewseddiespearitt03

What , if any, changes would you make to the team selection , formation and tactics ?

Really re Broaders? on 11:37 - Apr 12 with 510 viewsExiled2Surrey

Really re Broaders? on 09:37 - Apr 12 by Dyland

I think he's generally been better coming on at 60/65. I may have false memory syndrome though.

Man do we miss Burns.

One thing after Wednesday - McKenna said that having to sub fridge meant that he couldn't make the attacking sub that they were planning. What do you think he meant? We had already replaced the front four bar Hutch - was he going to swap him for harness?
I reckon, yeh on 11:48 - Apr 12 with 489 viewsDyland

Really re Broaders? on 11:37 - Apr 12 by Exiled2Surrey

One thing after Wednesday - McKenna said that having to sub fridge meant that he couldn't make the attacking sub that they were planning. What do you think he meant? We had already replaced the front four bar Hutch - was he going to swap him for harness?

Obviously not as technically gifted but fresh legs innit. Harness also saved us against Brum so it's not as if he's solely making up the numbers.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Really re Broaders? on 11:50 - Apr 12 with 484 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Really re Broaders? on 11:37 - Apr 12 by Exiled2Surrey

Almost certainly.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Think Taylor did really well in place of the knackered Mass on 11:50 - Apr 12 with 484 viewsDyland

What is your team v Middlesbrough on 10:46 - Apr 12 by GlasgowBlue

At this stage I think we should forget about form and go with ur best team on paper.

Hladky
Clarke
Woolf
Burgess
Davis
Morsy
Luongo
Hutchinson
Broadhead
Chaplin
Moore

May deserve to keep his place...

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

I reckon, yeh on 12:16 - Apr 12 with 451 viewsExiled2Surrey

I reckon, yeh on 11:48 - Apr 12 by Dyland

Obviously not as technically gifted but fresh legs innit. Harness also saved us against Brum so it's not as if he's solely making up the numbers.

but, Norwich.....
What is your team v Middlesbrough on 12:25 - Apr 12 with 448 views_clive_baker_

Hladky
Tuanzebe
Woolfenden
Burgess
Davis
Morsy
Luongo
Broadhead
Chaplin
Hutchinson
Moore

I think we're just at the stage where you play your best team. I know it sounds like a silly thing to say, and your best team to a degree is based on who is fit, but assuming they're good to go I would start the above. Sarmiento, Clarke, Taylor, Al-Hamadi etc bringing the energy off the bench.
Really re Broaders? on 12:39 - Apr 12 with 433 viewsHerbivore

Really re Broaders? on 09:37 - Apr 12 by Dyland

I think he's generally been better coming on at 60/65. I may have false memory syndrome though.

Man do we miss Burns.

Broady did well coming on against Saints but aside from that I can't remember too many big contributions from him when he's started from the bench. I think Hutch and Sarmiento are better bench options as they're quite unpredictable and terrify tired defences.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

What is your team v Middlesbrough on 12:47 - Apr 12 with 431 viewsGeoffSentence

What is your team v Middlesbrough on 08:38 - Apr 12 by cressi

Jackson will work hard but not a chance he can get his head up and see anything or one ro pick out .His only ball is Early and hope somebody is there more luck than judgement. I'd start my nan first.

Absolute cobblers. Jacko was our main chance provider during the first half on Wednesday and we should have score from at least one of the fine balls he put into the area.

He has three goals and four assists this season, which is pretty decent for about 900 minutes of football.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Login to get fewer ads

What is your team v Middlesbrough on 13:09 - Apr 12 with 415 viewspointofblue

Bring back the finishers. And give Travis a run out, though there seems to be an aversion to play him on centre left.

Hladky, Tuanzebe, Davis, Woolfenden, Burgess, Morsy, Travis, Jackson, Chaplin, Broadhead, Moore

Subs: Walton, Clarke, Edmundson (or Humphreys), Luongo, Taylor, Hutchinson, Harness, Sarmiento, Al-Hamidi

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Really re Broaders? on 13:21 - Apr 12 with 403 viewsExiled2Surrey

Really re Broaders? on 12:39 - Apr 12 by Herbivore

Broady did well coming on against Saints but aside from that I can't remember too many big contributions from him when he's started from the bench. I think Hutch and Sarmiento are better bench options as they're quite unpredictable and terrify tired defences.

I do agree, but he is such a good player to watch. If he plays the first 60 minutes, that is only 15 minutes at the North end of the pitch. I think that those in the SAR should have to pay more as they get three times that...
What is your team v Middlesbrough on 13:29 - Apr 12 with 389 viewsHerbivore

What is your team v Middlesbrough on 13:09 - Apr 12 by pointofblue

Bring back the finishers. And give Travis a run out, though there seems to be an aversion to play him on centre left.

Hladky, Tuanzebe, Davis, Woolfenden, Burgess, Morsy, Travis, Jackson, Chaplin, Broadhead, Moore

Subs: Walton, Clarke, Edmundson (or Humphreys), Luongo, Taylor, Hutchinson, Harness, Sarmiento, Al-Hamidi

Travis hasn't featured in what feels like months. Not sure this is a game to drop him into.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

What is your team v Middlesbrough on 14:23 - Apr 12 with 333 viewscressi

What is your team v Middlesbrough on 08:42 - Apr 12 by Herbivore

Ridiculous post, as usual.

Well Herbivore as we have a different view I must be a idiot or be clueless I've been going since 1970 I guess a lot of fans longer than me I've seen good and bad players here.
The best or definitely one of and talking wide or wingers was Forest's John Robertson šŸŒ slow never had to beat a man to get a cross in always picked his man out.
I am Harsh when it comes to certain players because I crave for us to be successful and feel/know certain players won't help us ascertain what is required. I understand they may be squad players as not every one can be in the first 11 or on big wages.
What is your team v Middlesbrough on 14:28 - Apr 12 with 320 viewscressi

What is your team v Middlesbrough on 12:47 - Apr 12 by GeoffSentence

Absolute cobblers. Jacko was our main chance provider during the first half on Wednesday and we should have score from at least one of the fine balls he put into the area.

He has three goals and four assists this season, which is pretty decent for about 900 minutes of football.

Let's see what money we get for him come summer if we do sell let go.
We see things very differently a better player when No thinking involved and plays on instinct.
What is your team v Middlesbrough on 14:42 - Apr 12 with 306 viewsMrPorterloo

What is your team v Middlesbrough on 00:02 - Apr 12 by WicklowBlue

Hladky

Tuanzebe
Davis

Wolf
Burgess

Morsy
Taylor

Hutchinson
Chappers
Sarmiento

Ali

Reasoning, think Clarke may have picked up a knock and keep himself, Moore and Broady on the bench for impact. Tuanzebe also adds a bit more defensively.

Or we just go for it and play the same team as last night. COYBS!

This is the correct line up
What is your team v Middlesbrough on 15:01 - Apr 12 with 300 viewsNutkins_Return

Hladky

Tuanzebe
Woolf
Burgess
Davis

Morsy
Luongo

Jackson
Hutchinson
Broadhead

Moore
What is your team v Middlesbrough on 15:09 - Apr 12 with 296 viewsRichardWright

I'm always surprised how many people seem to think Tuanzebe is our best right back.
What is your team v Middlesbrough on 16:19 - Apr 12 with 253 viewsjoshITFCporter

Al Hamadi
Sarmiento Chaplin Omari
Luongo Morsy
Davis Burgess Wolfy Axel
Hladky

Poll: Who should start in goal on Tuesday?

What is your team v Middlesbrough on 18:39 - Apr 12 with 212 viewspointofblue

What is your team v Middlesbrough on 13:29 - Apr 12 by Herbivore

Travis hasn't featured in what feels like months. Not sure this is a game to drop him into.

I think Luongo has looked laboured of late whilst Taylor has far more impact from the bench.

I guess the signing of Travis would have been very important if something had happened to Morsy. As it is, he probably would have been better off staying at Blackburn.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

What is your team v Middlesbrough on 19:02 - Apr 12 with 207 viewsibbleobble

What is your team v Middlesbrough on 08:21 - Apr 12 by cressi

This is about winning matches not loads of changes and surprises its the wrong time to experiment only a couple of changes at a time for me

Maybe youā€™ve missed the last few games and not been following the news but thereā€™s a lot of fatigue in that side and a lot of niggles. We need to freshen it up. I didnā€™t say experiment.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024