Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone up for a Christmas game of Mornington Crescent? (n/t) 23:15 - Dec 19 with 5424 viewsredrickstuhaart


Poll: Spectrum or C64 / Pablo or Kuqi- your preferences?

0
Anyone up for a Christmas game of Mornington Crescent? (n/t) on 18:41 - Dec 20 with 1071 viewsHugoagogo_Reborn

Anyone up for a Christmas game of Mornington Crescent? (n/t) on 18:29 - Dec 20 by redrickstuhaart

Not unless someone activates the Shatner's Basoon variation.


This is indeed a great play, but if anyone countered by invoking the Uhura Treaty, you could be in trouble...
[Post edited 20 Dec 2025 18:42]

Poll: Which Manchester team do you dislike the most?

0
Anyone up for a Christmas game of Mornington Crescent? (n/t) on 18:53 - Dec 20 with 1047 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Anyone up for a Christmas game of Mornington Crescent? (n/t) on 18:41 - Dec 20 by Hugoagogo_Reborn

This is indeed a great play, but if anyone countered by invoking the Uhura Treaty, you could be in trouble...
[Post edited 20 Dec 2025 18:42]


Late joining this but having seen the Ipswich underground rules have been invoked I am going to make up for lost time and play a sneaky move to catch up. Adelaide Oval.

Poll: Who is the greatest threat to the UK right now?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

0
Anyone up for a Christmas game of Mornington Crescent? (n/t) on 20:28 - Dec 20 with 1004 viewsredrickstuhaart

Anyone up for a Christmas game of Mornington Crescent? (n/t) on 18:53 - Dec 20 by Nthsuffolkblue

Late joining this but having seen the Ipswich underground rules have been invoked I am going to make up for lost time and play a sneaky move to catch up. Adelaide Oval.


The Elizabeth Line tunnel rule applies- so right back at ya.

Clapham Common.

Poll: Spectrum or C64 / Pablo or Kuqi- your preferences?

0
Anyone up for a Christmas game of Mornington Crescent? (n/t) on 20:32 - Dec 20 with 997 viewsAVJones

Anyone up for a Christmas game of Mornington Crescent? (n/t) on 20:28 - Dec 20 by redrickstuhaart

The Elizabeth Line tunnel rule applies- so right back at ya.

Clapham Common.


Can I play the Squeeze manoeuvre?

Clapham Junction.
2
Anyone up for a Christmas game of Mornington Crescent? (n/t) on 21:20 - Dec 20 with 975 viewsredrickstuhaart

Anyone up for a Christmas game of Mornington Crescent? (n/t) on 20:32 - Dec 20 by AVJones

Can I play the Squeeze manoeuvre?

Clapham Junction.


OOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo!

Poll: Spectrum or C64 / Pablo or Kuqi- your preferences?

0
Anyone up for a Christmas game of Mornington Crescent? (n/t) on 22:29 - Dec 20 with 952 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Anyone up for a Christmas game of Mornington Crescent? (n/t) on 20:32 - Dec 20 by AVJones

Can I play the Squeeze manoeuvre?

Clapham Junction.


With that Squeeze manoeuvre I will play Elephant and Castle.

Poll: Who is the greatest threat to the UK right now?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

0
Anyone up for a Christmas game of Mornington Crescent? (n/t) on 22:48 - Dec 20 with 947 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Anyone up for a Christmas game of Mornington Crescent? (n/t) on 22:29 - Dec 20 by Nthsuffolkblue

With that Squeeze manoeuvre I will play Elephant and Castle.


I feel like Piccadilly would have been a more obvious move which I can still play now so will.

I am glad we didn't get stuck at Adelaide Oval anyway. The train left that station a long time ago.

Poll: Who is the greatest threat to the UK right now?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

2
Anyone up for a Christmas game of Mornington Crescent? (n/t) on 00:39 - Dec 21 with 931 viewsitfc_bucks

Anyone up for a Christmas game of Mornington Crescent? (n/t) on 22:29 - Dec 20 by Nthsuffolkblue

With that Squeeze manoeuvre I will play Elephant and Castle.


We've already been to Elephant and Castle, so under the Gallifreyan Proclamation, I declare Gatwick Parking!

Poll: How long till Selles gets sacked?

1
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone up for a Christmas game of Mornington Crescent? (n/t) on 01:48 - Dec 21 with 908 viewsHugoagogo_Reborn

Anyone up for a Christmas game of Mornington Crescent? (n/t) on 00:39 - Dec 21 by itfc_bucks

We've already been to Elephant and Castle, so under the Gallifreyan Proclamation, I declare Gatwick Parking!


Somebody needs to get a grip of this game. It's getting way out of hand.
I'm playing Battersea Power Station.

What have you all to say about that? 🤔 😎
[Post edited 21 Dec 2025 1:50]

Poll: Which Manchester team do you dislike the most?

0
Anyone up for a Christmas game of Mornington Crescent? (n/t) on 07:09 - Dec 21 with 865 viewsAVJones

Anyone up for a Christmas game of Mornington Crescent? (n/t) on 01:48 - Dec 21 by Hugoagogo_Reborn

Somebody needs to get a grip of this game. It's getting way out of hand.
I'm playing Battersea Power Station.

What have you all to say about that? 🤔 😎
[Post edited 21 Dec 2025 1:50]


A version of the Floyd gambit if I’m not mistaken. Nicely played.

Pygmalion Square.
1
Anyone up for a Christmas game of Mornington Crescent? (n/t) on 12:03 - Dec 21 with 812 viewsKBsSocks

Anyone up for a Christmas game of Mornington Crescent? (n/t) on 07:09 - Dec 21 by AVJones

A version of the Floyd gambit if I’m not mistaken. Nicely played.

Pygmalion Square.


Battersea Power Station the tube station, semi-recursive move.

Finally, I have waited years to use this move.

Blog: Comparison Time Again

1
Anyone up for a Christmas game of Mornington Crescent? (n/t) on 13:04 - Dec 21 with 792 viewsKeno

Anyone up for a Christmas game of Mornington Crescent? (n/t) on 12:03 - Dec 21 by KBsSocks

Battersea Power Station the tube station, semi-recursive move.

Finally, I have waited years to use this move.


Are you playing the Fulham Away Day Perogative?

I’ll play river boat to Putney

Poll: So TWTD What's The Greatest Sporting Achievement
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

1
Anyone up for a Christmas game of Mornington Crescent? (n/t) on 14:23 - Dec 21 with 785 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Anyone up for a Christmas game of Mornington Crescent? (n/t) on 01:48 - Dec 21 by Hugoagogo_Reborn

Somebody needs to get a grip of this game. It's getting way out of hand.
I'm playing Battersea Power Station.

What have you all to say about that? 🤔 😎
[Post edited 21 Dec 2025 1:50]


Thank you. That Gatwick Parking move was a stinker but a very clever way to get around it.

Poll: Who is the greatest threat to the UK right now?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

1
Anyone up for a Christmas game of Mornington Crescent? (n/t) on 14:27 - Dec 21 with 784 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Anyone up for a Christmas game of Mornington Crescent? (n/t) on 13:04 - Dec 21 by Keno

Are you playing the Fulham Away Day Perogative?

I’ll play river boat to Putney


Great! From Putney, Trevor David will take us on the Exodus line to Tennessee! Try and get out of that!

Poll: Who is the greatest threat to the UK right now?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

1
Anyone up for a Christmas game of Mornington Crescent? (n/t) on 14:41 - Dec 21 with 773 viewsKeno

Anyone up for a Christmas game of Mornington Crescent? (n/t) on 14:27 - Dec 21 by Nthsuffolkblue

Great! From Putney, Trevor David will take us on the Exodus line to Tennessee! Try and get out of that!


I’ll just take the country roads, they will take me home

Poll: So TWTD What's The Greatest Sporting Achievement
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

1
Anyone up for a Christmas game of Mornington Crescent? (n/t) on 14:43 - Dec 21 with 767 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Anyone up for a Christmas game of Mornington Crescent? (n/t) on 14:41 - Dec 21 by Keno

I’ll just take the country roads, they will take me home


Home to Kensington? Hasn't that already been played. You are getting tight to the Sunday timetable rules now.

Poll: Who is the greatest threat to the UK right now?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

0
Anyone up for a Christmas game of Mornington Crescent? (n/t) on 15:13 - Dec 21 with 755 viewseireblue

Anyone up for a Christmas game of Mornington Crescent? (n/t) on 14:43 - Dec 21 by Nthsuffolkblue

Home to Kensington? Hasn't that already been played. You are getting tight to the Sunday timetable rules now.


Started yesterday, so overnight omnibus connections were allowed, so of course that opens up…well I don’t need to explain that to you, still next ones tricky…
1
Anyone up for a Christmas game of Mornington Crescent? (n/t) on 16:12 - Dec 21 with 738 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Anyone up for a Christmas game of Mornington Crescent? (n/t) on 15:13 - Dec 21 by eireblue

Started yesterday, so overnight omnibus connections were allowed, so of course that opens up…well I don’t need to explain that to you, still next ones tricky…


Definitely is a tricky one ... I reckon its time for Heathrow Terminal 4.

Poll: Who is the greatest threat to the UK right now?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

1
Anyone up for a Christmas game of Mornington Crescent? (n/t) on 18:35 - Dec 21 with 707 viewsHugoagogo_Reborn

Anyone up for a Christmas game of Mornington Crescent? (n/t) on 16:12 - Dec 21 by Nthsuffolkblue

Definitely is a tricky one ... I reckon its time for Heathrow Terminal 4.


😲 So soon?

Not even waiting for a Mill Hill East counterfoil?

You, sir, are audacious indeed!

Poll: Which Manchester team do you dislike the most?

0
Anyone up for a Christmas game of Mornington Crescent? (n/t) on 22:34 - Dec 21 with 662 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Anyone up for a Christmas game of Mornington Crescent? (n/t) on 18:35 - Dec 21 by Hugoagogo_Reborn

😲 So soon?

Not even waiting for a Mill Hill East counterfoil?

You, sir, are audacious indeed!


Eager to get it wrapped up rather like the Aussie bowlers. Just to clarify are you now playing Mill Hill East? You know that would get you in trouble if you did now.

Poll: Who is the greatest threat to the UK right now?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

0
Anyone up for a Christmas game of Mornington Crescent? (n/t) on 23:44 - Dec 21 with 642 viewsHugoagogo_Reborn

Anyone up for a Christmas game of Mornington Crescent? (n/t) on 22:34 - Dec 21 by Nthsuffolkblue

Eager to get it wrapped up rather like the Aussie bowlers. Just to clarify are you now playing Mill Hill East? You know that would get you in trouble if you did now.


I mean I could call M_________ C_______ now, but I'd win.

As an Englishwoman, it would be far too immodest to do such.
[Post edited 22 Dec 2025 0:33]

Poll: Which Manchester team do you dislike the most?

0
Anyone up for a Christmas game of Mornington Crescent? (n/t) on 04:02 - Dec 22 with 610 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Anyone up for a Christmas game of Mornington Crescent? (n/t) on 23:44 - Dec 21 by Hugoagogo_Reborn

I mean I could call M_________ C_______ now, but I'd win.

As an Englishwoman, it would be far too immodest to do such.
[Post edited 22 Dec 2025 0:33]


Not sure which rules you are following. Mile Cross won't win it for you at this junction.

Wood Lane might be an awkward play but I think it's time for it now.

Poll: Who is the greatest threat to the UK right now?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

0
Anyone up for a Christmas game of Mornington Crescent? (n/t) on 06:50 - Dec 22 with 597 viewsKeno

Anyone up for a Christmas game of Mornington Crescent? (n/t) on 04:02 - Dec 22 by Nthsuffolkblue

Not sure which rules you are following. Mile Cross won't win it for you at this junction.

Wood Lane might be an awkward play but I think it's time for it now.


Fearing we might end up in Lord of the Rings territory I’m going Morden

Poll: So TWTD What's The Greatest Sporting Achievement
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

0
Anyone up for a Christmas game of Mornington Crescent? (n/t) on 09:58 - Dec 22 with 571 viewsAVJones

Anyone up for a Christmas game of Mornington Crescent? (n/t) on 06:50 - Dec 22 by Keno

Fearing we might end up in Lord of the Rings territory I’m going Morden


All or Nothing time.

Chalk Farm
0
Anyone up for a Christmas game of Mornington Crescent? (n/t) on 10:06 - Dec 22 with 568 viewsRyorry

Anyone up for a Christmas game of Mornington Crescent? (n/t) on 09:58 - Dec 22 by AVJones

All or Nothing time.

Chalk Farm


Redhill ...

Poll: Do you find minor cuts & grazes heal better

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026