Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My football team is sh!te, the manager's bored, the owner's investing peanuts 08:21 - Nov 1 with 6386 viewsBrixtonBlue

and I turn 45 today.

How thoroughly depressing.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

My football team is sh!te, the manager's bored, the owner's investing peanuts on 08:24 - Nov 1 with 4665 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Live footage of Dolly’s birthday celebration

Happy birthday buh

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

My football team is sh!te, the manager's bored, the owner's investing peanuts on 08:27 - Nov 1 with 4649 viewsSteve_M

Happy Birthday.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

My football team is sh!te, the manager's bored, the owner's investing peanuts on 08:27 - Nov 1 with 4644 viewsJ2BLUE

Just remember to take it out of your treat calories and not meal calories. Happy birthday!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

My football team is sh!te, the manager's bored, the owner's investing peanuts on 08:29 - Nov 1 with 4631 viewsBrixtonBlue

My football team is sh!te, the manager's bored, the owner's investing peanuts on 08:27 - Nov 1 by J2BLUE

Just remember to take it out of your treat calories and not meal calories. Happy birthday!

I thought that said "Celebration Coke"!

Would certainly be a bold move by Haribo.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

My football team is sh!te, the manager's bored, the owner's investing peanuts on 08:33 - Nov 1 with 4605 viewshype313

Still, least you have a new username, every cloud and that..

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

My football team is sh!te, the manager's bored, the owner's investing peanuts on 08:34 - Nov 1 with 4602 viewsStokieBlue

Have a good birthday.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

My football team is sh!te, the manager's bored, the owner's investing peanuts on 08:35 - Nov 1 with 4598 viewsBrixtonBlue

My football team is sh!te, the manager's bored, the owner's investing peanuts on 08:33 - Nov 1 by hype313

Still, least you have a new username, every cloud and that..

Brilliant.

My football team is sh!te, the manager's bored, the owner's investing peanuts on 08:35 - Nov 1 with 4591 viewsBrixtonBlue

My football team is sh!te, the manager's bored, the owner's investing peanuts on 08:34 - Nov 1 by StokieBlue

Have a good birthday.

SB

Thanks SB. I'm going to be nicer to you from now on.

Except when I'm not.

Login to get fewer ads

My football team is sh!te, the manager's bored, the owner's investing peanuts on 08:36 - Nov 1 with 4587 viewshype313

My football team is sh!te, the manager's bored, the owner's investing peanuts on 08:35 - Nov 1 by BrixtonBlue

Brilliant.

Smashing.

Happy Birthday and many happy returns.

My football team is sh!te, the manager's bored, the owner's investing peanuts on 08:53 - Nov 1 with 4544 viewsGuthrum

Happy birthday. 45 is not so bad, only 25 years to go until retirement.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

My football team is sh!te, the manager's bored, the owner's investing peanuts on 09:03 - Nov 1 with 4515 viewsBrixtonBlue

My football team is sh!te, the manager's bored, the owner's investing peanuts on 08:36 - Nov 1 by hype313

Smashing.

Happy Birthday and many happy returns.

I've never quite understood what "many happy returns" actually means.

My football team is sh!te, the manager's bored, the owner's investing peanuts on 09:04 - Nov 1 with 4514 viewsBluebell

AND

My football team is sh!te, the manager's bored, the owner's investing peanuts on 09:04 - Nov 1 with 4512 viewshype313

My football team is sh!te, the manager's bored, the owner's investing peanuts on 09:03 - Nov 1 by BrixtonBlue

I've never quite understood what "many happy returns" actually means.

I think it means hope you have many more birthdays.

on 09:04 - Nov 1 with 4512 views_

My football team is sh!te, the manager's bored, the owner's investing peanuts on 09:07 - Nov 1 with 4495 viewsBrixtonBlue

on 09:04 - Nov 1 by _

I can't think of anything more depressing.

My football team is sh!te, the manager's bored, the owner's investing peanuts on 09:08 - Nov 1 with 4489 viewshype313

My football team is sh!te, the manager's bored, the owner's investing peanuts on 09:07 - Nov 1 by BrixtonBlue

I can't think of anything more depressing.

I think having one at the Wimpy would give it a run for it's money.

My football team is sh!te, the manager's bored, the owner's investing peanuts on 09:08 - Nov 1 with 4489 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Happy birthday bud*

*I too don't understand the term 'many happy returns'

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

My football team is sh!te, the manager's bored, the owner's investing peanuts on 09:09 - Nov 1 with 4481 viewsBluebell

My football team is sh!te, the manager's bored, the owner's investing peanuts on 09:10 - Nov 1 with 4474 viewshoppy

My football team is sh!te, the manager's bored, the owner's investing peanuts on 09:08 - Nov 1 by hype313

How can you say that...

Exhibit A: Where else can you enjoy a bender followed by a brown derby?

Edit: Oh, and Happy Birthday Dolly!
[Post edited 1 Nov 2017 9:11]

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

My football team is sh!te, the manager's bored, the owner's investing peanuts on 09:11 - Nov 1 with 4469 viewsBrixtonBlue

My football team is sh!te, the manager's bored, the owner's investing peanuts on 09:08 - Nov 1 by hype313

I dunno. I have fond memories of Wimpy as a kid, so there would at least be the nostalgia aspect.

My football team is sh!te, the manager's bored, the owner's investing peanuts on 09:12 - Nov 1 with 4458 viewsJ2BLUE

My football team is sh!te, the manager's bored, the owner's investing peanuts on 09:09 - Nov 1 by Bluebell

Clever, but that would be awful.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

My football team is sh!te, the manager's bored, the owner's investing peanuts on 09:13 - Nov 1 with 4455 viewschicoazul

Happy Birthday luv.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

My football team is sh!te, the manager's bored, the owner's investing peanuts on 09:15 - Nov 1 with 4439 viewshoppy

My football team is sh!te, the manager's bored, the owner's investing peanuts on 09:12 - Nov 1 by J2BLUE

I'll bow to your judgment of being extremely familiar with awful food.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

My football team is sh!te, the manager's bored, the owner's investing peanuts on 09:22 - Nov 1 with 4411 viewsBrixtonBlue

My football team is sh!te, the manager's bored, the owner's investing peanuts on 09:12 - Nov 1 by J2BLUE

Yeah, it needs a burnt egg on top.

My football team is sh!te, the manager's bored, the owner's investing peanuts on 09:35 - Nov 1 with 4371 viewsDeano69

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024