Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We need to remember the really important thing... 14:39 - May 24 with 1573 viewsLinners

...on Sunday afternoon either Leeds or Southampton players will be crying on the pitch at Wembley. We HAVE to stay focused on that.
We need to remember the really important thing... on 14:45 - May 24 with 1517 viewsChurchman

It’s a really interesting game. Much more so than yawnfest who cares FA Cup Final. I think Southampton have a better team, but Leeds a more devastating attack.
We need to remember the really important thing... on 15:44 - May 24 with 1435 viewsBlueBadger

It's an interesting conundrum.

On one hand, there's the hope we could see lots of Leeds supporters crying on the telly, on the other we could see Russell Martin and Rishi Sunak getting dumped upon in the cruellest fashion possible.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

We need to remember the really important thing... on 16:53 - May 24 with 1346 viewsgainsboroughblue

I'm looking forward to it. Much more so than it had have been Leeds v WBA for instance. It really has got the potential to be a cracker.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

We need to remember the really important thing... on 16:57 - May 24 with 1321 viewsMJallday

We need to remember the really important thing... on 15:44 - May 24 by BlueBadger

It's an interesting conundrum.

On one hand, there's the hope we could see lots of Leeds supporters crying on the telly, on the other we could see Russell Martin and Rishi Sunak getting dumped upon in the cruellest fashion possible.

Sunak is a c**t and martin isn’t far behind him

But I still can’t bring myself to want Leeds to win

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

We need to remember the really important thing... on 16:57 - May 24 with 1312 viewsMK1

Two ex Norwich against each other. I think I would prefer Southampton as the lesser of two evils.
We need to remember the really important thing... on 17:23 - May 24 with 1242 viewsChurchman

We need to remember the really important thing... on 16:57 - May 24 by MJallday

I would like Leeds to win to cheer a chum of mine up a bit as he’s had a bit of a tough time lately. They finished third so deserve it too.

But the idea of Yorkshire grief, blame, tears and punctured entitlement is delicious. Then while Southampton are ok, Martin is an oily a-hole. I doubt Sunak is a real football person. Just leeched onto the game to look like ‘one of the people’ maybe? Maybe he is.

They can’t both lose can they?
[Post edited 24 May 17:24]
We need to remember the really important thing... on 17:28 - May 24 with 1196 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

I doubt the players will be that bothered, the fans might though.

A bizarre outcome would be for Southampton to lose, and sack Martin only for him to be appointed Brighton boss. Football managerial world has gone mad this week!
We need to remember the really important thing... on 17:34 - May 24 with 1155 viewsWickets

No argument from me .
Login to get fewer ads

We need to remember the really important thing... on 18:56 - May 24 with 1043 viewsBlueBadger

There should be some kind of Byzantine FA rule that means neither of them win and it goes to West Brom.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

We need to remember the really important thing... on 20:14 - May 24 with 926 viewsStewart27

Why would I stay focussed n something that we’ve left behind.

We’ve had years of pain and torture and we’re supposed to be enjoying our promotion summer. With that I would have been enjoying the play off final.

Now it looks like the winner of that game will start ahead of us when it comes to summer transfer dealings.
We need to remember the really important thing... on 20:37 - May 24 with 870 viewsOldsmoker

We need to remember the really important thing... on 20:14 - May 24 by Stewart27

Why would I stay focussed n something that we’ve left behind.

We’ve had years of pain and torture and we’re supposed to be enjoying our promotion summer. With that I would have been enjoying the play off final.

Now it looks like the winner of that game will start ahead of us when it comes to summer transfer dealings.

But the losers(Leeds) will have years of pain and torture.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

We need to remember the really important thing... on 23:42 - May 24 with 746 viewsArnieM

We need to remember the really important thing... on 17:23 - May 24 by Churchman

I would like Leeds to win to cheer a chum of mine up a bit as he’s had a bit of a tough time lately. They finished third so deserve it too.

But the idea of Yorkshire grief, blame, tears and punctured entitlement is delicious. Then while Southampton are ok, Martin is an oily a-hole. I doubt Sunak is a real football person. Just leeched onto the game to look like ‘one of the people’ maybe? Maybe he is.

They can’t both lose can they?
[Post edited 24 May 17:24]

There is the thought though, that if Leeds win …. Their possible points deduction?… along with Leicester’s might actually aid our cause re surviving next season? Just a thought ….

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

We need to remember the really important thing... on 02:50 - May 25 with 665 viewsitfctilidie

We need to remember the really important thing... on 16:57 - May 24 by MK1

Two ex Norwich against each other. I think I would prefer Southampton as the lesser of two evils.

I am on Leeds purely for the fact we could possibly be interested in players like Downes, Harwood-Bellis, Armstrong and Southampton staying down would strengthen any potential deals - not really anyone from Leeds I can see us poaching
We need to remember the really important thing... on 04:38 - May 25 with 628 viewsRyorry

We need to remember the really important thing... on 18:56 - May 24 by BlueBadger

There should be some kind of Byzantine FA rule that means neither of them win and it goes to West Brom.

Both found to have fielded an ineligible player - nodge too - so West Brom go up …

Poll: Time of the annunciation

We need to remember the really important thing... on 06:53 - May 25 with 568 viewsChurchman

We need to remember the really important thing... on 04:38 - May 25 by Ryorry

Both found to have fielded an ineligible player - nodge too - so West Brom go up …

I think this is the solution!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024