Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Davis = Draught Excluder??? 17:56 - Aug 24 with 227560 viewsWhos_blue

Eh?

Some auto correct issues in the match report?!?


"Look, I don't wanna be the same as everybody else. That's why I'm a Mod, see?"

3
Davis = Draught Excluder??? on 22:15 - Sep 15 with 6821 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Just noticed this thread on page 2.

Glad to see it finally dropping away from publicity.

Poll: Who is the greatest threat to the UK right now?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

1
Davis = Draught Excluder??? on 09:56 - Sep 16 with 6696 viewsITFC_Forever

Davis = Draught Excluder??? on 22:15 - Sep 15 by Nthsuffolkblue

Just noticed this thread on page 2.

Glad to see it finally dropping away from publicity.


It'll be on page 3 one day.

P 1204, W 529, D 308, L 367, F 1826, A 1483 92 / 92
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

0
Davis = Draught Excluder??? on 12:26 - Sep 16 with 6649 viewsSwailsey

Shocked to see this has reached 7 pages. I’ll be dammed if it makes 10.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

0
Davis = Draught Excluder??? on 13:42 - Sep 16 with 6617 viewsVic

Davis = Draught Excluder??? on 12:26 - Sep 16 by Swailsey

Shocked to see this has reached 7 pages. I’ll be dammed if it makes 10.


amazed this thread still keeps popping up near the top.

Poll: Will you be watching the 3rd/4th place play off game?

0
Davis = Draught Excluder??? on 13:43 - Sep 16 with 6614 viewsSwailsey

Davis = Draught Excluder??? on 13:42 - Sep 16 by Vic

amazed this thread still keeps popping up near the top.


I don’t understand. It’s as if people have nothing better to do with their lives.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

2
Davis = Draught Excluder??? on 20:24 - Sep 16 with 6564 viewsCafe_Newman

Davis = Draught Excluder??? on 13:43 - Sep 16 by Swailsey

I don’t understand. It’s as if people have nothing better to do with their lives.


That's certainly true for me at the moment.

FREE PALASTINE FROM ZIONIST BOMBS. FREE LEBANON FROM ZIONIST BOMBS. FREE IRAN FROM ZIONIST BOMBS.

0
Davis = Draught Excluder??? on 20:37 - Sep 16 with 6563 viewsblueasfook

I love how this thread keeps coming back. Has the OP thought of asking Phil to quietly delete it? 😁

Proud winner of 3 DaveU upvotes
Poll: Should Frimmers be allowed back?

0
Davis = Draught Excluder??? on 21:10 - Sep 16 with 6538 viewsSwailsey

Davis = Draught Excluder??? on 20:37 - Sep 16 by blueasfook

I love how this thread keeps coming back. Has the OP thought of asking Phil to quietly delete it? 😁


I don’t think so. If you stop drawing attention to it, maybe it’ll drop off.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

-1
Login to get fewer ads

Davis = Draught Excluder??? on 21:10 - Sep 16 with 6535 viewsFoghornGleghorn

Davis = Draught Excluder??? on 20:37 - Sep 16 by blueasfook

I love how this thread keeps coming back. Has the OP thought of asking Phil to quietly delete it? 😁


It's gone




Oh wait no, here it is
1
Davis = Draught Excluder??? on 21:10 - Sep 16 with 6534 viewsSwailsey

Davis = Draught Excluder??? on 21:10 - Sep 16 by Swailsey

I don’t think so. If you stop drawing attention to it, maybe it’ll drop off.


Well said.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

-1
Davis = Draught Excluder??? on 21:11 - Sep 16 with 6532 viewsSwailsey

Davis = Draught Excluder??? on 21:10 - Sep 16 by Swailsey

Well said.


Spot on.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

-1
Davis = Draught Excluder??? on 22:01 - Sep 16 with 6498 viewsITFC_Forever

Davis = Draught Excluder??? on 21:10 - Sep 16 by Swailsey

I don’t think so. If you stop drawing attention to it, maybe it’ll drop off.


That’s what I tell my wife.

P 1204, W 529, D 308, L 367, F 1826, A 1483 92 / 92
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

0
Davis = Draught Excluder??? on 22:11 - Sep 16 with 6487 viewsSwailsey

Davis = Draught Excluder??? on 22:01 - Sep 16 by ITFC_Forever

That’s what I tell my wife.


How’s that working out? Let’s discuss over preferably 3 pages.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

-1
Davis = Draught Excluder??? on 23:00 - Sep 16 with 6458 viewsWeWereZombies

Davis = Draught Excluder??? on 22:11 - Sep 16 by Swailsey

How’s that working out? Let’s discuss over preferably 3 pages.


You don't think that some of these posts are becoming a bit tenuous now?

Poll: To make him more acceptable what should Gary O'Neill change his middle name to ?

0
Davis = Draught Excluder??? on 23:20 - Sep 16 with 6440 viewsWhos_blue

Davis = Draught Excluder??? on 20:37 - Sep 16 by blueasfook

I love how this thread keeps coming back. Has the OP thought of asking Phil to quietly delete it? 😁


Blueas, nothing would please me more than to be rid of this infernal purgatory, but it seems to bring joy in a sometimes dark world, so who am I to deprive that solace and respite from other cherished TWTDers?
I now see it as more of a duty to cringe everytime I log in. I might go so far as to now call it a public service.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2024 23:21]

"Look, I don't wanna be the same as everybody else. That's why I'm a Mod, see?"

8
Davis = Draught Excluder??? on 23:35 - Sep 16 with 6416 viewsSwailsey

Davis = Draught Excluder??? on 23:00 - Sep 16 by WeWereZombies

You don't think that some of these posts are becoming a bit tenuous now?


Can you expand on that?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

-1
Davis = Draught Excluder??? on 23:36 - Sep 16 with 6415 viewsSwailsey

Davis = Draught Excluder??? on 23:20 - Sep 16 by Whos_blue

Blueas, nothing would please me more than to be rid of this infernal purgatory, but it seems to bring joy in a sometimes dark world, so who am I to deprive that solace and respite from other cherished TWTDers?
I now see it as more of a duty to cringe everytime I log in. I might go so far as to now call it a public service.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2024 23:21]


Can you expand on that?!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

-1
Davis = Draught Excluder??? on 07:37 - Sep 17 with 6319 viewsBuhrer

Davis = Draught Excluder??? on 23:36 - Sep 16 by Swailsey

Can you expand on that?!


You're on this thread like s hit on a stick. Can you expand on that need?
-1
Davis = Draught Excluder??? on 08:05 - Sep 17 with 6279 viewsCafe_Newman

Davis = Draught Excluder??? on 07:37 - Sep 17 by Buhrer

You're on this thread like s hit on a stick. Can you expand on that need?


Your resistance to this thread is like a draft excluder to a chilly breeze. Can you expand on that resistance?

FREE PALASTINE FROM ZIONIST BOMBS. FREE LEBANON FROM ZIONIST BOMBS. FREE IRAN FROM ZIONIST BOMBS.

0
Davis = Draught Excluder??? on 08:49 - Sep 17 with 6237 viewsSwailsey

Davis = Draught Excluder??? on 07:37 - Sep 17 by Buhrer

You're on this thread like s hit on a stick. Can you expand on that need?


Negative

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

0
Davis = Draught Excluder??? on 08:49 - Sep 17 with 6236 viewsSwailsey

Davis = Draught Excluder??? on 08:05 - Sep 17 by Cafe_Newman

Your resistance to this thread is like a draft excluder to a chilly breeze. Can you expand on that resistance?


Positive

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

-1
Davis = Draught Excluder??? on 09:41 - Sep 17 with 6218 viewsWeWereZombies

Davis = Draught Excluder??? on 23:35 - Sep 16 by Swailsey

Can you expand on that?


Under the right temperature and humidity conditions, yes.

Poll: To make him more acceptable what should Gary O'Neill change his middle name to ?

1
Davis = Draught Excluder??? on 20:24 - Sep 17 with 6136 viewsITFC_Forever

Davis = Draught Excluder??? on 13:42 - Sep 16 by Vic

amazed this thread still keeps popping up near the top.


Just found it lurking on page 2.

Can’t have that.

P 1204, W 529, D 308, L 367, F 1826, A 1483 92 / 92
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

0
Davis = Draught Excluder??? on 20:58 - Sep 17 with 6112 viewsSwailsey

Davis = Draught Excluder??? on 20:24 - Sep 17 by ITFC_Forever

Just found it lurking on page 2.

Can’t have that.


Let it die

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

-1
Davis = Draught Excluder??? on 22:05 - Sep 17 with 6087 viewsITFC_Forever

Davis = Draught Excluder??? on 20:58 - Sep 17 by Swailsey

Let it die


Immortality awaits.

P 1204, W 529, D 308, L 367, F 1826, A 1483 92 / 92
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026