Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mkhitaryan/ Sanchez swap confirmed 18:28 - Jan 22 with 3238 viewstractordownsouth

Thank feck for that. Although it's been resolved fairly quickly compared to some 'sagas'

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Mkhitaryan/ Sanchez swap confirmed on 18:51 - Jan 22 with 3202 viewsJ2BLUE

Something about the Sanchez/Mourinho combination seems wrong to me.

Feels like Sanchez has gone for money over trophies. Guardiola must be looking on mystified.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Mkhitaryan/ Sanchez swap confirmed on 20:50 - Jan 22 with 3130 viewsjimsymBLUE

Poll: Who is the better contributor to this site?

Mkhitaryan/ Sanchez swap confirmed on 21:04 - Jan 22 with 3110 viewsm14_blue

Have you seen his unveiling video at united with the piano playing?

I genuinely think I am getting close to giving up football altogether. One more season of mediocrity from town could tip me over the edge.
Mkhitaryan/ Sanchez swap confirmed on 21:21 - Jan 22 with 3084 viewsjimsymBLUE

Mkhitaryan/ Sanchez swap confirmed on 21:04 - Jan 22 by m14_blue

Have you seen his unveiling video at united with the piano playing?

I genuinely think I am getting close to giving up football altogether. One more season of mediocrity from town could tip me over the edge.

I maybe a grizzly old, sceptical grump these days... but what in all that's holy....??

Might need Rommy to explain 'Milly Rock With The Mandem'...

Mkhitaryan/ Sanchez swap confirmed on 21:23 - Jan 22 with 3078 viewsBackToRussia

My soul will only be at rest when Wenger and Ozil move on.
It's like Hamlet at this rate.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

on 21:23 - Jan 22 with 3079 views_

Mkhitaryan/ Sanchez swap confirmed on 21:21 - Jan 22 by jimsymBLUE

I maybe a grizzly old, sceptical grump these days... but what in all that's holy....??

Mkhitaryan/ Sanchez swap confirmed on 22:11 - Jan 22 with 3034 viewsJ2BLUE

Anyone saying mandem should be shot in the face. With a cannon.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Mkhitaryan/ Sanchez swap confirmed on 22:15 - Jan 22 with 3030 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Mkhitaryan/ Sanchez swap confirmed on 18:51 - Jan 22 by J2BLUE

Something about the Sanchez/Mourinho combination seems wrong to me.

Feels like Sanchez has gone for money over trophies. Guardiola must be looking on mystified.

I am amazed he didn't sit out his contract and take the Man City wage in the summer. Suggests Man Utd are offering much more than he would have expected even then.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

Mkhitaryan/ Sanchez swap confirmed on 22:30 - Jan 22 with 3008 viewsbournemouthblue

Mkhitaryan/ Sanchez swap confirmed on 22:15 - Jan 22 by Nthsuffolkblue

I am amazed he didn't sit out his contract and take the Man City wage in the summer. Suggests Man Utd are offering much more than he would have expected even then.

Plus there's a bit less competition at Man U

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Mkhitaryan/ Sanchez swap confirmed on 14:28 - Jan 23 with 2863 viewsfabian_illness

Does Mick O'Taryan play for the republic or NI??
Mkhitaryan/ Sanchez swap confirmed on 14:31 - Jan 23 with 2857 viewsKieran_Knows

Is there a more annoying footballer currently than Jesse Lingard?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Mkhitaryan/ Sanchez swap confirmed on 15:13 - Jan 23 with 2815 viewsLankHenners

Mkhitaryan/ Sanchez swap confirmed on 14:31 - Jan 23 by Kieran_Knows

Is there a more annoying footballer currently than Jesse Lingard?

I hope England get to the quarters of the world cup and we lose on penalties because Lingard hits the decider over the bar.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Mkhitaryan/ Sanchez swap confirmed on 15:39 - Jan 23 with 2786 viewsjimsymBLUE

Mkhitaryan/ Sanchez swap confirmed on 15:13 - Jan 23 by LankHenners

I hope England get to the quarters of the world cup and we lose on penalties because Lingard hits the decider over the bar.

If we HAVE to go out on pens (and I'm fairly sure we do) that would certainly take the edge off!!! Preposterous human being.

Mkhitaryan/ Sanchez swap confirmed on 15:52 - Jan 23 with 2769 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Mkhitaryan/ Sanchez swap confirmed on 15:39 - Jan 23 by jimsymBLUE

If we HAVE to go out on pens (and I'm fairly sure we do) that would certainly take the edge off!!! Preposterous human being.

Not really sure I get the hate towards Lingard tbh

I can’t remember him ever doing anything remotely controversial, and he’s continuously worked hard in his career to establish a place at one of the biggest teams in the land - arguably beating out more talented players along the way

His dancing and general mannerisms may not be to my taste, but it’s his life and if he’s enjoying himself then good on him

Finally a fun fact - Lingard’s first ever competitive appearance came on loan at Leicester as a substitute for...Martyn Waghorn

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Mkhitaryan/ Sanchez swap confirmed on 20:05 - Jan 23 with 2686 viewsSwansea_Blue

Mkhitaryan/ Sanchez swap confirmed on 15:52 - Jan 23 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Not really sure I get the hate towards Lingard tbh

I can’t remember him ever doing anything remotely controversial, and he’s continuously worked hard in his career to establish a place at one of the biggest teams in the land - arguably beating out more talented players along the way

His dancing and general mannerisms may not be to my taste, but it’s his life and if he’s enjoying himself then good on him

Finally a fun fact - Lingard’s first ever competitive appearance came on loan at Leicester as a substitute for...Martyn Waghorn

I don't understand stand it. If there's any hatred the whole thing has passed me by, although that isn't surprising as most things do.

Anyway, back to the OP. Yep thankfully that's all sorted. We dodged a bullet, as I couldn't see Sanchez fitting in here, as much as a swap deal with Freddie would have been tempting...

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024