Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Take a look at the shift in the Brighton Manager odds… 20:38 - May 22 with 2267 viewsGotOurIpswichBack

..awful viewing.
Take a look at the shift in the Brighton Manager odds… on 20:40 - May 22 with 2203 viewsCheltenham_Blue

FFS

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Take a look at the shift in the Brighton Manager odds… on 20:41 - May 22 with 2167 viewsSwansea_Blue

Wrong forum. The flouncing is all on the Football only one.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Take a look at the shift in the Brighton Manager odds… on 20:49 - May 22 with 1946 viewsGotOurIpswichBack

Take a look at the shift in the Brighton Manager odds… on 20:41 - May 22 by Swansea_Blue

Wrong forum. The flouncing is all on the Football only one.

Apologies, crap at navigating the posting protocol.
Take a look at the shift in the Brighton Manager odds… on 20:49 - May 22 with 1922 viewsTresBonne

What is the sudden obsession with odds?!
Take a look at the shift in the Brighton Manager odds… on 20:51 - May 22 with 1883 viewsSitfcB

Gone from 11/10 to 11/8 on Sky…

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Take a look at the shift in the Brighton Manager odds… on 20:51 - May 22 with 1854 viewswaveneyblue

Take a look at the shift in the Brighton Manager odds… on 20:49 - May 22 by TresBonne

What is the sudden obsession with odds?!

McKenna is 11/8 with Skybet - he was odds on a few days ago ?

The odds are at best a vague indication - Worry when its 1/25 on or something
Take a look at the shift in the Brighton Manager odds… on 20:52 - May 22 with 1825 viewsTresBonne

Take a look at the shift in the Brighton Manager odds… on 20:51 - May 22 by waveneyblue

McKenna is 11/8 with Skybet - he was odds on a few days ago ?

The odds are at best a vague indication - Worry when its 1/25 on or something

Yeah I don't get this post at all.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/brighton/next-permanent-m

As far as I can see, some of them are drifting even. He was odds on the other day like you say. Plus odds mean absolutely nothing anyway
Take a look at the shift in the Brighton Manager odds… on 20:53 - May 22 with 1821 viewsMattinLondon

Take a look at the shift in the Brighton Manager odds… on 20:51 - May 22 by SitfcB

Gone from 11/10 to 11/8 on Sky…

So, gamblers have been placing more money due to gambling companies banging on about KM rumours?
Login to get fewer ads

Take a look at the shift in the Brighton Manager odds… on 20:58 - May 22 with 1695 viewsGotOurIpswichBack

Take a look at the shift in the Brighton Manager odds… on 20:53 - May 22 by MattinLondon

So, gamblers have been placing more money due to gambling companies banging on about KM rumours?

..it more about the Nice manager shifting to 10-1, he was favourite last time I looked. That was my point.

Not posted much through this bed wetting mayhem, but just looked relevant to me!

I’ll get back in my shell!!!
Take a look at the shift in the Brighton Manager odds… on 20:58 - May 22 with 1684 viewsSitfcB

Take a look at the shift in the Brighton Manager odds… on 20:53 - May 22 by MattinLondon

Next manager betting markets are of course heavily influenced by money being placed but they go off more than just that.

It’s weird. Because the other day he was 1/3 on and now he’s 11/8.

If he was much as a favourite for them (and Chelsea) he would be much worse odds than even 1/3.

Shows nobody has a clue.

Apparently on the Betfair exchange £4,200 of the £5,400 placed on McKenna is FOR him staying at Ipswich.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Take a look at the shift in the Brighton Manager odds… on 21:09 - May 22 with 1451 viewsMK1

Take a look at the shift in the Brighton Manager odds… on 20:58 - May 22 by GotOurIpswichBack

..it more about the Nice manager shifting to 10-1, he was favourite last time I looked. That was my point.

Not posted much through this bed wetting mayhem, but just looked relevant to me!

You post what you want when you want.
Take a look at the shift in the Brighton Manager odds… on 21:10 - May 22 with 1411 viewsSwansea_Blue

Take a look at the shift in the Brighton Manager odds… on 20:58 - May 22 by GotOurIpswichBack

Post whatever you want. Don’t worry about me, I’m just feeling grumpy.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Take a look at the shift in the Brighton Manager odds… on 21:40 - May 22 with 1104 viewsMattinLondon

Post whatever you want. My grump wasn’t aimed at you specifically - apologies if that’s what it looked like.
Take a look at the shift in the Brighton Manager odds… on 21:48 - May 22 with 974 viewsLord_Lucan

Take a look at the shift in the Brighton Manager odds… on 20:52 - May 22 by TresBonne

Yeah I don't get this post at all.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/brighton/next-permanent-m

As far as I can see, some of them are drifting even. He was odds on the other day like you say. Plus odds mean absolutely nothing anyway

I used to look at oddschecker odds almost daily on Ipswich promotion and we were hardly ever in top two favourites.

It's a big pinch of salt.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024