Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) 20:10 - Feb 10 with 3228 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 20:12 - Feb 10 with 1374 viewsGeoffSentence

Yes, what happened in the thread about the deleted thread to get that thread deleted?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 20:12 - Feb 10 with 1374 viewstaximan

it appears so

all seemed rather harmless
Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) (n/t) on 20:13 - Feb 10 with 1361 viewsbrogansnose

Edit,

What happened there ?

I hate it when I miss the cabaret.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2017 20:15]
Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 20:14 - Feb 10 with 1362 viewstaximan

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 20:12 - Feb 10 by GeoffSentence

Yes, what happened in the thread about the deleted thread to get that thread deleted?

nothing

i had to explain my afternoon movements to various members

not overly exciting
Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 20:14 - Feb 10 with 1362 viewsvapour_trail

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 20:12 - Feb 10 by taximan

it appears so

all seemed rather harmless

Given what badger revealed people had been sending him earlier, it seems a little odd.

As you say, rather harmless.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 20:15 - Feb 10 with 1341 viewsvapour_trail

Sweepstake on this one then?

I'm having 20.51.

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 20:15 - Feb 10 with 1327 viewsRyorry

Bluddy annoying, had just spent 2 mins typing out reply, posted to cyberspace!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 20:15 - Feb 10 with 1328 viewstaximan

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 20:14 - Feb 10 by vapour_trail

Given what badger revealed people had been sending him earlier, it seems a little odd.

As you say, rather harmless.

do you need me to clarify my afternoons activities again ?
Login to get fewer ads

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 20:16 - Feb 10 with 1309 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 20:15 - Feb 10 by vapour_trail

Sweepstake on this one then?

I'm having 20.51.

9:53

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 20:17 - Feb 10 with 1293 viewsvapour_trail

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 20:15 - Feb 10 by taximan

I got it first time ta

W@nk
Twtd
W@nk
Twtd
Bet fair
W@nk
Gatwick
W@nk
Ipswich
Twtd

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 20:18 - Feb 10 with 1279 viewsvapour_trail

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 20:16 - Feb 10 by The_Romford_Blue

9:53

Rommers, I was using the 24 hour clock. This will never work if we don't have consistency. There'll end up being an argument over it.

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 20:18 - Feb 10 with 1279 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 20:17 - Feb 10 by vapour_trail

I got it first time ta

W@nk
Twtd
W@nk
Twtd
Bet fair
W@nk
Gatwick
W@nk
Ipswich
Twtd

No chance did that happen. Not a hope in hell.

Taximan supports Derby
[Post edited 10 Feb 2017 20:19]

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 20:19 - Feb 10 with 1263 viewsSitfcB

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 20:17 - Feb 10 by vapour_trail

I got it first time ta

W@nk
Twtd
W@nk
Twtd
Bet fair
W@nk
Gatwick
W@nk
Ipswich
Twtd

This one will be gone soon....and Phil/Gav will put a thread up about commenting on deleted threads.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 20:21 - Feb 10 with 1235 viewstaximan

I got it first time ta

W@nk
Twtd
W@nk
Twtd
Bet fair
W@nk
Gatwick
W@nk
Ipswich
Twtd

not even close

unfortunately
Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 20:22 - Feb 10 with 1221 viewsvapour_trail

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 20:21 - Feb 10 by taximan

not even close

unfortunately

No betfair?

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 20:26 - Feb 10 with 1198 viewsMJallday

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 20:15 - Feb 10 by taximan

dogging with ryorry?

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 20:26 - Feb 10 with 1198 viewstaximan

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 20:22 - Feb 10 by vapour_trail

No betfair?

no betfair, no wa nk, no gatwick and no twtd after lunchtime

sadly
Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 20:27 - Feb 10 with 1185 viewshoppy

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 20:19 - Feb 10 by SitfcB

This one will be gone soon....and Phil/Gav will put a thread up about commenting on deleted threads.

THats the one I've got in the sweepstake too!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 20:27 - Feb 10 with 1180 viewscatch74

I'd been enjoying the afternoon read then had to go to work,strangely I felt a great disturbance in the TWTD, as if millions of posts suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.
Another thread bites the dust then.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 20:27 - Feb 10 with 1162 viewshoppy

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 20:21 - Feb 10 by taximan

not even close

unfortunately

Heathrow then?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 20:29 - Feb 10 with 1151 viewstaximan

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 20:26 - Feb 10 by MJallday

dogging with ryorry?

i did take my staffi out for a walk just after lunchtime

didn't notice any other posters on my travels tho
Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 20:30 - Feb 10 with 1139 viewsbrogansnose

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 20:27 - Feb 10 by hoppy

Heathrow then?

Surely not East Midlands, no one flys from there, unless you're Lucan getting in from Cancun.
Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 20:30 - Feb 10 with 1139 viewstaximan

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 20:27 - Feb 10 by hoppy

Heathrow then?

i'm there in the morning
Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 20:30 - Feb 10 with 1132 viewsvapour_trail

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 20:27 - Feb 10 by catch74

I'd been enjoying the afternoon read then had to go to work,strangely I felt a great disturbance in the TWTD, as if millions of posts suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.
Another thread bites the dust then.

Nice work.

Now, are you also factual blue?

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 20:32 - Feb 10 with 1117 viewsMJallday

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 20:29 - Feb 10 by taximan

i did take my staffi out for a walk just after lunchtime

didn't notice any other posters on my travels tho

in fairness "dogging with ryorry" does sounds like a BBC4 program

"...and on this weeks show, a quarry in northamptonshire"

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024