By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of cookies and to abide by our Terms and Conditions. We in turn value your personal details in accordance with our Privacy Policy.
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Good luck Badenoch and Jenrick on 12:52 - Nov 2 by Help
Guarantee the Tories will have changed their leader before the next election.
I don't think they will. Leaders in opposition generally at least get a crack at winning an election. They've taken their time over electing a new leader so I guess Badenoch is the one they're mostly behind.
Good luck Badenoch and Jenrick on 13:12 - Nov 2 by blueasfook
I don't think they will. Leaders in opposition generally at least get a crack at winning an election. They've taken their time over electing a new leader so I guess Badenoch is the one they're mostly behind.
Good luck Badenoch and Jenrick on 13:12 - Nov 2 by blueasfook
I don't think they will. Leaders in opposition generally at least get a crack at winning an election. They've taken their time over electing a new leader so I guess Badenoch is the one they're mostly behind.
Her survival problem is Farage and his influence on the Tory base
0
Good luck Badenoch and Jenrick on 14:11 - Nov 2 with 529 views