Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cole Palmer 20:16 - Apr 15 with 2015 viewsSE1blue

Growing into a really exciting talent.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Cole Palmer on 20:28 - Apr 15 with 1979 viewsSitfcB

Wonder how Man City feel…

Probably don’t care?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Cole Palmer on 20:31 - Apr 15 with 1958 viewsBarcaBlue

What a third!
Cole Palmer on 20:32 - Apr 15 with 1958 viewsMK1

Always has been to be fair. Had to leave City for game time.
Could be a very big player for England at the Euro's and for many years to come.
When we go up, perhaps we could try a cheeky bid for him, Chelsea need to sell in the summer. Say £10M with add ons.(I am not being serious)
Cole Palmer on 20:34 - Apr 15 with 1951 viewsBloomBlue

Southgate has to take him to the Euros. A midfield of Palmer, Bellingham, Rice, and Foden would be one hell of a midfield
Cole Palmer on 20:35 - Apr 15 with 1938 viewsMK1

Cole Palmer on 20:31 - Apr 15 by BarcaBlue

What a third!

Our joint record could go tonight.
Cole Palmer on 20:36 - Apr 15 with 1925 viewsIllinoisblue

Cole Palmer on 20:34 - Apr 15 by BloomBlue

Southgate has to take him to the Euros. A midfield of Palmer, Bellingham, Rice, and Foden would be one hell of a midfield

Jordan Henderson, though.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Cole Palmer on 20:39 - Apr 15 with 1895 viewsBigalhunter

Cole Palmer on 20:32 - Apr 15 by MK1

Always has been to be fair. Had to leave City for game time.
Could be a very big player for England at the Euro's and for many years to come.
When we go up, perhaps we could try a cheeky bid for him, Chelsea need to sell in the summer. Say £10M with add ons.(I am not being serious)

£15 mil for him and Omari and we’ll chuck Dom Ball in to sweeten the deal
Cole Palmer on 20:39 - Apr 15 with 1889 viewsHelp

Lol. Seriously Southgate not select his faves
Login to get fewer ads

Cole Palmer on 20:41 - Apr 15 with 1871 viewsBigalhunter

Chelsea would be passing us on the way down without him
Cole Palmer on 20:56 - Apr 15 with 1772 viewsSteve_M

I can’t be dealing with this liking two Chelsea players at the same time:

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Cole Palmer on 21:10 - Apr 15 with 1679 viewsBarcaBlue

Cole Palmer on 20:35 - Apr 15 by MK1

Our joint record could go tonight.

Two really really poor sides. It's like Palmer is playing a different sport to the other 21 on the pitch.
Cole Palmer on 21:26 - Apr 15 with 1649 viewsIllinoisblue

Cole Palmer on 20:56 - Apr 15 by Steve_M

I can’t be dealing with this liking two Chelsea players at the same time:

Reason to hate them again; the disgraceful pushing and shoving between them arguing over who was going to take the penalty.

62 - 78 - 81

Cole Palmer on 21:31 - Apr 15 with 1594 views66notout

Cole Palmer on 21:26 - Apr 15 by Illinoisblue

Reason to hate them again; the disgraceful pushing and shoving between them arguing over who was going to take the penalty.

Glad Palmer stood his ground. Pub team/playground behaviour from the other two clowns.
Cole Palmer on 21:33 - Apr 15 with 1559 viewsIllinoisblue

Cole Palmer on 21:31 - Apr 15 by 66notout

Glad Palmer stood his ground. Pub team/playground behaviour from the other two clowns.

Poch should have subbed them both off immediately. Pair of tossers.

62 - 78 - 81

Cole Palmer on 21:33 - Apr 15 with 1558 viewsReus30

Cole Palmer on 21:26 - Apr 15 by Illinoisblue

But then you look and Cole Palmer is the absolute alpha of that team and he knows it. He was always taking that pen, he's just not a knobhead enough to start kicking off and it's good that Gallagher showed his credentials and put those pretenders in their place.

I did laugh when Chelsea fans cheered when Palmer got hold of the ball. I don't think Jackson will be there next season.
Cole Palmer on 06:23 - Apr 16 with 1069 viewsfranz_tyson

Isn't he more of a forward than a midfielder?

Plenty of competition for places behind the striker ( Kane). We're likely to leave a lot of talent behind as we're unlikely to be able to accommodate all those players in the squad.
He deserves to go in front of someone like Rashford.
Cole Palmer on 07:29 - Apr 16 with 989 viewscharlie1

Mainoo making a late claim too.
Southgate has some big decisions to make, very similar to the past headache of how to play Scholes, Gerrard, Lampard.

With Kane and Saka both in rich form, that’s a monstrously good front six whichever way you set it up.

Henderson shouldn’t be anywhere near this side.
Cole Palmer on 07:55 - Apr 16 with 934 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Cole Palmer on 21:31 - Apr 15 by 66notout

Goal bonuses innit

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Cole Palmer on 08:30 - Apr 16 with 878 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Cole Palmer on 21:33 - Apr 15 by Reus30

But then you look and Cole Palmer is the absolute alpha of that team and he knows it. He was always taking that pen, he's just not a knobhead enough to start kicking off and it's good that Gallagher showed his credentials and put those pretenders in their place.

I did laugh when Chelsea fans cheered when Palmer got hold of the ball. I don't think Jackson will be there next season.

Jackson will be.

I do think he is actually quite good. Runs in behind well, hassles defenders, good in the air. His finishing at times is questionable but as a 22 year old, he is pretty good.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Cole Palmer on 08:32 - Apr 16 with 873 viewschicoazul

Cole Palmer on 07:29 - Apr 16 by charlie1

Southgate has some big decisions to make, very similar to the past headache of how to play Scholes, Gerrard, Lampard.

With Kane and Saka both in rich form, that’s a monstrously good front six whichever way you set it up.

I know what you mean but I think Henderson does give us a certain something. Maybe ballast? Experience? We have so much forward talent that we do need to balance it off with someone who can play alongside Rice rather than ahead of him in tougher games.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Cole Palmer on 08:35 - Apr 16 with 863 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Cole Palmer on 07:29 - Apr 16 by charlie1

Still think we are likely to see Gallagher, Bellingham, Rice. As the midfield 3. Which to me is a good balance. Gallagher has played well this season.

Then Foden Kane Saka front 3. I'm not sure that works but we just have so many good attacking players they are hard to fit in.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Cole Palmer on 08:42 - Apr 16 with 847 viewssoupytwist

I picked a good week to make him captain of my Fantasy Football team.
Cole Palmer on 18:32 - Apr 16 with 513 viewsfallyblue

The good news is that they won’t need Omari
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024