Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
David Davis warns EU not to put 'politics above prosperity' in Brexit talks 10:02 - Nov 17 with 10451 viewsgiant_stow

Is he taking the piss?!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

David Davis warns EU not to put 'politics above prosperity' in Brexit talks on 10:04 - Nov 17 with 5483 viewschicoazul

See he has started blaming the French and the Germans now. Divide and conquer David, that's the spirit.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

David Davis warns EU not to put 'politics above prosperity' in Brexit talks on 10:06 - Nov 17 with 5480 viewsgiant_stow

David Davis warns EU not to put 'politics above prosperity' in Brexit talks on 10:04 - Nov 17 by chicoazul

See he has started blaming the French and the Germans now. Divide and conquer David, that's the spirit.

When in doubt...

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

David Davis warns EU not to put 'politics above prosperity' in Brexit talks on 10:08 - Nov 17 with 5463 viewsdryas

David Davis warns EU not to put 'politics above prosperity' in Brexit talks on 10:06 - Nov 17 by giant_stow

When in doubt...

... revert to type (as if the Tories ever do anything else)
David Davis warns EU not to put 'politics above prosperity' in Brexit talks on 10:08 - Nov 17 with 5458 viewsNo9

As with giving Fox a ministerial red box putting Davis in charge of anything is taking the pi$$ out of the electorate.

The tory war goes on
David Davis warns EU not to put 'politics above prosperity' in Brexit talks on 10:09 - Nov 17 with 5459 viewsdryas

He casually ignores the whole referendum of course ........
David Davis warns EU not to put 'politics above prosperity' in Brexit talks on 10:10 - Nov 17 with 5459 viewsSteve_M

David Davis warns EU not to put 'politics above prosperity' in Brexit talks on 10:04 - Nov 17 by chicoazul

To be followed shortly by blaming the Irish when their government vetoes progress in December because out government is still taking the piss about a solution to the Irish border.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

David Davis warns EU not to put 'politics above prosperity' in Brexit talks on 10:12 - Nov 17 with 5448 viewsgiant_stow

David Davis warns EU not to put 'politics above prosperity' in Brexit talks on 10:09 - Nov 17 by dryas

yeah! He's got a bludy nerve.

David Davis warns EU not to put 'politics above prosperity' in Brexit talks on 10:12 - Nov 17 with 5450 viewschicoazul

David Davis warns EU not to put 'politics above prosperity' in Brexit talks on 10:10 - Nov 17 by Steve_M

To be followed shortly by blaming the Irish when their government vetoes progress in December because out government is still taking the piss about a solution to the Irish border.

There is no solution though is there? We will have an open border including freedom of movement with the EU.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Login to get fewer ads

David Davis warns EU not to put 'politics above prosperity' in Brexit talks on 10:13 - Nov 17 with 5451 viewsfactual_blue

David Davis warns EU not to put 'politics above prosperity' in Brexit talks on 10:09 - Nov 17 by dryas

As I may have mentioned, david 'disappointing' davis was at my school.

'Disappointing' was what the teachers called him. He had to re-take his A levels to get into university, and then only managed Warwick, which in about 1967-68 was seen as like ending up at somewhere like Totnes Arts University doing Media Studies.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

David Davis warns EU not to put 'politics above prosperity' in Brexit talks on 10:13 - Nov 17 with 5446 viewsBlueinBrum

In short, yes.
David Davis warns EU not to put 'politics above prosperity' in Brexit talks on 10:29 - Nov 17 with 5416 viewschicoazul

David Davis warns EU not to put 'politics above prosperity' in Brexit talks on 10:13 - Nov 17 by factual_blue

'Disappointing' was what the teachers called him. He had to re-take his A levels to get into university, and then only managed Warwick, which in about 1967-68 was seen as like ending up at somewhere like Totnes Arts University doing Media Studies.

Then he joined the TA SAS to pay for his studies, got a Masters, went to Harvard, ran large companies in the UK and abroad and then became an MP. You were an Accountant at the council your whole working life weren't you? Not that there is anything wrong with that of course.

David Davis warns EU not to put 'politics above prosperity' in Brexit talks on 10:41 - Nov 17 with 5382 viewsNo9

David Davis warns EU not to put 'politics above prosperity' in Brexit talks on 10:29 - Nov 17 by chicoazul

Then he joined the TA SAS to pay for his studies, got a Masters, went to Harvard, ran large companies in the UK and abroad and then became an MP. You were an Accountant at the council your whole working life weren't you? Not that there is anything wrong with that of course.

It would be interesting to know where he got the money to spend so long in learning establishments?
After that 17 years at Tate & Lyle then tory politics ?

Most people from working class backgrounds would not be able to sustain that lifestyle for so long?
David Davis warns EU not to put 'politics above prosperity' in Brexit talks on 10:47 - Nov 17 with 5370 viewsWD19

David Davis warns EU not to put 'politics above prosperity' in Brexit talks on 10:12 - Nov 17 by chicoazul

There is no solution though is there? We will have an open border including freedom of movement with the EU.

Same for Gibraltar too I assume!?
David Davis warns EU not to put 'politics above prosperity' in Brexit talks on 10:54 - Nov 17 with 5353 viewsGlasgowBlue

David Davis warns EU not to put 'politics above prosperity' in Brexit talks on 10:29 - Nov 17 by chicoazul

He shoots. He scores.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

David Davis warns EU not to put 'politics above prosperity' in Brexit talks on 10:55 - Nov 17 with 5360 viewsSteve_M

David Davis warns EU not to put 'politics above prosperity' in Brexit talks on 10:12 - Nov 17 by chicoazul

Well quite, and the Irish veto practically guarantees that. For all the No Deal rhetoric, even this government isn't quite stupid enough to really believe that - it might of course be too weak but that will surely see it collapse completely first.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

David Davis warns EU not to put 'politics above prosperity' in Brexit talks on 10:57 - Nov 17 with 5359 viewsbracknell_blue

He's not bright enough to take the mickey. Fails to see the irony in his words. Thick as pigsh!t. Moron of the first order.

Poll: Should Thatcher have a state funeral

David Davis warns EU not to put 'politics above prosperity' in Brexit talks on 10:59 - Nov 17 with 5353 viewsimsureazzure

David Davis warns EU not to put 'politics above prosperity' in Brexit talks on 10:13 - Nov 17 by factual_blue

I would wager that David Davis would define Preponderance correctly though.

Something which you abjectly failed at, dunce.

Source factual blue: 'Given the preponderance of blacks and hispanics in the US forces, I'm not sure his conventional warfare capacity is all that great either.'
David Davis warns EU not to put 'politics above prosperity' in Brexit talks on 11:02 - Nov 17 with 5342 viewschicoazul

David Davis warns EU not to put 'politics above prosperity' in Brexit talks on 10:55 - Nov 17 by Steve_M

Well quite, and the Irish veto practically guarantees that. For all the No Deal rhetoric, even this government isn't quite stupid enough to really believe that - it might of course be too weak but that will surely see it collapse completely first.

I just think it's funny. No way will there be a hard border in Ireland but people like Farage and Arron Banks will be like "this isnt what we voted for!!!".

David Davis warns EU not to put 'politics above prosperity' in Brexit talks on 11:28 - Nov 17 with 5280 viewsDarth_Koont

Crikey Moses! What a bunch of clowns ...

Pronouns: He/Him

David Davis warns EU not to put 'politics above prosperity' in Brexit talks on 12:10 - Nov 17 with 5246 viewsfactual_blue

David Davis warns EU not to put 'politics above prosperity' in Brexit talks on 10:57 - Nov 17 by bracknell_blue

He's not bright enough to take the mickey. Fails to see the irony in his words. Thick as pigsh!t. Moron of the first order.

He's got an MBA, which just means he can remember a bit of jargon and rubbed shoulders with other over-aggressive businessmen at Harvard.

I've never been convinced by the SAS stuff.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

David Davis warns EU not to put 'politics above prosperity' in Brexit talks on 12:16 - Nov 17 with 5233 viewsNo9

David Davis warns EU not to put 'politics above prosperity' in Brexit talks on 12:10 - Nov 17 by factual_blue

He's got an MBA, which just means he can remember a bit of jargon and rubbed shoulders with other over-aggressive businessmen at Harvard.

I've never been convinced by the SAS stuff.

Wasn't the MBA obtainable by post?
David Davis warns EU not to put 'politics above prosperity' in Brexit talks on 12:16 - Nov 17 with 5234 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Why would that necessarily mean freedom of movement with the EU? Wouldn’t it be possible to have working visas for anyone with a non-Irish EU passport?
David Davis warns EU not to put 'politics above prosperity' in Brexit talks on 12:17 - Nov 17 with 5234 viewsSwansea_Blue

David Davis warns EU not to put 'politics above prosperity' in Brexit talks on 10:12 - Nov 17 by giant_stow

yeah! He's got a bludy nerve.

A complete lack of self-awareness and shame though.

How have we got to the point where our politicians can stand up and say crap like this (those of all/most colours seem to do it), yet we all lap it up and vote for them next time.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

David Davis warns EU not to put 'politics above prosperity' in Brexit talks on 12:21 - Nov 17 with 5229 viewsSwansea_Blue

Ooph!

David Davis warns EU not to put 'politics above prosperity' in Brexit talks on 12:27 - Nov 17 with 5212 viewsSwansea_Blue

David Davis warns EU not to put 'politics above prosperity' in Brexit talks on 12:16 - Nov 17 by FrowsyArmLarry

Why would that necessarily mean freedom of movement with the EU? Wouldn’t it be possible to have working visas for anyone with a non-Irish EU passport?

You'd need a physical border and control for the passport/visa checks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024