Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
By their own admission, Norwich have no more money to spend 17:54 - Nov 30 with 9517 viewsMaySixth

let's see how they cope with that

struggling team, unhappy fanbase with ridiculous expectations

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

By their own admission, Norwich have no more money to spend on 17:58 - Nov 30 with 9498 viewsgainsboroughblue

And they look absolutely miles off getting in the top 6. Not like 2014-15 prior to Neill taking over.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

By their own admission, Norwich have no more money to spend on 18:10 - Nov 30 with 9454 viewsIllinoisblue

By their own admission, Norwich have no more money to spend on 17:58 - Nov 30 by gainsboroughblue

And they look absolutely miles off getting in the top 6. Not like 2014-15 prior to Neill taking over.

True although if they keep Pritchard fit and buy a striker theyll be more of a threat

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

By their own admission, Norwich have no more money to spend on 18:19 - Nov 30 with 9425 viewsbluebud

By their own admission, Norwich have no more money to spend on 18:10 - Nov 30 by Illinoisblue

True although if they keep Pritchard fit and buy a striker theyll be more of a threat

..if he stays fit it just means they'll have another multi million pound asset :-(
By their own admission, Norwich have no more money to spend on 18:51 - Nov 30 with 9349 viewsclive_baker

By their own admission, Norwich have no more money to spend on 18:10 - Nov 30 by Illinoisblue

The buying a striker thing will be a challenge. They don't have a pot to pee in.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

By their own admission, Norwich have no more money to spend on 19:02 - Nov 30 with 9326 viewsIllinoisblue

By their own admission, Norwich have no more money to spend on 18:51 - Nov 30 by clive_baker

The buying a striker thing will be a challenge. They don't have a pot to pee in.

a quick read of their forums and it does sound fantastically bleak when the parachute money runs out. Well played Naismith and Jarvis for bleeding them dry!

62 - 78 - 81

By their own admission, Norwich have no more money to spend on 19:12 - Nov 30 with 9281 viewsGlasgowBlue

By their own admission, Norwich have no more money to spend on 17:58 - Nov 30 by gainsboroughblue

If there is one thing I have learned over the years it's to never underestimate those w@nkers.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

By their own admission, Norwich have no more money to spend on 19:47 - Nov 30 with 9220 viewsIllinoisblue

By their own admission, Norwich have no more money to spend on 19:12 - Nov 30 by GlasgowBlue

If there is one thing I have learned over the years it's to never underestimate those w@nkers.

indeed. it wouldn't be too far fetched to see Delia rummage down her sofa and find a few extra million for them to spend in the January window. Then see them go on a run, sneak into the playoffs and... well, it's too awful to think about it.

62 - 78 - 81

By their own admission, Norwich have no more money to spend on 19:56 - Nov 30 with 9172 viewsLeoMuff

By their own admission, Norwich have no more money to spend on 19:12 - Nov 30 by GlasgowBlue

Exactly, I might get more excited if they fail to get promoted this year.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Login to get fewer ads

By their own admission, Norwich have no more money to spend on 20:52 - Nov 30 with 9045 viewsxrayspecs

They are only getting £38m this season in broadcasting monies (£71m when in the Prem).

I weep for them....
By their own admission, Norwich have no more money to spend on 20:59 - Nov 30 with 9028 viewsmanchego

By their own admission, Norwich have no more money to spend on 19:56 - Nov 30 by LeoMuff

Exactly, I might get more excited if they fail to get promoted this year.

I thought they would go away when they got humped by Colchester in Div 3 (Div 1)
But they didn't. I'll be fairly happy when they become Coventry.
By their own admission, Norwich have no more money to spend on 21:07 - Nov 30 with 9001 viewsArnieM

By their own admission, Norwich have no more money to spend on 20:52 - Nov 30 by xrayspecs

They are only getting £38m this season in broadcasting monies (£71m when in the Prem).

I weep for them....

Oops that won’t cover the whole age bill then - shame !

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

By their own admission, Norwich have no more money to spend on 22:25 - Nov 30 with 8857 viewsBlueBadger

By their own admission, Norwich have no more money to spend on 18:19 - Nov 30 by bluebud

..if he stays fit it just means they'll have another multi million pound asset :-(

That they'll have to offload to reduce a wage bill, service losses and not replace.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

By their own admission, Norwich have no more money to spend on 22:41 - Nov 30 with 8832 viewsGarv

I don't get this obsession, with predicting terrible times for our rivals and saying how crap they are and all this. Why not wait until they fail and then laugh even harder?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

By their own admission, Norwich have no more money to spend on 23:00 - Nov 30 with 8796 viewsgainsboroughblue

By their own admission, Norwich have no more money to spend on 19:47 - Nov 30 by Illinoisblue

indeed. it wouldn't be too far fetched to see Delia rummage down her sofa and find a few extra million for them to spend in the January window. Then see them go on a run, sneak into the playoffs and... well, it's too awful to think about it.

My post had a little bit of the 'trying to convince myself before others' about it.

t's of course possible they can make the top 6 in reality. Years of watching and hearing of deflected goals, last minute penalties, opposing teams getting stuck in traffic. The list goes on.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

By their own admission, Norwich have no more money to spend on 23:28 - Nov 30 with 8752 viewsMaySixth

By their own admission, Norwich have no more money to spend on 20:52 - Nov 30 by xrayspecs

I weep for them....

and that now all goes to paying off their debt as they f***ed things up royally up in their last season in the Prem

doesn't matter though as they will arrange two friendlies to celebrate losing to Bayern Munich which will be watched in half empty stadiums

By their own admission, Norwich have no more money to spend on 23:29 - Nov 30 with 8750 viewsMaySixth

By their own admission, Norwich have no more money to spend on 22:41 - Nov 30 by Garv

I don't get this obsession, with predicting terrible times for our rivals and saying how crap they are and all this. Why not wait until they fail and then laugh even harder?

soft lad

By their own admission, Norwich have no more money to spend on 00:24 - Dec 1 with 8684 viewsFreddies_Ears

Guess they could look at our example.
By their own admission, Norwich have no more money to spend on 21:39 - Dec 1 with 8282 viewsMaySixth

By their own admission, Norwich have no more money to spend on 00:24 - Dec 1 by Freddies_Ears

Guess they could look at our example.

deluded

By their own admission, Norwich have no more money to spend on 21:40 - Dec 1 with 8272 viewstextbackup

By their own admission, Norwich have no more money to spend on 18:51 - Nov 30 by clive_baker

Tell you who they should have got, but would have been seen as below them, Garner

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

By their own admission, Norwich have no more money to spend on 22:47 - Dec 1 with 8172 viewsbournemouthblue

By their own admission, Norwich have no more money to spend on 22:25 - Nov 30 by BlueBadger

That they'll have to offload to reduce a wage bill, service losses and not replace.

Hopefully they get rid of Maddison soon, he looked rather handy

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

By their own admission, Norwich have no more money to spend on 23:04 - Dec 1 with 8136 viewscatch74

By their own admission, Norwich have no more money to spend on 22:47 - Dec 1 by bournemouthblue

Hopefully they get rid of Maddison soon, he looked rather handy

If this run continues you feel he’s got to go, chance of good money. Hoolahan aswell, won’t get much considering his age but will need him off the wage bill.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024