Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bishop Took No Notice of Online "Stick" 16:55 - Nov 27 with 6560 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/32700/bishop-took-no-notice-of-online-st

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
on 17:09 - Nov 27 with 5352 views_

Bishop Took No Notice of Online "Stick" on 17:21 - Nov 27 with 5340 viewstextbackup

on 17:09 - Nov 27 by _

ah so it was you then, wondered who could possibly be that foolish.

Imagine tweeting anything negative to a player that on his day is up the with Mcgoldrick as best player.

(Side note, that season he broke through, I'd guess he was subbed off most games to save him as he was a young lad)

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

on 17:24 - Nov 27 with 5327 views_

Bishop Took No Notice of Online "Stick" on 17:21 - Nov 27 by textbackup

ah so it was you then, wondered who could possibly be that foolish.

Imagine tweeting anything negative to a player that on his day is up the with Mcgoldrick as best player.

(Side note, that season he broke through, I'd guess he was subbed off most games to save him as he was a young lad)

Bishop Took No Notice of Online "Stick" on 17:49 - Nov 27 with 5296 viewsJakeITFC

I mean it’s not offensive but nor is particularly necessary or helpful.
Bishop Took No Notice of Online "Stick" on 18:25 - Nov 27 with 5265 viewsWickets

Why would any sound minded person slagg someone off who is injured, let alone one of our own young players. Good luck Teddy.
Bishop Took No Notice of Online "Stick" on 18:49 - Nov 27 with 5238 viewsBrixtonBlue

I'm sure he knows, why would someone need to point it out? And what would be gained from doing so?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Bishop Took No Notice of Online "Stick" on 18:54 - Nov 27 with 5229 viewsHerbivore

Bishop Took No Notice of Online "Stick" on 18:25 - Nov 27 by Wickets

Why would any sound minded person slagg someone off who is injured, let alone one of our own young players. Good luck Teddy.

Yeah, Libby.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Bishop Took No Notice of Online "Stick" on 19:20 - Nov 27 with 5195 viewsfactual_blue

Only the most deluded posters would be precious enough to even imagine he would take any notice of their dribblings.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

on 19:57 - Nov 27 with 5136 views_

Bishop Took No Notice of Online "Stick" on 18:54 - Nov 27 by Herbivore

Yeah, Libby.

on 19:58 - Nov 27 with 5132 views_

Bishop Took No Notice of Online "Stick" on 18:49 - Nov 27 by BrixtonBlue

I'm sure he knows, why would someone need to point it out? And what would be gained from doing so?

on 20:03 - Nov 27 with 5123 views_

Bishop Took No Notice of Online "Stick" on 20:11 - Nov 27 with 5113 viewsBrixtonBlue

on 19:58 - Nov 27 by _

Indeed, I wouldn't disagree that it's a surprising statistic.

What's that got to do with the stick he's been receiving?

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

on 20:12 - Nov 27 with 5104 views_

Bishop Took No Notice of Online "Stick" on 20:11 - Nov 27 by BrixtonBlue

Indeed, I wouldn't disagree that it's a surprising statistic.

What's that got to do with the stick he's been receiving?

Bishop Took No Notice of Online "Stick" on 20:23 - Nov 27 with 5090 viewsNewcyBlue

on 20:12 - Nov 27 by _

You've been bashing the bishop?

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Bishop Took No Notice of Online "Stick" on 20:47 - Nov 27 with 5034 viewsBrixtonBlue

on 20:12 - Nov 27 by _

You came across as saying it's ok to remind an injured player that he's only ever completed 90 minutes in a professional match once in his career.

Do you think it's fair game or pretty stupid and ultimately pointless?

Bishop Took No Notice of Online "Stick" on 20:51 - Nov 27 with 5024 viewsHerbivore

Fight fight fight fight!

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Bishop Took No Notice of Online "Stick" on 21:22 - Nov 27 with 4978 viewsSuperfrans

Bishop Took No Notice of Online "Stick" on 18:49 - Nov 27 by BrixtonBlue

Makes you wonder how these people behave in real life.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

on 21:38 - Nov 27 with 4941 views_

Bishop Took No Notice of Online "Stick" on 20:47 - Nov 27 by BrixtonBlue

You came across as saying it's ok to remind an injured player that he's only ever completed 90 minutes in a professional match once in his career.

Do you think it's fair game or pretty stupid and ultimately pointless?

Bishop Took No Notice of Online "Stick" on 22:47 - Nov 27 with 4859 viewsSuperfrans

on 21:38 - Nov 27 by _

The problem is, you’re now applying context to an initial post which didn’t have that context.

The only reason you’re now giving it context is because others have said it was a pretty unnecessary jibe at a 21 yo who has lost most of the past 2/3 years of his career to injury.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Bishop Took No Notice of Online "Stick" on 22:48 - Nov 27 with 4857 viewsBrixtonBlue

on 21:38 - Nov 27 by _

I know you're not stupid Libby, so we both know what you were getting at with your OP. Don't try and kid a kidder!

I agree with you in your last bit though - he clearly did take notice of it.

He's a rare talent. And he's one of our own (no way we could afford him if we had to buy him). It's a shame some feckwits want to knock such a talent that is such a great hope for their club.

I do despair at some of our 'fans' sometimes.

Bishop Took No Notice of Online "Stick" on 08:51 - Nov 28 with 4725 viewsitfcjoe

Bishop Took No Notice of Online "Stick" on 22:48 - Nov 27 by BrixtonBlue

I know you're not stupid Libby, so we both know what you were getting at with your OP. Don't try and kid a kidder!

I agree with you in your last bit though - he clearly did take notice of it.

He's a rare talent. And he's one of our own (no way we could afford him if we had to buy him). It's a shame some feckwits want to knock such a talent that is such a great hope for their club.

I do despair at some of our 'fans' sometimes.

I think there is a big difference between what Libby has said/done and presumably what Bishop is talking about.

If a player is hunting threads on TWTD then he's a fool - but there are plenty of 'fans' that '@' him on Twitter with abuse - this is much harder for him to avoid and no doubt what he means

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Bishop Took No Notice of Online "Stick" on 08:54 - Nov 28 with 4717 viewsBrixtonBlue

Bishop Took No Notice of Online "Stick" on 08:51 - Nov 28 by itfcjoe

I think there is a big difference between what Libby has said/done and presumably what Bishop is talking about.

If a player is hunting threads on TWTD then he's a fool - but there are plenty of 'fans' that '@' him on Twitter with abuse - this is much harder for him to avoid and no doubt what he means

Oh I agree, people tweeting directly at him are far worse.

on 14:24 - Nov 28 with 4610 views_

Bishop Took No Notice of Online "Stick" on 08:51 - Nov 28 by itfcjoe

Bishop Took No Notice of Online "Stick" on 14:34 - Nov 28 with 4602 viewsBrixtonBlue

on 14:24 - Nov 28 by _

Apologies, I read it as a sarcastic, rhetorical question.

Bishop Took No Notice of Online "Stick" on 14:42 - Nov 28 with 4591 viewshype313

on 14:24 - Nov 28 by _

I also found it an interesting stat, certainly no malice in it from what I can see.

Looks like people are having a pop for pops sake.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024