Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is all a bit crackers isn't it? 19:54 - May 23 with 1249 viewsDubtractor

I'm sure lots of these sort of talks go on behind the scenes in football, but I don't recall any ITFC stuff ever playing out this publicly before?

If this is what comes with being in the premier league spotlight, then they can keep it tbh, just an endless stream of media fuelled bullsh1t.
[Post edited 23 May 20:13]

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

This is all a bit crackers isn't it? on 19:57 - May 23 with 1182 viewsSwansea_Blue

It’s because we’ve been sh*t for so long and nobody wanted our failures. Embrace it. As long as people want our managers and players, we’re doing ok.

It wouldn’t be that much different if we’d finished third and lost out in the POs imo. Maybe a little, but there are plenty of top 6 Championship clubs that get asset stripped.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

This is all a bit crackers isn't it? on 19:59 - May 23 with 1139 viewsMetal_Hacker

All of this is just starting to leave a horrible taste in my mouth now

Poll: If it were one or the other

This is all a bit crackers isn't it? on 19:59 - May 23 with 1143 viewsbazza

I think unfortunately for us, it boils down to the possibility, that McKenna could potentially be one of the greatest managers of the next generation.. and clearly some clubs are considering taking a punt. It’s his coaching background through spurs and man united that has ramped the whole situation up combined with the back to back promotion. He could be the next fergie.
I'm at the stage of.... on 19:59 - May 23 with 1145 viewsBloots

....just laughing at it all now.

It's a total circus that displays everything that's wrong with football and probably life in general.

I'm gonna enjoy the season even though we will probably get tonked most weeks.

At least the club will be financially secure and we can look forward to exciting seasons pretty much every year.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

This is all a bit crackers isn't it? on 20:03 - May 23 with 1072 viewsIllinoisblue

And to add to the insanity, Wayne Rooney rumored to be new Plymouth manager. Silly season on steroids.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

This is all a bit crackers isn't it? on 20:04 - May 23 with 1032 viewsbazza

This is all a bit crackers isn't it? on 20:03 - May 23 by Illinoisblue

And to add to the insanity, Wayne Rooney rumored to be new Plymouth manager. Silly season on steroids.

See, it’s true, things always can be worse
I'm at the stage of.... on 20:04 - May 23 with 1034 viewsSwansea_Blue

I'm at the stage of.... on 19:59 - May 23 by Bloots

....just laughing at it all now.

It's a total circus that displays everything that's wrong with football and probably life in general.

I'm gonna enjoy the season even though we will probably get tonked most weeks.

At least the club will be financially secure and we can look forward to exciting seasons pretty much every year.

It’s been about 4 days. Where’s your staying power ya big wuss? We could have weeks of this.

This is all a bit crackers isn't it? on 20:08 - May 23 with 972 viewsGlasgowBlue

Take me back to rainy days in Accrington.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

This is all a bit crackers isn't it? on 20:12 - May 23 with 911 viewsLankHenners

Yeah all so ridiculous and while, as you say, it's unfortunately par for the course as far as being in the Prem is concerned, for me it takes the shine off the feeling of what we've achieved a little bit.

Said in another thread it's just so far away from what we know McKenna and the club to be like and just creates that slightly unpleasant atmosphere.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

This is all a bit crackers isn't it? on 20:18 - May 23 with 845 viewsgainsboroughblue

This is all a bit crackers isn't it? on 20:03 - May 23 by Illinoisblue

Blimey. That's just the news I need to put me in a time machine and go to PASOTI.

They really don't deserve that oaf at their club.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

This is all a bit crackers isn't it? on 20:18 - May 23 with 834 viewsSitfcB

To be honest, we could be in League 1 and our manager being linked with Chelsea and Man Utd would be big news.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

This is all a bit crackers isn't it? on 20:22 - May 23 with 782 viewsSwansea_Blue

This is all a bit crackers isn't it? on 19:59 - May 23 by bazza

I think unfortunately for us, it boils down to the possibility, that McKenna could potentially be one of the greatest managers of the next generation.. and clearly some clubs are considering taking a punt. It’s his coaching background through spurs and man united that has ramped the whole situation up combined with the back to back promotion. He could be the next fergie.

Yep.

This is all a bit crackers isn't it? on 20:26 - May 23 with 719 viewsWD19

This is all a bit crackers isn't it? on 19:59 - May 23 by Metal_Hacker

All of this is just starting to leave a horrible taste in my mouth now

Potentially more importantly it is also likely to be killing our transfer dealing. Players who would have been attracted to the chance to work with KM will now be sitting in their hands. Really frustrating as it negates our main USP.
This is all a bit crackers isn't it? on 20:29 - May 23 with 656 viewsgainsboroughblue

This is all a bit crackers isn't it? on 20:26 - May 23 by WD19

Potentially more importantly it is also likely to be killing our transfer dealing. Players who would have been attracted to the chance to work with KM will now be sitting in their hands. Really frustrating as it negates our main USP.

And not to mention the general momentum. Squashed within three weeks. Couldn't even have the rest of May to drink everything in.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

This is all a bit crackers isn't it? on 20:31 - May 23 with 618 viewsFromReuserWithLove

It's derailing, demoralising and massively disappointing. Not the level of class I had come to expect.
This is all a bit crackers isn't it? on 20:32 - May 23 with 598 viewsBasuco

This is all a bit crackers isn't it? on 20:08 - May 23 by GlasgowBlue

Take me back to rainy days in Accrington.

Accy ale and Stanley pilsner on tap in the mixed home and away fan zone tent.
This is all a bit crackers isn't it? on 20:34 - May 23 with 555 viewspeterleeblue

This is all a bit crackers isn't it? on 20:22 - May 23 by Swansea_Blue

Yep.

TBH I have felt he was probably the next Fergie since around last October.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024