Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has what happened before the game been spoken about yet? 15:01 - Feb 18 with 4538 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

In the concourse?

Mayhem. The TV plasma screen got punched in and the lights hanging from the wall were pulled down - eventually. Meant the stewards had to shut up shop and the police held everyone in the concourse until kick off (I managed to get out just before they came).

Never seen anything like it before. Electric wires and glass from the lights everywhere.

Anyway.. the point of the thread is that there was a massive CCTV that none of the 30/40 involved seemed to spot. If RKD and Lucan can be banned for going a tiny bit on the pitch, there’s no chance they won’t geg hefty bans for that.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

on 15:41 - Feb 18 with 4274 views_

Has what happened before the game been spoken about yet? on 15:43 - Feb 18 with 4235 viewsSpruceMoose

Melts.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Has what happened before the game been spoken about yet? on 15:43 - Feb 18 with 4230 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

on 15:41 - Feb 18 by _

I met Benters before the game.

Have a feeling Taxi was in front of me on the steps when I got injured.

on 15:45 - Feb 18 with 4192 views_

Has what happened before the game been spoken about yet? on 15:43 - Feb 18 by The_Romford_Blue

Has what happened before the game been spoken about yet? on 15:48 - Feb 18 with 4158 viewsBlueBadger

Has what happened before the game been spoken about yet? on 15:43 - Feb 18 by The_Romford_Blue

And he didn't say anything to you after all that 'none of you lot are hard enough to talk to me in person' talk he used to do?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Has what happened before the game been spoken about yet? on 15:50 - Feb 18 with 4126 viewsSpruceMoose

Has what happened before the game been spoken about yet? on 15:48 - Feb 18 by BlueBadger

And he didn't say anything to you after all that 'none of you lot are hard enough to talk to me in person' talk he used to do?

Too busy interfering with equine police officers I expect.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Has what happened before the game been spoken about yet? on 16:41 - Feb 18 with 3893 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Has what happened before the game been spoken about yet? on 16:45 - Feb 18 with 3838 viewsAce_High1

Has what happened before the game been spoken about yet? on 16:41 - Feb 18 by The_Romford_Blue

Pathetic.

Backs up my point earlier, just because its a derby game in a football match why do people have to act like idiots?
Login to get fewer ads

Has what happened before the game been spoken about yet? on 16:50 - Feb 18 with 3752 viewsJ2BLUE

Has what happened before the game been spoken about yet? on 16:45 - Feb 18 by Ace_High1

Pathetic.

Backs up my point earlier, just because its a derby game in a football match why do people have to act like idiots?

Certain posters will get hard ons over that. Embarrassing.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2018 16:54]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Has what happened before the game been spoken about yet? on 16:52 - Feb 18 with 3716 viewssparks

Has what happened before the game been spoken about yet? on 16:50 - Feb 18 by J2BLUE

Truly pathetic.

Grow up.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Has what happened before the game been spoken about yet? on 16:53 - Feb 18 with 3694 viewsfloridaboy

Has what happened before the game been spoken about yet? on 16:50 - Feb 18 by J2BLUE

Those kids are a disgrace. Still back to school tomorrow!!
Has what happened before the game been spoken about yet? on 16:56 - Feb 18 with 3627 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Doubt it, look at the state of them.
Has what happened before the game been spoken about yet? on 16:57 - Feb 18 with 3623 viewsjontysnut

Has what happened before the game been spoken about yet? on 16:53 - Feb 18 by floridaboy

I have to say that it does look like a bit like a Variety Club Sunshine Bus outing
Has what happened before the game been spoken about yet? on 16:58 - Feb 18 with 3583 viewsLord_Lucan

Has what happened before the game been spoken about yet? on 16:56 - Feb 18 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Doubt it, look at the state of them.

I know. Embarrassing

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Has what happened before the game been spoken about yet? on 17:01 - Feb 18 with 3536 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Has what happened before the game been spoken about yet? on 16:53 - Feb 18 by floridaboy

The majority were about 16-24 I’d say

The brain dead bit was that there was a great big CCTV camera right there so they’ll have the book thrown at them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024