Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
France being held 0-0 by Luxembourg after 80 mins... 21:22 - Sep 3 with 5108 viewsHarry_Palmer

Blimey.
France being held 0-0 by Luxembourg after 80 mins... on 21:26 - Sep 3 with 4198 viewsvapour_trail

75% of the ball and 33 shots to 3.

Go on the bourg.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

France being held 0-0 by Luxembourg after 80 mins... on 21:27 - Sep 3 with 4190 viewsJ2BLUE

France look pretty crap. I'm sure they'll get a late winner but they really look bad.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

France being held 0-0 by Luxembourg after 80 mins... on 21:32 - Sep 3 with 4157 viewsvapour_trail

France being held 0-0 by Luxembourg after 80 mins... on 21:27 - Sep 3 by J2BLUE

France look pretty crap. I'm sure they'll get a late winner but they really look bad.

Where's it on j2?

France being held 0-0 by Luxembourg after 80 mins... on 21:32 - Sep 3 with 4155 viewsm14_blue

Who cares?

They've had loads of possession and everyone knows that's what really matters.
France being held 0-0 by Luxembourg after 80 mins... on 21:32 - Sep 3 with 4147 viewsJ2BLUE

France being held 0-0 by Luxembourg after 80 mins... on 21:32 - Sep 3 by vapour_trail

Where's it on j2?

Sky Sports red button.

Truly impaired.

France being held 0-0 by Luxembourg after 80 mins... on 21:33 - Sep 3 with 4135 viewsvapour_trail

France being held 0-0 by Luxembourg after 80 mins... on 21:32 - Sep 3 by J2BLUE

Sky Sports red button.

Cheers. I caught the final whistle.

France being held 0-0 by Luxembourg after 80 mins... on 21:34 - Sep 3 with 4126 viewsm14_blue

France being held 0-0 by Luxembourg after 80 mins... on 21:27 - Sep 3 by J2BLUE

They beat Holland 4-0 the other day too.

It's almost as if it's difficult to excel against smaller countries who simply pack the defence...
France being held 0-0 by Luxembourg after 80 mins... on 21:35 - Sep 3 with 4123 viewsJ2BLUE

France being held 0-0 by Luxembourg after 80 mins... on 21:33 - Sep 3 by vapour_trail

Cheers. I caught the final whistle.

haha. It summed France up with 10 seconds left they passed it around the back 4. Get the ball in the box you idiots.

Luxembourg now celebrating a 0-0 draw like a Norfolk virgin celebrates an invite to a family reunion.

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

France being held 0-0 by Luxembourg after 80 mins... on 21:36 - Sep 3 with 4113 viewsSitfcB

Odds:

France 1/100
Draw 25/1
0-0 50/1

!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

France being held 0-0 by Luxembourg after 80 mins... on 21:40 - Sep 3 with 4089 viewshorsehollerer

That was some performance by Luxembourg. They even hit the post on a breakaway in the second half.

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

France being held 0-0 by Luxembourg after 80 mins... on 21:50 - Sep 3 with 4047 viewsFtnfwest

Yeah but England are rubbish and don't try, or something
on 21:59 - Sep 3 with 3997 views_

France being held 0-0 by Luxembourg after 80 mins... on 21:32 - Sep 3 by m14_blue

Who cares?

They've had loads of possession and everyone knows that's what really matters.

France being held 0-0 by Luxembourg after 80 mins... on 22:03 - Sep 3 with 3979 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I'm seeing on twitter accas being let down by France at 1/100

Anyone putting a 1/100 shot in should be automatically banned from gambling. Bonkers.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

on 22:08 - Sep 3 with 3947 views_

France being held 0-0 by Luxembourg after 80 mins... on 22:03 - Sep 3 by The_Romford_Blue

Anyone putting a 1/100 shot in should be automatically banned from gambling. Bonkers.

France being held 0-0 by Luxembourg after 80 mins... on 22:19 - Sep 3 with 3899 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

on 22:08 - Sep 3 by _

It would've been far shorter with 10 minutes left

5/4 or something with 10 minutes left

on 22:24 - Sep 3 with 3876 views_

France being held 0-0 by Luxembourg after 80 mins... on 22:19 - Sep 3 by The_Romford_Blue

It would've been far shorter with 10 minutes left

5/4 or something with 10 minutes left

France being held 0-0 by Luxembourg after 80 mins... on 22:32 - Sep 3 with 3843 viewsStokieBlue

France being held 0-0 by Luxembourg after 80 mins... on 22:03 - Sep 3 by The_Romford_Blue

Does it change your opinion at all with regards to England struggling to break down Malta?

Especially given Malta are better than Luxembourg and we don't have M'bappe up front.

Maybe well organised international teams are actually quite hard to break down?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

France being held 0-0 by Luxembourg after 80 mins... on 22:41 - Sep 3 with 3812 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

France being held 0-0 by Luxembourg after 80 mins... on 22:32 - Sep 3 by StokieBlue

Does it change your opinion at all with regards to England struggling to break down Malta?

Especially given Malta are better than Luxembourg and we don't have M'bappe up front.

Maybe well organised international teams are actually quite hard to break down?

SB

I'll be honest... It does. But it's not exactly a one off. England have been poor for so long that I don't always bother nowadays. It's only if I'm home that I leave it on if there's nothing else.

However, England are a poor side for the money that they get. That performance against Iceland and he attitudes of some players soured me completely.

France being held 0-0 by Luxembourg after 80 mins... on 22:50 - Sep 3 with 3782 viewsStokieBlue

France being held 0-0 by Luxembourg after 80 mins... on 22:41 - Sep 3 by The_Romford_Blue

I'll be honest... It does. But it's not exactly a one off. England have been poor for so long that I don't always bother nowadays. It's only if I'm home that I leave it on if there's nothing else.

However, England are a poor side for the money that they get. That performance against Iceland and he attitudes of some players soured me completely.

But they don't get the money for being England players so they aren't a poor side for the money they get.

What they are is a bunch of highly paid, individually talented players who are totally unable to play as a team. It's possible to make a case that they should get a manager who plays a system and picks players who can play that system regardless of whether they are the absolute best players available.

SB

France being held 0-0 by Luxembourg after 80 mins... on 22:55 - Sep 3 with 3770 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

France being held 0-0 by Luxembourg after 80 mins... on 22:50 - Sep 3 by StokieBlue

But they don't get the money for being England players so they aren't a poor side for the money they get.

What they are is a bunch of highly paid, individually talented players who are totally unable to play as a team. It's possible to make a case that they should get a manager who plays a system and picks players who can play that system regardless of whether they are the absolute best players available.

SB

The problem also comes down to the apparent shocking attitude of so many players

on 23:09 - Sep 3 with 3742 views_

France being held 0-0 by Luxembourg after 80 mins... on 22:55 - Sep 3 by The_Romford_Blue

The problem also comes down to the apparent shocking attitude of so many players

France being held 0-0 by Luxembourg after 80 mins... on 00:13 - Sep 4 with 3678 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

on 23:09 - Sep 3 by _

Walker for example

He had to publicly apologise during the euros because he was texting girls and his mates that he'd rather be back home or in magaluf than playing football during the summer break. Tosser.

on 00:18 - Sep 4 with 3665 views_

France being held 0-0 by Luxembourg after 80 mins... on 00:13 - Sep 4 by The_Romford_Blue

Walker for example

He had to publicly apologise during the euros because he was texting girls and his mates that he'd rather be back home or in magaluf than playing football during the summer break. Tosser.

France being held 0-0 by Luxembourg after 80 mins... on 00:22 - Sep 4 with 3659 viewsStokieBlue

France being held 0-0 by Luxembourg after 80 mins... on 00:13 - Sep 4 by The_Romford_Blue

Walker for example

Out of interesting, during your holidays do you like to do your usual work?

Not defending him if your example is true, just seems an awful lot like a text many would send. Football is a job after all, even if many don't seem to think it is. For him it might be no different to delivering parcels, he just happens to be good at it.

SB

France being held 0-0 by Luxembourg after 80 mins... on 00:28 - Sep 4 with 3654 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

France being held 0-0 by Luxembourg after 80 mins... on 00:22 - Sep 4 by StokieBlue

Out of interesting, during your holidays do you like to do your usual work?

Not defending him if your example is true, just seems an awful lot like a text many would send. Football is a job after all, even if many don't seem to think it is. For him it might be no different to delivering parcels, he just happens to be good at it.

SB

I just think that's a totally disrespectful thing to say when you are supposed to be representing your country in one of the biggest events of a footballers career - the pinnacle almost.

Millions of people would love to be in his position and he's telling people that he would rather be in magaluf. To me, that's a very disrespectful thing to say.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024