Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If he really has to go.... 11:16 - May 23 with 1275 viewsBlueBadger

...much rather it Brighton than Chelsea or Man U, both horrible, scummy clubs and jobs he's probably not quite ready(but definitely skilled enough) for.

Though, for what it's worth, I have a sneaking suspicion that he'll stay and, after a shaky start, keep us up.

So there.

Now, tell me about your favourite cheeses.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

If he really has to go.... on 11:23 - May 23 with 1226 viewsBiGDonnie

Wherever (if) he goes I honestly hope he crashes and burns spectacularly. He should want to be here after the two years he's had with us. Give us a season and then go with our blessings.

Halloumi.
[Post edited 23 May 12:42]

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

If he really has to go.... on 11:24 - May 23 with 1198 viewsgordon

If he really has to go.... on 11:23 - May 23 by BiGDonnie

Wherever (if) he goes I honestly hope he crashes and burns spectacularly. He should want to be here after the two years he's had with us. Give us a season and then go with our blessings.

Halloumi.

Salty.
If he really has to go.... on 11:25 - May 23 with 1174 viewsBiGDonnie

If he really has to go.... on 11:24 - May 23 by gordon

Salty.

I see what you did here.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

If he really has to go.... on 11:27 - May 23 with 1173 viewsrattram

Halloumi.

He'd be mad to go to Chelsea. They've just sacked a man who took them to a cup final and finished 6th, giving them European football next year. Mind you their owner is very good at cheating the Fair Play rules.
Brie
If he really has to go.... on 11:27 - May 23 with 1164 viewsMattinLondon

I’m inclined to think that KM will stay for two seasons and then either go to Man Utd or Spurs.

St.Algur.
If he really has to go.... on 11:31 - May 23 with 1123 viewsitfc48

Horrible clubs. Football is for the fans and the big clubs couldn't care less about their fans. I've got no time for clubs that charge their loyal fans ridiculous ticket given the amount of revenue they get from elsewhere. Saw a post on Twitter that this year Chelsea were charging £180-£240 for seats that last year cost £80. Needless to say a number were empty.

Got a mate that's a Spurs fan who said the club would rather a tourist fan has a ticket over a loyal fan because they'll spend silly money in the club shop.

It's all about greed with the top clubs.

There's still a chance Chelsea could end up with a points deduction after the 'Derby County' stunts they've pulled to try and keep within FFP.
If he really has to go.... on 11:32 - May 23 with 1102 viewsbelgablue

I think he'll stay.

Nacho cheese.

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

If he really has to go.... (n/t) on 12:20 - May 23 with 980 viewsBlueBadger

Halloumi.

[Post edited 23 May 12:20]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

If he really has to go.... on 12:29 - May 23 with 929 viewsIllinoisblue

No. If he ditches us for Brighton that will be awful. If his dream is to go to Man Utd, then fair enough. A genuine big club. Chelsea? A circus of a club drunk on money. No class. Be stunned if KM goes there.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

If he really has to go.... on 12:41 - May 23 with 859 viewsHipsterectomy

I wonder how Man United fans are feeling about the link. From what I saw on twitter he was fairly despised by their fans and seen as one of the reasons they were so poor under Ole. The celebrations and tweets of commiserations to us when he joined were quite high.

“Influencer” United fans like Mark Goldbridge still hate McKenna and he publicly celebrates McKenna failing whenever he gets a chance to

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

If he really has to go.... on 12:46 - May 23 with 829 viewsgainsboroughblue

I'd rather it be Man United because it is the team he supports and the job we always thought he'd leave us for. We have been unfortunate with timings again but it's not 100% set in stone that Ten Hag will leave, though I suspect he will after the Cup final.

I don't want somebody else to be unhappy just because the situation doesn't fit with my (our) ideals. Even if he does go, he has left us in a considerably better position than he joined us in and for that, we shouldn't be dicks about it.

Most of all this is driven by the media and until I hear actual words from the people it concerns, I'm still believing KM will be in situ come August.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

If he really has to go.... on 12:47 - May 23 with 814 viewsBloomBlue

I don't think he'll go to any of those, but a surprise move to PSG

Cheese puffs
If he really has to go.... on 12:56 - May 23 with 776 viewsEuropablue

I'd actually be more disappointed if he went to Brighton. I don't care fore Utd., but they are his club and probably the goal he had when he started with us. Chelsea would also be disappointing. If he left for a stepping stone club that would signal that he doesn't have faith in his team and the club in general and expects us to go down. He can still use us a stepping stone to Utd. if he stays, but the longer he stayer and the more he progresses, the harder it will be for him to go.

Cheddar.
If he really has to go.... on 13:10 - May 23 with 718 viewsChurchman

I couldn’t give two hoots where he goes. Not interested. All that matters is his 100% commitment to this club or the see ya later door. Maybe there is no uncertainty and all this chatter is nonsense. I hope so. Fine, say so to his agent and anyone he’s in conversation with and it ends. Quite simple really.

This idea that he owes us nothing is right but also wrong. He’s done a brilliant job here. But this club has been brilliant for him too.

If he and his coaches are hankering for Chelsea, Man U, Real Madrid Brighton or Timbuktu North End, fine. Their careers, their choice, but if that is the case, it means their commitment isn’t here and they should go ASAP so that we can move our pre-season forward. If we don’t we’ll be relegated before the season starts with or without McKenna.

One thing is for sure, I cannot see this ownership or Ashton messing about for long if there is anything in this. They all strike me, as Americans often are, as you’re in or you’re out kind of people. Let’s face it they didn’t hang about too long binning Cook. Rightly so.

I’m just hoping there’s nothing in any of it and it’s all social media rubbish and hysterics. Nothing would surprise me these days.
[Post edited 23 May 13:11]
If he really has to go.... on 13:18 - May 23 with 665 viewsMattinLondon

If he really has to go.... on 12:41 - May 23 by Hipsterectomy

I wonder how Man United fans are feeling about the link. From what I saw on twitter he was fairly despised by their fans and seen as one of the reasons they were so poor under Ole. The celebrations and tweets of commiserations to us when he joined were quite high.

“Influencer” United fans like Mark Goldbridge still hate McKenna and he publicly celebrates McKenna failing whenever he gets a chance to

Being honest that proves how bad Twitter/X is.

There’s a Man U forum called RedCafe which is a lot more considered in its opinion and they rate him but think that particular job is too soon for him.

I think Man U need some sort of Domination Man to sort them out. A much higher grade Peter Cook.

Still St Agur.
If he really has to go.... on 14:54 - May 23 with 549 viewsBlooos

Halloumi.

Agree with this. If he leaves us now then F him and hope he’s sacked within 3 months. We haven’t waited 20+ years to get back to the prem for our manager to just sack us off. We gave him his chance as a manager he should AT LEAST give us a year in the top flight.
If he really has to go.... on 14:57 - May 23 with 522 viewsrodney76

If he really has to go.... on 13:18 - May 23 by MattinLondon

Being honest that proves how bad Twitter/X is.

There’s a Man U forum called RedCafe which is a lot more considered in its opinion and they rate him but think that particular job is too soon for him.

I think Man U need some sort of Domination Man to sort them out. A much higher grade Peter Cook.

Still St Agur.

Along with Dudley Moore, I take it.
If he really has to go.... on 16:37 - May 23 with 439 viewsMattinLondon

If he really has to go.... on 14:57 - May 23 by rodney76

Along with Dudley Moore, I take it.

Doh. Meant Paul but I’m an idiot.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024