Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So Mick didn't take 07:49 - Sep 19 with 3350 viewsCheltenham_Blue

too long to revert to last seasons "fcuk the crowd" attitude did he?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

So Mick didn't take on 07:57 - Sep 19 with 3320 viewsMaySixth

?

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

So Mick didn't take on 08:02 - Sep 19 with 3313 viewsartsbossbeard

He didn't last season.

It was just a couple of delicate petals getting upset over nothing.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

So Mick didn't take on 08:07 - Sep 19 with 3303 viewsWD19

It took considerably longer than it did for part of that crowd to revert to last seasons "fcuk mick" attitude.

You know, the elements of the crowd that booed a makeshift team that will go top of the Championship if it wins its game in hand.
So Mick didn't take on 08:09 - Sep 19 with 3298 viewstextbackup

So Mick didn't take on 08:07 - Sep 19 by WD19

It took considerably longer than it did for part of that crowd to revert to last seasons "fcuk mick" attitude.

You know, the elements of the crowd that booed a makeshift team that will go top of the Championship if it wins its game in hand.

To just get this summed up, the game in hand is the end of Nov, not tomorrow. By then we could be top anyway and that game increases our lead

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

So Mick didn't take on 09:36 - Sep 19 with 3178 viewsLankHenners

So Mick didn't take on 08:02 - Sep 19 by artsbossbeard

He didn't last season.

It was just a couple of delicate petals getting upset over nothing.

"This". The biggest myth of Mick's managerial career here is that he, at any point, 'blamed the fans' for anything.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

So Mick didn't take on 09:58 - Sep 19 with 3143 viewsSomethingBlue

Why have half the posters on this board gone absolutely berserk? I genuinely don't get it. Astonishing lack of awareness everywhere you look!

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

So Mick didn't take on 10:15 - Sep 19 with 3097 viewsStenvict

So Mick didn't take on 08:09 - Sep 19 by textbackup

To just get this summed up, the game in hand is the end of Nov, not tomorrow. By then we could be top anyway and that game increases our lead

Are you feeling alright?

Poll: What will be announced first?

So Mick didn't take on 11:13 - Sep 19 with 3022 viewsArcher4721

So Mick didn't take on 09:58 - Sep 19 by SomethingBlue

Why have half the posters on this board gone absolutely berserk? I genuinely don't get it. Astonishing lack of awareness everywhere you look!

It's a shame we didn't have the internet when John Duncan and Mick McGiven were managers. Other managers said when playing Ipswich it was like "trying to push custard up a hill".

That didn't stop people attending then.
Login to get fewer ads

So Mick didn't take on 11:27 - Sep 19 with 2995 viewsJ2BLUE

If you take a balanced look at it you can sympathise with him. He came in, saved us from what looked like certain relegation, improved us dramatically, got us to the play offs, had a bad season and then rebuilt the squad on a shoestring budget competing with mega spending rivals and lead us to 15 points from our opening 7 games and he's still getting a ton of stick. On balance you really can't argue when he says he has done a good job here overall.

MM takes aim at the fans who deserve it, the ones who are always on his case when something goes wrong and give him no credit when they go right. The same smug idiots who were saying the league table doesn't lie when we were doing sh1t are now quoting stats on shots, possession and chances conceded etc. MM always speaks highly of the loyal and supportive fans, he just quite reasonably thinks we have a large collection of morons amongst them.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So Mick didn't take on 11:29 - Sep 19 with 2987 viewsStirlingArcher

So Mick didn't take on 11:27 - Sep 19 by J2BLUE

If you take a balanced look at it you can sympathise with him. He came in, saved us from what looked like certain relegation, improved us dramatically, got us to the play offs, had a bad season and then rebuilt the squad on a shoestring budget competing with mega spending rivals and lead us to 15 points from our opening 7 games and he's still getting a ton of stick. On balance you really can't argue when he says he has done a good job here overall.

MM takes aim at the fans who deserve it, the ones who are always on his case when something goes wrong and give him no credit when they go right. The same smug idiots who were saying the league table doesn't lie when we were doing sh1t are now quoting stats on shots, possession and chances conceded etc. MM always speaks highly of the loyal and supportive fans, he just quite reasonably thinks we have a large collection of morons amongst them.

THIS

I can't like this enough
So Mick didn't take on 11:31 - Sep 19 with 2979 viewsbluewein

And the attendance. Don't forget the importance of the attendance is part of winning games.

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

So Mick didn't take on 12:15 - Sep 19 with 2917 viewsArcher4721

So Mick didn't take on 11:31 - Sep 19 by bluewein

And the attendance. Don't forget the importance of the attendance is part of winning games.

I've never got this attendance thing.

It seems to me the only people who get upset about it are the ones who don't go anyway!

It's all very strange behaviour.
So Mick didn't take on 15:44 - Sep 19 with 2794 viewsBenters

So Mick didn't take on 08:09 - Sep 19 by textbackup

I thought we were playing that Sunday ?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

So Mick didn't take on 19:15 - Sep 19 with 2718 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

This is a cracking post J2

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024