Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do we still want him? 07:32 - May 24 with 5367 viewsBlooos

With everything going on with McKenna, even if he does end up staying, surely there’s now going to be a saltiness in the air? He’s clearly interested in other things and not 100% on us.. do we even want him anymore? With us going into the transfer market, it’s going to put potential players off coming here with all this noise now as a lot of players would join because of him. We can probably be sure Omari won’t be coming back now after all this.

I know he obviously isn’t an Ipswich fan like we are and clearly doesn’t have a connection to the club as much as we thought he did, clearly he’s more of a businessman than we thought. But we gave him his chance.

If he goes anywhere other than Man Utd which is clearly the job he wants then he can get fcked. Would be hoping he gets a hostile reaction if he returned as Brighton or Chelsea boss.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Do we still want him? on 12:51 - May 24 with 743 viewsMK1

Bravo
Uniform
Delta
Golf
India
Echo
Do we still want him? on 12:55 - May 24 with 705 viewsbraveblue

Nonsense.
Do we still want him? on 12:58 - May 24 with 699 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Do we still want him? on 08:03 - May 24 by GavTWTD

Of course we want him but I would expect this media storm every time a premiership manager gets sacked. It would be tense wouldn't it. We need this sorted ASAP but in reality it hasn't been going on long, and just for another 7 days max I would say.

I hope it is sorted in a week though I think it may be optimistic. If there are four clubs interested in his services, possibly others we don't know about, then negotiations are likely to be complex and protracted and, being the thorough man he is, he will want to discuss all with his family.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Do we still want him? on 12:58 - May 24 with 696 viewsburnbudgiesburn

Do we still want him? on 12:48 - May 24 by wkj

Yes, we do - and it is unfair for us to give KM pelters for agent fuelled rumours. It is a shock to the system, but this is what being a premier league team is like for fans - especially teams expected to struggle who have clear stand-out talent. McKenna is the talk right now, but pretty soon Leif Davis will probably go through this exact process too.

Yes, anyone who thinks Leif is guaranteed to stay because we reached the PL has head in sand.

As a football club we want people interested in our players/manager, it means they are doing well.

The most important thing the club does is continue to search for this talent and make sure when they leave we are nicely compensated. This is actually the model for ITFC.
Do we still want him? on 13:17 - May 24 with 657 viewsAnsty

Do we still want him? on 12:23 - May 24 by blueasfook

Do you know I am honestly beginning to think we should just sack him if this carries on much longer. I don't want to come across as a bedwetter but none of this is good for the club. If KM wants to stay then he needs to come out and state that he wont be listening to any offers. If he's going to remain on the fence and potentially open to offers then I think the disruption and uncertainty its causing is not good for the club and its pre-season preparations whatsoever, and Ashton should make his mind up for him and give him the boot. We don't want anybody who isn't 100% committed.

Sack him?

And miss out on 4-6 mill compensation!

Clever stuff.
Do we still want him? on 13:58 - May 24 with 602 viewsblueasfook

Oh i thought this post was by Bloots. That's a misleading username there.

Div.

I retract what i said now!

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Do we still want him? on 14:00 - May 24 with 593 viewsblueasfook

Do we still want him? on 13:17 - May 24 by Ansty

Sack him?

And miss out on 4-6 mill compensation!

Clever stuff.

Well yes, I didn't think of that. Put him on gardening leave then!

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Do we still want him? on 21:53 - May 24 with 463 viewsGuthrum

Do we still want him? on 13:58 - May 24 by blueasfook

Div.

Caught me, too. Only just got my eyebrows back down to head level.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Login to get fewer ads

Do we still want him? on 21:57 - May 24 with 440 viewsSwansea_Blue

Fksake. Not enough face palms for this.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Do we still want him? on 22:04 - May 24 with 414 viewsSmithersJones

Do we still want him? on 14:00 - May 24 by blueasfook

Well yes, I didn't think of that. Put him on gardening leave then!

Garden leave is for when you’ve handed your notice in or been sacked. So basically if we put him on garden leave we won’t get compensation.
Do we still want him? on 22:33 - May 24 with 381 viewsBarcaBlue

Div.

You thought McKenna should be sacked because you believed a different poster started the thread and wanted to agree with them? It's an unbelievably stupid idea whoever says it surely?
Do we still want him? on 22:57 - May 24 with 333 viewsTrequartista

Div.

Me too, I'd thought he'd gone rogue at first, then noticed with a double take.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024