Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morsy. PFA fans player of the year. 13:27 - May 22 with 1145 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Away from the KM news.

This is wonderful. Richly, richly deserved. Fantastic footballer, fantastic captain and even better human being.
[Post edited 22 May 13:30]

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Morsy. PFA fans player of the year. on 13:29 - May 22 with 1105 viewsRedX

Well deserved.

Great player and brilliant guy.
Morsy. PFA fans player of the year. on 13:30 - May 22 with 1098 viewsStokieBlue

That's fantastic recognition from fans outside the club and well deserved.

SB

Avatar - M51 - The Whirlpool Galaxy - Taken on 29th April 2024

Morsy. PFA fans player of the year. on 13:36 - May 22 with 1037 viewsBarcaBlue

Morsy. PFA fans player of the year. on 13:30 - May 22 by StokieBlue

That's fantastic recognition from fans outside the club and well deserved.

SB

Fans recognize that every team needs a Sam Morsy, he's probably wound up so many fans from other teams but also wishing they had a player so pivotal and could still do the winding.
Morsy. PFA fans player of the year. on 13:37 - May 22 with 1033 viewsPrideOfTheEast

So well deserved. Delighted for him.
Morsy. PFA fans player of the year. on 13:37 - May 22 with 1033 viewsRobTheMonk

He was quality all season. 8/10+ for nearly every game he played.

It's no coincidence that the odd game he dropped to a 7/10 or a 6/10, we drew or lost.
Morsy. PFA fans player of the year. on 13:41 - May 22 with 995 viewsVaughan8

I'm very surprised fans voted for him as he seems to p!ss a few of them off. However, clearly they recognise how vital he was for us.

Also, I'd have thought these things usually go to a goalscorer.
Morsy. PFA fans player of the year. on 13:44 - May 22 with 960 viewsHighgateBlue

Amazed and impressed by the good taste and maturity shown by that decision! I didn't even have him as Town's player of the year - shame on me!

Brighton, Chelsea and Man Utd should now be linked! But they won't be...

Keir in number ten before August, Kieran at Town in August. That's my prediction.
Morsy. PFA fans player of the year. on 14:46 - May 22 with 823 viewsBluebacker

What a pleasant surprise! Reading other team's forums throughout the year you would have thought that all anyone saw were his yellow cards and nothing else. Fantastic that people outside of our club have recognized how important he truly is, and how brilliant a season he has had.
Login to get fewer ads

Morsy. PFA fans player of the year. on 15:23 - May 22 with 772 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Morsy. PFA fans player of the year. on 14:46 - May 22 by Bluebacker

What a pleasant surprise! Reading other team's forums throughout the year you would have thought that all anyone saw were his yellow cards and nothing else. Fantastic that people outside of our club have recognized how important he truly is, and how brilliant a season he has had.

I was thinking that. You did get the impression, reading other fans' forums, that he was universally hated/thought of as little more than a thug. Just goes to show, the vocal ones are in the minority.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Morsy. PFA fans player of the year. on 21:56 - May 22 with 661 viewsSE1blue

He’s a ‘worth the ticket money alone’ player in my humble opinion.

Makes the game look effortless…whilst roughing up the opposition at the same time.

Poll: Should VAR be scrapped?
Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Morsy. PFA fans player of the year. on 22:03 - May 22 with 636 viewsgainsboroughblue

Reminds me of when an adult plays in a juniors game.

Those Town in 5 videos are worth watching just to see how Morsy carries himself as the team leader as well.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Morsy. PFA fans player of the year. on 23:21 - May 22 with 541 viewsChorleyBoy

Morsy. PFA fans player of the year. on 15:23 - May 22 by The_Flashing_Smile

I was thinking that. You did get the impression, reading other fans' forums, that he was universally hated/thought of as little more than a thug. Just goes to show, the vocal ones are in the minority.

Sam has a very large Muslim following because of his very vocal online support of Palestine. I suspect he got a lot of votes from them, irrespective of the clubs they support.
Morsy. PFA fans player of the year. on 23:23 - May 22 with 532 viewsNeedhamChris

Morsy. PFA fans player of the year. on 23:21 - May 22 by ChorleyBoy

Sam has a very large Muslim following because of his very vocal online support of Palestine. I suspect he got a lot of votes from them, irrespective of the clubs they support.

That's a bit disrespectful to Morsy

Poll: Who will Kieran McKenna be managing on 1st August 2024

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:40 - May 22 with 500 viewsChorleyBoy

Morsy. PFA fans player of the year. on 23:23 - May 22 by NeedhamChris

That's a bit disrespectful to Morsy

Quite the opposite actually. Public and vocal support of Palestine is a courageous thing to do and he is rightly appreciated by Muslims and non-Muslims alike for taking that position. He's also a superb player which anyone who may not have been aware of him until his pro-Palestinian stance would undoubtedly realise.

[Post edited 22 May 23:44]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024