Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fansnet thing over there -> 08:48 - Jun 13 with 3221 viewsartsbossbeard

Leeds fans have taken the news of Monk's announcement as Boro boss really well.

"Unfortunately, his egress for Teesside only serves to further reinforce a truism of modern football that is known to us all - capital shall always transcend prestige - and Monk, a depraved careerist possessed of not even the faintest notion of footballing prestige, is now no more than yet another stain on our once beautiful game.

The stature of the Boro, as they are colloquially known to their supporters, is dwarfed by that of Leeds. The former are blighted by a notable dearth of any discernible history; Leeds are steeped in it. Monk's choice will prove erroneous and any prospect of him ever taking charge of the England national team has dissipated in consequence of his idiocy."

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Fansnet thing over there -> on 08:53 - Jun 13 with 3183 viewsbluewein

A Leeds fan being a self righteous prick?

I never thought I'd see the day...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Fansnet thing over there -> on 08:55 - Jun 13 with 3172 viewsFreddies_Ears

There are a lot of big words there for a Leeds fan.
Fansnet thing over there -> on 09:10 - Jun 13 with 3117 viewsDeano69

That cant possibly be the words of a Leeds fan.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Fansnet thing over there -> on 09:27 - Jun 13 with 3077 viewsBlueBadger

This is the sort of thing we need here to bring a bit of unity. An overly-entitled, pompous Leeds fan to point and laugh at.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Fansnet thing over there -> on 22:47 - Jun 13 with 2882 viewsBaltachaFanClub

He has been using his thesaurus particularly well.

I assume he signed it with a clever pseudonym

this is not a football forum, its a forum for people who occasionally mention football. Current cheese mood - Blacksticks Blue
Poll: What happens more in the average week ?
Blog: It's Not R*********, It's the Promise of an Adventure

Fansnet thing over there -> on 00:33 - Jun 14 with 2784 viewsHARRY10

I should imagine that history stuff will weigh heavy on Huddersfield Town fans as they play at the top English stadiums and entertain some of the world's finest players and biggest clubs next season.

Still Leeds do have a visit to Burton to look forward to and home games against the likes of Barnsley and the ever lovable Millwall.
Fansnet thing over there -> on 06:33 - Jun 14 with 2705 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Fansnet thing over there -> on 22:47 - Jun 13 by BaltachaFanClub

He has been using his thesaurus particularly well.

I assume he signed it with a clever pseudonym

Baby Kangaroo Tribiani
Fansnet thing over there -> on 06:41 - Jun 14 with 2694 viewstcblue

Just below this was another post. It simply says 'balls'
Login to get fewer ads

Fansnet thing over there -> on 07:11 - Jun 14 with 2654 viewsJohnhoz

It's funny isn't it. I live in Leeds and find myself constantly chuckling at them.

I was chatting to a mate the other day who simply could not understand why he would go to Boro, when Leeds are a much bigger club with so much potential. He also thinks that Huddersfield are nothing and 'Who do they think they are' claiming to be the Pride of West Yorkshire. Ho ho ho................

Mind you, we have plenty of entitled arrogant prats ourselves. Remember some on here when Bournemouth were playing so well and winning promotion, or attitudes towards Reading this season. I mean, honestly, we won the UEFA cup 36 years ago..............

I reckon we should sack the manager every time we lose a game
Poll: Right now, why do you go to games

Fansnet thing over there -> on 10:23 - Jun 14 with 2523 viewsconnorscontract

Russell Brand's a Leeds fan??????
Fansnet thing over there -> on 12:53 - Jun 14 with 2460 viewsStenvict

Fansnet thing over there -> on 07:11 - Jun 14 by Johnhoz

It's funny isn't it. I live in Leeds and find myself constantly chuckling at them.

I was chatting to a mate the other day who simply could not understand why he would go to Boro, when Leeds are a much bigger club with so much potential. He also thinks that Huddersfield are nothing and 'Who do they think they are' claiming to be the Pride of West Yorkshire. Ho ho ho................

Mind you, we have plenty of entitled arrogant prats ourselves. Remember some on here when Bournemouth were playing so well and winning promotion, or attitudes towards Reading this season. I mean, honestly, we won the UEFA cup 36 years ago..............

I hope 12th Man doesn't see this comment, he'll get very confused.

Poll: What will be announced first?

Fansnet thing over there -> on 13:09 - Jun 14 with 2423 viewsWestSussexBlue

Fansnet thing over there -> on 07:11 - Jun 14 by Johnhoz

I don't think being a bigger club has anything to do with it.
With a record of Five managers in just 3 seasons I think Monk had used Leeds very well and been very astute,certainly enhanced his reputation and moved on to a club with as much chance of promotion with more stability.
Fansnet thing over there -> on 13:12 - Jun 14 with 2410 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I understood about 3 words in that whole post

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024