| Jack Clarke Fan Club 16:45 - Oct 25 with 16126 views | Chris_ITFC | New members always welcomed. Come join me - the more, the merrier. |  |
| |  |
| Jack Clarke Fan Club on 16:45 - Oct 25 with 7028 views | Blue_Heath | Count me in! |  |
|  |
| Jack Clarke Fan Club on 16:47 - Oct 25 with 7012 views | BeachBlue | I'm wearing my 3rd shirt with J. CLARKE 47 on the back. I believe in Jack Clarke. |  |
|  |
| Jack Clarke Fan Club on 16:50 - Oct 25 with 6988 views | BloomBlue | Doing well, but does look better coming on as a sub against tiring legs. He did have a reasonable game on Tuesday, however like the rest of the team didnt score against Charlton. |  | |  |
| Jack Clarke Fan Club on 16:50 - Oct 25 with 6983 views | stiff_talking |
| Jack Clarke Fan Club on 16:50 - Oct 25 by BloomBlue | Doing well, but does look better coming on as a sub against tiring legs. He did have a reasonable game on Tuesday, however like the rest of the team didnt score against Charlton. |
Jack “the hat” Clarke ! I’m In ! |  | |  |
| Jack Clarke Fan Club on 17:06 - Oct 25 with 6932 views | John_Warks_Willy | Do I get a badge if I sign up? |  |
|  |
| Jack Clarke Fan Club on 17:09 - Oct 25 with 6922 views | SomethingBlue | Very happy for him. In August I said it just didn't look as if it would happen for him here, seemed the wrong fit for everyone, but that maybe a big moment in front of the north stand would catalyse things for him. He's now had two or three and gives the impression of someone with a weight lifted. Looking a great asset now. |  |
|  |
| Jack Clarke Fan Club on 17:24 - Oct 25 with 6852 views | gtsb1966 | I wont mention my comment on this thread 😁 |  | |  |
| Jack Clarke Fan Club on 18:22 - Oct 25 with 6771 views | mellowblue |
| Jack Clarke Fan Club on 16:47 - Oct 25 by BeachBlue | I'm wearing my 3rd shirt with J. CLARKE 47 on the back. I believe in Jack Clarke. |
never doubted him. err... much. really found his mojo. very pleased for him. [Post edited 25 Oct 2025 18:22]
|  | |  | Login to get fewer ads
| Jack Clarke Fan Club on 18:30 - Oct 25 with 6740 views | Chris_ITFC |
| Jack Clarke Fan Club on 17:24 - Oct 25 by gtsb1966 | I wont mention my comment on this thread 😁 |
You’re in! Follow the Town, up or down… |  |
|  |
| Jack Clarke Fan Club on 18:30 - Oct 25 with 6738 views | Chris_ITFC |
| Jack Clarke Fan Club on 17:06 - Oct 25 by John_Warks_Willy | Do I get a badge if I sign up? |
No. But I can offer you an Alice band and a pair of baggy shorts? |  |
|  |
| Jack Clarke Fan Club on 18:32 - Oct 25 with 6712 views | unstableblue | I’m so in |  |
|  |
| Jack Clarke Fan Club on 18:34 - Oct 25 with 6691 views | LeoMuff | Always going to come good in the championship, crazy anyone doubted that. Don’t see why he could play the 10 role |  |
|  |
| Jack Clarke Fan Club on 19:20 - Oct 25 with 6582 views | Chris_ITFC |
| Jack Clarke Fan Club on 18:32 - Oct 25 by unstableblue | I’m so in |
Welcome! |  |
|  |
| Jack Clarke Fan Club on 19:29 - Oct 25 with 6558 views | jaseitfc2015 | Today crystallised for me … he’s so much better as an impact sub and Philogene is a better starter Philogene for me has to start every game , and Clarke is so good those last 20-30 minutes |  | |  |
| Jack Clarke Fan Club on 19:37 - Oct 25 with 6530 views | MagicMoe |
| Jack Clarke Fan Club on 19:29 - Oct 25 by jaseitfc2015 | Today crystallised for me … he’s so much better as an impact sub and Philogene is a better starter Philogene for me has to start every game , and Clarke is so good those last 20-30 minutes |
Cul-de-sac Jack is perhaps finally feeling at home here, and it's great to see (finally!). |  | |  |
| Jack Clarke Fan Club on 19:38 - Oct 25 with 6521 views | norfsufblue | He's always had the talent, and if for nothing else I'd like him to be always o the pitch to take penalties.... Im in! |  | |  |
| Jack Clarke Fan Club on 19:43 - Oct 25 with 6488 views | TripSwitch | Sign me up, never dreamed I'd be saying that 5 or 6 weeks ago. I honestly think he's played his way into the starting team ahead of the extremely one dimensional Philogene |  |
|  |
| Jack Clarke Fan Club on 19:46 - Oct 25 with 6463 views | WestSussexBlue | Earlier this season I was critical and felt he needed to be dropped and even let go. He’s showing his worth now and I’m very happy he’s proved me wrong. Well done Jack, good on ya Son. |  | |  |
| Jack Clarke Fan Club on 20:12 - Oct 25 with 6392 views | Chris_ITFC |
| Jack Clarke Fan Club on 19:43 - Oct 25 by TripSwitch | Sign me up, never dreamed I'd be saying that 5 or 6 weeks ago. I honestly think he's played his way into the starting team ahead of the extremely one dimensional Philogene |
Whisper it, but I know who’s had a better season so far… And he didn’t get 70 minutes to fill his boots against Ben Godfrey. (… But we might need to put that up for a vote at the next JC AGM ) |  |
|  |
| Jack Clarke Fan Club on 20:13 - Oct 25 with 6391 views | Chris_ITFC |
| Jack Clarke Fan Club on 16:47 - Oct 25 by BeachBlue | I'm wearing my 3rd shirt with J. CLARKE 47 on the back. I believe in Jack Clarke. |
You can never have too many Jack Clarke shirts. |  |
|  |
| Jack Clarke Fan Club on 20:15 - Oct 25 with 6369 views | SamWhiteUK | Been a fully paid up member for a while. Love a bit of JC |  | |  |
| Jack Clarke Fan Club on 20:22 - Oct 25 with 6329 views | Bugs | There is something really satisfying about a *player who some have been written off as crap (admittedly by a small minority) coming good. *also see JP Count me in. |  | |  |
| Jack Clarke Fan Club on 20:23 - Oct 25 with 6301 views | ITFC_84 |
| Jack Clarke Fan Club on 17:24 - Oct 25 by gtsb1966 | I wont mention my comment on this thread 😁 |
I’ve always been in the J Clarke fan club! |  | |  |
| Jack Clarke Fan Club on 20:26 - Oct 25 with 6307 views | Smoresy | Do we get to be rude about anyone who plays instead of Jack Clarke or is this a positive space only? |  | |  |
| Jack Clarke Fan Club on 20:28 - Oct 25 with 6281 views | Chris_ITFC |
| Jack Clarke Fan Club on 20:15 - Oct 25 by SamWhiteUK | Been a fully paid up member for a while. Love a bit of JC |
See you in the boardroom, my friend! |  |
|  |
| |