Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! 10:04 - Dec 5 with 8597 viewsSitfcB

Silly pricing.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 10:05 - Dec 5 with 6918 viewsReuser_is_God

Good bantz.

Any baby news?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 10:06 - Dec 5 with 6914 viewsitfcjoe

How's your missus getting on Sitters?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 10:07 - Dec 5 with 6896 viewsSitfcB

Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 10:05 - Dec 5 by Reuser_is_God

Good bantz.

Any baby news?

Still no movement! Midwife appointment tomorrow so we shall see what she says.

COYB

Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 10:08 - Dec 5 with 6894 viewssolemio

Criteria is plural, so it should be 'these criteria'.
The singular of criteria is criterion.

Yes correct use of language does matter.
Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 10:08 - Dec 5 with 6889 viewsSitfcB

Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 10:06 - Dec 5 by itfcjoe

How's your missus getting on Sitters?

Fed up! Haha.... not so much of a twinge yet.

COYB

Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 10:08 - Dec 5 with 6893 viewsReuser_is_God

Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 10:07 - Dec 5 by SitfcB

Still no movement! Midwife appointment tomorrow so we shall see what she says.

Hot curry & sex was the advice we got!

I passed on the sex, that's how we got in this mess in the 1st place.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 10:11 - Dec 5 with 6869 viewsSitfcB

Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 10:08 - Dec 5 by Reuser_is_God

Yeah that's what I've heard. Haven't been keen on the latter myself for a while anyway!

COYB

Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 10:11 - Dec 5 with 6866 viewsOsborneOneNil

Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 10:08 - Dec 5 by Reuser_is_God

Haha! We had that same advice, and it worked!!
Login to get fewer ads

Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 10:19 - Dec 5 with 6834 viewsfactual_blue

Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 10:08 - Dec 5 by solemio

Criteria is plural, so it should be 'these criteria'.
The singular of criteria is criterion.

Yes correct use of language does matter.

There should be a comma after 'Yes'.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 10:20 - Dec 5 with 6822 viewschicoazul

Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 10:08 - Dec 5 by SitfcB

Fed up! Haha.... not so much of a twinge yet.

Tell her to sit on one of those yoga ball things. Bounce up and down on that. Seriously.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 10:22 - Dec 5 with 6818 viewsITFC_Forever

Imagine they are waiting to speak to the Blunts and also have confirmation of the date of the game before they confirm the details.

Blunts will need to agree to the pricing, and BTP may have something to say about 4,500 Chelsea fans, Ipswich fans, Norwich fans and Blunts all on the same train line on the same day.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 10:22 - Dec 5 with 6820 viewsitfcjoe

Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 10:11 - Dec 5 by OsborneOneNil

Haha! We had that same advice, and it worked!!

One of my missus friends was told that semen gets it going so to speak.

She couldn't face giving her hubby a blowy so he just had to bolt in a cup for her to drink.

Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 10:29 - Dec 5 with 6779 viewsStadiumofdark

Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 10:22 - Dec 5 by itfcjoe

One of my missus friends was told that semen gets it going so to speak.

She couldn't face giving her hubby a blowy so he just had to bolt in a cup for her to drink.

You friends with Default User....??
Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 10:48 - Dec 5 with 6701 viewsCotty

I can vouch for the sex
Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 10:56 - Dec 5 with 6677 viewsitfcjoe

Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 10:48 - Dec 5 by Cotty

I can vouch for the sex

How is Cotty Jr and Fatherhood treating you?

Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 10:57 - Dec 5 with 6675 viewsSwailsey

Ha!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 10:58 - Dec 5 with 6667 viewsCotty

Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 10:56 - Dec 5 by itfcjoe

How is Cotty Jr and Fatherhood treating you?

Good. Busy. Hence no TWTD! You?
Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 11:01 - Dec 5 with 6656 viewsitfcjoe

Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 10:58 - Dec 5 by Cotty

Good. Busy. Hence no TWTD! You?

Yeah, thoroughly enjoying it - Mrs itfcjoe goes back to work in January which isn't going to be fun as we have to start messing around with childcare and seeing him a bit less. Although that will be much harder for her after 15 months solid with him

Despite being so busy I've managed to get fit and start a part time degree course so the busier I am the more I seem to do which is fun

Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 11:03 - Dec 5 with 6649 viewsCotty

Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 11:01 - Dec 5 by itfcjoe

Yeah, thoroughly enjoying it - Mrs itfcjoe goes back to work in January which isn't going to be fun as we have to start messing around with childcare and seeing him a bit less. Although that will be much harder for her after 15 months solid with him

Despite being so busy I've managed to get fit and start a part time degree course so the busier I am the more I seem to do which is fun

Sounds great, congrats all round! Yeah Jr is going into nursery end of Feb, not looking forward to that.
Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 13:14 - Dec 5 with 6369 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 10:48 - Dec 5 by Cotty

I can vouch for the sex

NCT advice we got was that sex was legit - basically stimulation causes a toxin that can induce labour

Spicy food can also work but is less common these days now that’s it’s more common, apparently

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 13:20 - Dec 5 with 6350 viewsCotty

Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 13:14 - Dec 5 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

NCT advice we got was that sex was legit - basically stimulation causes a toxin that can induce labour

Spicy food can also work but is less common these days now that’s it’s more common, apparently

Not a toxin, the stimulation of the cervix during sex releases hormones that aid the softening of the cervical plug.

Loose bowels also expedite things as it's all in the same sort of area, hence the spicy food being recommended.

We also decided to make nice plans, that seemed to encourage the little scrote out! The Mrs went into labour in the cinema. All done and dusted within 3 hours, safely delivered at home, so recommended!
Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 13:25 - Dec 5 with 6334 viewsitfcjoe

Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 13:20 - Dec 5 by Cotty

Not a toxin, the stimulation of the cervix during sex releases hormones that aid the softening of the cervical plug.

Loose bowels also expedite things as it's all in the same sort of area, hence the spicy food being recommended.

We also decided to make nice plans, that seemed to encourage the little scrote out! The Mrs went into labour in the cinema. All done and dusted within 3 hours, safely delivered at home, so recommended!

I don't think it's fair to tell people who's partner is about to drop that labour can be a nice abd simple 3 hours - better to tell them my 80 hour labour horror story as things can only get better than that rather than even more frustrating!

Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 13:32 - Dec 5 with 6311 viewshoppy

Surely it depends if the midwife is taking precautions, doesn't it?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 13:56 - Dec 5 with 6255 viewsCotty

Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 13:25 - Dec 5 by itfcjoe

I don't think it's fair to tell people who's partner is about to drop that labour can be a nice abd simple 3 hours - better to tell them my 80 hour labour horror story as things can only get better than that rather than even more frustrating!

Nah it's all about the positive birth stories, brethren. Relaxation and feeling safe are very important for a quick and simple labour, that's probably a bit harder with horror stories of ventouse, episiotomies and emergency c-sections!

Having our son born in our own home was a magical experience. Didn't even have time to fill the birthing pool!
Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 14:00 - Dec 5 with 6236 viewsitfcjoe

Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 13:56 - Dec 5 by Cotty

Nah it's all about the positive birth stories, brethren. Relaxation and feeling safe are very important for a quick and simple labour, that's probably a bit harder with horror stories of ventouse, episiotomies and emergency c-sections!

Having our son born in our own home was a magical experience. Didn't even have time to fill the birthing pool!

In fairness mine wasn't a horror story.....was just long! One of our NCT friends had a horror story the other way where the labour was so quick it caused real issues.

Glad the home birth went well, I don't think we would be brave enough for that, and in actual fact had we done it we'd have needed to go in anyway so wouldn't have worked - very pleased for those who do make it work though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024