Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town fans in the Huddersfield end…. 19:56 - Apr 29 with 2222 viewsWickwar_Blue

If hypothetically a Town fan had managed to get himself a ticket in the Huddersfield end is there a special signal he could give to other Town fans? Blue carnation, a special handshake?

I suspect there may be a few?

Town fans in the Huddersfield end…. on 19:58 - Apr 29 with 2171 viewsgainsboroughblue

I don't actually see any need for segregation at all in this game. We all want the same thing.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Town fans in the Huddersfield end…. on 19:59 - Apr 29 with 2158 viewsE_I_E_I_E_I_O

There is no need whatsoever. This is not a normal league game. Huddersfield would be happy to have some home in with them. If you can get a ticket with them I say go for it
Town fans in the Huddersfield end…. on 20:00 - Apr 29 with 2139 viewsSwansea_Blue

Town fans in the Huddersfield end…. on 19:58 - Apr 29 by gainsboroughblue

I don't actually see any need for segregation at all in this game. We all want the same thing.

Lots of wine, women and song?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Town fans in the Huddersfield end…. on 20:01 - Apr 29 with 2130 viewsWD19

If, hypothetically speaking, anyone had managed to get x2 tickets in the away end then they should do the right thing and sell them to me.
Town fans in the Huddersfield end…. on 20:02 - Apr 29 with 2102 viewsIllinoisblue

Town fans in the Huddersfield end…. on 20:00 - Apr 29 by Swansea_Blue

Lots of wine, women and song?

Celebratory rutting in the concourses.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Town fans in the Huddersfield end…. on 20:03 - Apr 29 with 2080 viewsMK1

You have to jump on one foot for the entire match. (including half time)
Town fans in the Huddersfield end…. on 20:06 - Apr 29 with 2049 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Genuinely debating this but it feels a bit 'uncomfortable'.

@veterans_project on Instagram. Please follow the page.
Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

Town fans in the Huddersfield end…. on 20:14 - Apr 29 with 1966 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Would a Town fan get kicked out by stewards if it became obvious (i.e. celebrating a goal) that they were a Town fan?

Login to get fewer ads

Town fans in the Huddersfield end…. on 20:16 - Apr 29 with 1914 viewsHighgateBlue

Town fans in the Huddersfield end…. on 20:02 - Apr 29 by Illinoisblue

And if we can make sure that Rutter gets stuck in the concourse at Elland Road, all to the good. Not celebrating, obvs.
Town fans in the Huddersfield end…. on 20:17 - Apr 29 with 1902 viewsSwansea_Blue

Town fans in the Huddersfield end…. on 20:02 - Apr 29 by Illinoisblue

That’s the first time this season I’ve been glad I couldn’t get a ticket

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Town fans in the Huddersfield end…. on 20:19 - Apr 29 with 1865 views_clive_baker_

I would love to see 50 odd Town fans in the Huddersfield end in these

Town fans in the Huddersfield end…. on 07:56 - Apr 30 with 1076 viewsWallingford_Boy

Town fans in the Huddersfield end…. on 19:59 - Apr 29 by E_I_E_I_E_I_O

There is no need whatsoever. This is not a normal league game. Huddersfield would be happy to have some home in with them. If you can get a ticket with them I say go for it

Plenty on sale, but prior purchase history required.

Damn!

RIP Sir Bobby

Town fans in the Huddersfield end…. on 08:52 - Apr 30 with 898 viewsGeoffSentence

Town fans in the Huddersfield end…. on 20:14 - Apr 29 by ThisIsMyUsername

Would a Town fan get kicked out by stewards if it became obvious (i.e. celebrating a goal) that they were a Town fan?

Works out perfectly, both teams are Town

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Town fans in the Huddersfield end…. on 09:14 - Apr 30 with 790 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Town fans in the Huddersfield end…. on 08:52 - Apr 30 by GeoffSentence

Works out perfectly, both teams are Town

Unfortunately, it looks like newly-registered accounts on the Hudds ticket site cannot buy tickets, and that it's necessary to know a Hudds fan who has bought tickets before...

Town fans in the Huddersfield end…. on 09:20 - Apr 30 with 757 viewsjohnsmithshands

Town fans in the Huddersfield end…. on 09:14 - Apr 30 by ThisIsMyUsername

Unfortunately, it looks like newly-registered accounts on the Hudds ticket site cannot buy tickets, and that it's necessary to know a Hudds fan who has bought tickets before...

Please do reach out if able to get me and me boy a pair. Happy to sit on our hands !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024