Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I have no issue with the proposed quiet window, if..... 16:57 - Dec 21 with 2645 viewsElderGrizzly

We pick up no more injuries and we see those injured return.

Adding Goldson on a loan, with view to permanent in the summer is a good move.

Otherwise we don’t really need anything unless someone leaves. That someone could be McG?

I do expect this to go down like a lead balloon though with certain fans, but with MM’s future so uncertain, we aren’t going to invest long-term in too many new players.

We should also remember, MM has a habit of telling porkies around transfers, so best to ignore him for now 🙄
I have no issue with the proposed quiet window, if..... on 17:03 - Dec 21 with 2619 viewsKieran_Knows

Don't Brighton rate Goldson quite highly, so couldn't see it anything other than a loan move for 6 months, if we're still interested of course.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

I have no issue with the proposed quiet window, if..... on 17:07 - Dec 21 with 2610 viewsElderGrizzly

I have no issue with the proposed quiet window, if..... on 17:03 - Dec 21 by Kieran_Knows

Don't Brighton rate Goldson quite highly, so couldn't see it anything other than a loan move for 6 months, if we're still interested of course.

If they stay up, it tends to change your targets? That’s my thinking anyway
I have no issue with the proposed quiet window, if..... on 17:34 - Dec 21 with 2580 viewsJ2BLUE

Not at all unexpected and it's quite sensible. MM has a decent record with loans so lets see what he can do.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I have no issue with the proposed quiet window, if..... on 18:07 - Dec 21 with 2566 viewsm14_blue

That's an absolutely huge 'if' given our recent history.
I have no issue with the proposed quiet window, if..... on 18:13 - Dec 21 with 2564 viewschicoazul

"If we pick up no more injuries and we see those injured return."

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I have no issue with the proposed quiet window, if..... on 18:20 - Dec 21 with 2555 viewsBenters2

I have no issue with the proposed quiet window, if..... on 18:13 - Dec 21 by chicoazul

"If we pick up no more injuries and we see those injured return."

This.
I have no issue with the proposed quiet window, if..... on 18:34 - Dec 21 with 2551 viewsSomethingBlue

Agree with all that, and our recruitment lately has been superb so think everyone should trust Mick on whatever he does pull off. Just not sure about the injuries bit though, we can't keep people fit and it may well ruin our season.

Another thought (and this assumes McG stays ... ); if Sears is totally shot for confidence and there is a taker then there may be fresher alternatives out there whose contractual situations are conducive to a deal.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

I have no issue with the proposed quiet window, if..... on 08:20 - Dec 22 with 2455 viewschristiand

I'd be really content if we signed a centre half with pedigree perhaps on loan until the end of the season. Someone that could toughen us up defensively and could organise us - that would do me!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Login to get fewer ads

I have no issue with the proposed quiet window, if..... on 08:36 - Dec 22 with 2446 viewsBluefish

Yesterday I read a flounce from a Mick outer on Twitter saying it is a disgrace that Mick wants cover for gerken and that crowe should demand to leave asap

I then read another that said it is a disgrace that Mick won't bid for Connolly despite Rotherham bidding for moore.

It really doesn't matter how we play football, where we are on the league or who we sign, some of our supporters are just utter bell ends determined to save face after getting it so wrong about super Mick

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

I have no issue with the proposed quiet window, if..... on 08:46 - Dec 22 with 2436 viewschristiand

I have no issue with the proposed quiet window, if..... on 08:36 - Dec 22 by Bluefish

Yesterday I read a flounce from a Mick outer on Twitter saying it is a disgrace that Mick wants cover for gerken and that crowe should demand to leave asap

I then read another that said it is a disgrace that Mick won't bid for Connolly despite Rotherham bidding for moore.

It really doesn't matter how we play football, where we are on the league or who we sign, some of our supporters are just utter bell ends determined to save face after getting it so wrong about super Mick

OTT Truce. Lets be honest, it hasn't all been 'sweetness and light' during MM's reign even through those blue tinted glasses of yours.
[Post edited 22 Dec 2017 8:59]

I have no issue with the proposed quiet window, if..... on 08:55 - Dec 22 with 2421 viewsdirtyboy

I have no issue with the proposed quiet window, if..... on 08:46 - Dec 22 by christiand

OTT Truce. Lets be honest, it hasn't all been 'sweetness and light' during MM's reign even through those blue tinted glasses of yours.

It's not blue tinted glasses, it's just pragmatism,

There's a distinct difference, because the opposite of that is idealism, which is pie in the sky type stuff.

We need a keeper, simple.

I'm pretty sure the midfield injuries aren't too serious and we'll the return of a few of those soon, so no need to hit panic button yet, let's just scrape through next couple of games (Wolves is a given loss, so just don't get injured in that one)
I have no issue with the proposed quiet window, if..... on 09:02 - Dec 22 with 2407 viewschristiand

I have no issue with the proposed quiet window, if..... on 08:55 - Dec 22 by dirtyboy

It's not blue tinted glasses, it's just pragmatism,

There's a distinct difference, because the opposite of that is idealism, which is pie in the sky type stuff.

We need a keeper, simple.

I'm pretty sure the midfield injuries aren't too serious and we'll the return of a few of those soon, so no need to hit panic button yet, let's just scrape through next couple of games (Wolves is a given loss, so just don't get injured in that one)

Pragmatism regarding the goalkeeper situation without question, but to imply that everything has been ideal with MM's reign = blue tinted glasses!

I have no issue with the proposed quiet window, if..... on 09:11 - Dec 22 with 2396 viewsBluefish

I have no issue with the proposed quiet window, if..... on 08:46 - Dec 22 by christiand

Ah, yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it...or learn from it

I have no issue with the proposed quiet window, if..... on 09:30 - Dec 22 with 2386 viewsCaptainObvious

I have no issue with the proposed quiet window, if..... on 08:36 - Dec 22 by Bluefish

we're still in division 2 with one humiliating play-off defeat to norwich our only success so no-one has got it so wrong at all but halfway through writing this i realise you are trolling again but i will post it anyway.

i.p. verification result : "not blueas"
Poll: Garner or Pitman?

I have no issue with the proposed quiet window, if..... on 09:32 - Dec 22 with 2381 viewsBluefish

I have no issue with the proposed quiet window, if..... on 09:30 - Dec 22 by CaptainObvious

we're still in division 2 with one humiliating play-off defeat to norwich our only success so no-one has got it so wrong at all but halfway through writing this i realise you are trolling again but i will post it anyway.

Sending hugs

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024