Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nodge now up to 5th 15:39 - Apr 27 with 1774 viewsMalcolmBlue

Whoever gets 5th is practically Wembley bound. Southampton look really poor.

Also never noticed it before but Josh Sargent looks like a young Ronald McDonald, good player though

Poll: Is Theresa May the "Paul Hurst" of politics?

Nodge now up to 5th on 15:41 - Apr 27 with 1736 viewsRadlett_blue

Hmm..I think Southampton have given up so Leeds will probably smash them on Saturday if they need to. The Saints could easily return to form in the play offs & if they did, they'd be too good for the Budgies.
All ifs & buts, however.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Nodge now up to 5th on 15:46 - Apr 27 with 1700 viewsRadlett_blue

If this means we are less likely to play the Budgies in a 2 leg semi final, I am happy.

Nodge now up to 5th on 15:50 - Apr 27 with 1655 viewsvilanovablue

Nodge 2-1 up
Nodge now up to 5th on 15:50 - Apr 27 with 1651 viewsMalcolmBlue

Nodge now up to 5th on 15:46 - Apr 27 by Radlett_blue

If this means we are less likely to play the Budgies in a 2 leg semi final, I am happy.

Same, they look the most in form out of the playoff teams. Ronald McDonald jr just scored

Nodge now up to 5th on 15:52 - Apr 27 with 1604 viewsJ2BLUE

They have made changes.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Nodge now up to 5th on 16:00 - Apr 27 with 1521 viewsArnieM

I want scum to lose, because they way WBA are doing , Hull will still come for our jugular tonight as the6 will have a chance of a 6th spot. If scum finish in those PO’s they will bloody win them. They’ve got all their best players back and have looked resilient since the new year. I said this would happen, and nothing pursuance’s me from scum fluking promotion via the PO’s. Those bastards ALWAYS come up trumps when the chips are down. I don’t want them in that top 6.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Nodge now up to 5th on 16:04 - Apr 27 with 1479 viewsMalcolmBlue

Nodge now up to 5th on 16:00 - Apr 27 by ArnieM

I want scum to lose, because they way WBA are doing , Hull will still come for our jugular tonight as the6 will have a chance of a 6th spot. If scum finish in those PO’s they will bloody win them. They’ve got all their best players back and have looked resilient since the new year. I said this would happen, and nothing pursuance’s me from scum fluking promotion via the PO’s. Those bastards ALWAYS come up trumps when the chips are down. I don’t want them in that top 6.

East Anglia derby in the prem wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world. I want Hull to have nothing to play for today. We’re away from home, I want to face an apathetic team not one buoyed by their crowd

Nodge now up to 5th on 16:07 - Apr 27 with 1448 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Nodge now up to 5th on 16:00 - Apr 27 by ArnieM

They are going to make the top 6. They will likely finish above West Brom and Hull aren't catching them.

They rely so much on 2 or 3 players that there is every chance Leeds or Southampton could stop them.

If they do get promoted, we get the derbies at the top level next season and 2 relegation spots already secured by them and Leicester. I really wouldn't worry about them fluking it again.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

Nodge now up to 5th on 16:17 - Apr 27 with 1374 viewsgainsboroughblue

2-2

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Nodge now up to 5th on 16:19 - Apr 27 with 1355 viewspointofblue

Nodge now up to 5th on 16:04 - Apr 27 by MalcolmBlue

East Anglia derby in the prem wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world. I want Hull to have nothing to play for today. We’re away from home, I want to face an apathetic team not one buoyed by their crowd

Think we're getting one buoyed by the crowd.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Nodge now up to 5th on 16:26 - Apr 27 with 1292 viewsFrimleyBlue

Nodge now up to 5th on 16:19 - Apr 27 by pointofblue

Think we're getting one buoyed by the crowd.

Keep them out for 20 minutes. Let the crowd get nervous then bang town bang in 2 goals before ht

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Nodge now up to 5th on 16:41 - Apr 27 with 1212 viewsArnieM

I know what you’re saying re Hull. But WBA loss today ( 3-0 now), means they have everything to play for regardless of narwich game today. They’ll be right up for it now….. will we ? I bloody hope so.

Nodge now up to 5th on 16:43 - Apr 27 with 1202 viewsMalcolmBlue

Nodge now up to 5th on 16:26 - Apr 27 by FrimleyBlue

Keep them out for 20 minutes. Let the crowd get nervous then bang town bang in 2 goals before ht

Let’s hope

Nodge now up to 5th on 16:44 - Apr 27 with 1191 viewspointofblue

Nodge now up to 5th on 16:41 - Apr 27 by ArnieM

I know what you’re saying re Hull. But WBA loss today ( 3-0 now), means they have everything to play for regardless of narwich game today. They’ll be right up for it now….. will we ? I bloody hope so.

Hopefully Swansea will score another, as Hull are going to be up for it whatever happens at Carrow Road.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Nodge now up to 5th on 16:45 - Apr 27 with 1185 viewsLord_Lucan

I never want to play Norwich again.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Nodge now up to 5th on 16:48 - Apr 27 with 1161 viewswitchdoctor

Nodge now up to 5th on 16:45 - Apr 27 by Lord_Lucan

I never want to play Norwich again.

still a chance they’ll miss out…
Nodge now up to 5th on 16:49 - Apr 27 with 1147 viewsRadlett_blue

Nodge now up to 5th on 16:44 - Apr 27 by pointofblue

Hopefully Swansea will score another, as Hull are going to be up for it whatever happens at Carrow Road.

Next Saturday looks tense all round with Hull at still relegation threatend Plymouth, the Budgies at equally threatened Brum, while WBA have the dream ticket of a home game v on the beach Preston.

Nodge now up to 5th on 16:57 - Apr 27 with 1098 viewsArnieM

Nodge now up to 5th on 16:49 - Apr 27 by Radlett_blue

Next Saturday looks tense all round with Hull at still relegation threatend Plymouth, the Budgies at equally threatened Brum, while WBA have the dream ticket of a home game v on the beach Preston.

I always think home “ must win” games are a lot of pressure. You only have to watch scum game now. It’s like a morgue , as the crowd feel the pressure . I’m glad we have two away games now. To try and secure promotion ……did I just type PROMOTION !!! …come on Town ….

Nodge now up to 5th on 17:11 - Apr 27 with 994 viewsChurchman

Nodge now up to 5th on 15:41 - Apr 27 by Radlett_blue

Hmm..I think Southampton have given up so Leeds will probably smash them on Saturday if they need to. The Saints could easily return to form in the play offs & if they did, they'd be too good for the Budgies.
All ifs & buts, however.

I don’t think you can switch form on and off like that. Who knows how it will go for Saints at Leeds, but if they get hammered, I’ll be very surprised if they do much in the play offs.

I’m amazed they’ve collapsed so badly. At PR they were excellent for an hour, yet they don’t look like they can beat an egg now.

WBA have been solid all season and turned to jelly lately too. Strange.

I’m not surprised Coventry have struggled this week. After the FA Cup robbery, it was always going to be hard to get going again. I see they’ve lost a player sent off today too just to rub it in.
Nodge now up to 5th on 17:15 - Apr 27 with 954 viewsLord_Lucan

Nodge now up to 5th on 16:49 - Apr 27 by Radlett_blue

WBA would struggle to scrape a draw against Witesham Wasps at the moment.

Oh, Radders, was it you asking me about Ronnie Spector book?

I'm nearly finished. It's ok but I've read better. Worth a read though and I wasn't aware of the scale of madness with Phil.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Nodge now up to 5th on 17:32 - Apr 27 with 865 viewsRadlett_blue

Nodge now up to 5th on 17:15 - Apr 27 by Lord_Lucan

WBA would struggle to scrape a draw against Witesham Wasps at the moment.

Oh, Radders, was it you asking me about Ronnie Spector book?

I'm nearly finished. It's ok but I've read better. Worth a read though and I wasn't aware of the scale of madness with Phil.

Yes, cheers. I really enjoyed it. I think she was probably a bad picker of men, but Phil Spector (despite being rich) was in the Tom Adeyemi league of selection, effectivley killing her career becasue he wanted to keep her under control.

Nodge now up to 5th on 17:44 - Apr 27 with 801 viewsHelp

Norwich have got to play former player and then former manager to get promoted. They might beat one but not the other
Nodge now up to 5th on 17:49 - Apr 27 with 762 viewsLord_Lucan

Nodge now up to 5th on 17:32 - Apr 27 by Radlett_blue

Yes, cheers. I really enjoyed it. I think she was probably a bad picker of men, but Phil Spector (despite being rich) was in the Tom Adeyemi league of selection, effectivley killing her career becasue he wanted to keep her under control.

Oh you've read it already?

You beat me to it, I have about an hour left.

Yes, it was a shame that Phil in effect dumped her career, purely out of a freakish control thing.

Nodge now up to 5th on 17:50 - Apr 27 with 753 viewsNthQldITFC

Nodge now up to 5th on 16:07 - Apr 27 by Nthsuffolkblue

They are going to make the top 6. They will likely finish above West Brom and Hull aren't catching them.

They rely so much on 2 or 3 players that there is every chance Leeds or Southampton could stop them.

If they do get promoted, we get the derbies at the top level next season and 2 relegation spots already secured by them and Leicester. I really wouldn't worry about them fluking it again.

'...there is every chance Leeds or Southampton could stop them'

It's a strange situation where almost everybody decent has gone off the rails to a greater (Saints, Leeds, Baggies, Leicester even) or lesser (Town, Hull, Cov) extent and the budgies have cruised up playing ugly football.

I suspect and hope that Saints, Leeds, Baggies (assuming for a moment that those three are in the play-offs) will be able to have a reset and put the regular season behind them. If one or more of them do, they're far too good for Nodge who are just garbage with a couple of decent players added in.

That's what I hope anyway!
[Post edited 27 Apr 17:51]

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Nodge now up to 5th on 18:53 - Apr 27 with 557 viewsRadlett_blue

Nodge now up to 5th on 17:49 - Apr 27 by Lord_Lucan

Oh you've read it already?

You beat me to it, I have about an hour left.

Yes, it was a shame that Phil in effect dumped her career, purely out of a freakish control thing.

Although pop babes rarely had lengthy careers, unless they can morph into something else e.g. Diana Ross.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024