Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Emyr Huws has caused a stir on twitter... 11:48 - Mar 31 with 5483 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Emyr Huws has caused a stir on twitter... on 11:50 - Mar 31 with 5429 viewswkj

Someone should link him the Oh Jeremy thread, I reckon he'd have a lot of fun

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Emyr Huws has caused a stir on twitter... on 11:59 - Mar 31 with 5344 viewsMark

I believe Labour's policy is to raise the tax rate for earnings over £123k from 45% to 50%. So footballers would pay a bit more, but not sure I have too much sympathy for them. Right to go after tax dodging corporations too.
Emyr Huws has caused a stir on twitter... on 12:07 - Mar 31 with 5283 viewsLankHenners

He'd do well on here - bit quiet for him on the football front at the minute so gets things stirring with a post about Corbyn.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Emyr Huws has caused a stir on twitter... on 12:09 - Mar 31 with 5252 viewsHerbivore

What a knob.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Emyr Huws has caused a stir on twitter... on 12:11 - Mar 31 with 5233 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

He can't even blame over work.....gone right off him.....probably why Colin sold.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Emyr Huws has caused a stir on twitter... on 12:11 - Mar 31 with 5229 viewsBLUEGOLD

Emyr Huws has caused a stir on twitter... on 12:09 - Mar 31 by Herbivore

What a knob.

He has just apologised on Twitter and said that he is not greatly educated on politics.

He added that if taxed money was better spent on things such as nhs and nhs salaries it wouldn't be an issue.

I guess he isn't very bright, but perhaps his heart is vaguely in the right place re the NHS
[Post edited 31 Mar 2018 12:15]
Emyr Huws has caused a stir on twitter... on 12:15 - Mar 31 with 5183 viewsBrianTablet

Emyr Who?

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Emyr Huws has caused a stir on twitter... on 12:15 - Mar 31 with 5184 viewscressi

What a knob.

He needs to play football whatever he earns in relation to minutes played he has done ok considering .All footballers probably earn to much so no sympathy here.On this issue Corbyn is right get the tax dodgers.
Login to get fewer ads

Emyr Huws has caused a stir on twitter... on 12:17 - Mar 31 with 5155 viewsBLUEGOLD

Emyr Huws has caused a stir on twitter... on 12:15 - Mar 31 by cressi

He needs to play football whatever he earns in relation to minutes played he has done ok considering .All footballers probably earn to much so no sympathy here.On this issue Corbyn is right get the tax dodgers.

Tax dodging companies means we all pay more in tax which affects the poorest most always
Emyr Huws has caused a stir on twitter... on 12:20 - Mar 31 with 5132 viewstractorboy1978

Of course, tax is not paid on revenue so that original tweet is very misleading - but then he knows that (or at least I hope he does).
Emyr Huws has caused a stir on twitter... on 13:57 - Mar 31 with 4736 viewsSpruceMoose

Anyone know the tax rate for stealing a living?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Emyr Huws has caused a stir on twitter... on 14:00 - Mar 31 with 4705 viewscrunchie1978

What a knob.

If it would effect him directly why can't he have an opinion on it?
Emyr Huws has caused a stir on twitter... on 14:07 - Mar 31 with 4636 viewsJ2BLUE

I would imagine most higher rate tax payers probably feel the same. He's just been unwise enough to say in.

Complete non issue really. Hopefully the idiots on Twitter don't decide he's the next one to force out.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Emyr Huws has caused a stir on twitter... on 14:27 - Mar 31 with 4487 viewsitfcjoe

Emyr Huws has caused a stir on twitter... on 14:07 - Mar 31 by J2BLUE

I would imagine most higher rate tax payers probably feel the same. He's just been unwise enough to say in.

Complete non issue really. Hopefully the idiots on Twitter don't decide he's the next one to force out.

He's probably paying £20k a month in income tax too so contributing much more to the tax take than those slating him

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Emyr Huws has caused a stir on twitter... on 14:34 - Mar 31 with 4446 viewsJohnny_Boy

Emyr Huws has caused a stir on twitter... on 13:57 - Mar 31 by SpruceMoose

Anyone know the tax rate for stealing a living?

Somebody could ask Mick at 5pm today.
Emyr Huws has caused a stir on twitter... on 14:40 - Mar 31 with 4391 viewsHerbivore

Emyr Huws has caused a stir on twitter... on 14:00 - Mar 31 by crunchie1978

He clearly hadn't read the post (which you clearly haven't either) which was related to large corporations paying their fair share of tax. Can't think why anyone would be against that.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2018 15:23]

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Emyr Huws has caused a stir on twitter... on 14:45 - Mar 31 with 4340 viewsoneonmyknee

Emyr Huws has caused a stir on twitter... on 14:07 - Mar 31 by J2BLUE

Who else has been ~forced~ out ?
Emyr Huws has caused a stir on twitter... on 14:49 - Mar 31 with 4309 viewstractorboy1978

Emyr Huws has caused a stir on twitter... on 14:40 - Mar 31 by Herbivore

He clearly hadn't read the post (which you clearly haven't either) which was related to large corporations paying their fair share of tax. Can't think why anyone would be against that.

It's a valid point that he degraded by misrepresenting the facts.
Emyr Huws has caused a stir on twitter... on 14:55 - Mar 31 with 4265 viewsSpruceMoose

Emyr Huws has caused a stir on twitter... on 14:45 - Mar 31 by oneonmyknee

Who else has been ~forced~ out ?

You at one point.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Emyr Huws has caused a stir on twitter... on 15:02 - Mar 31 with 4227 viewscrunchie1978

Emyr Huws has caused a stir on twitter... on 14:40 - Mar 31 by Herbivore

Sorry my mistake I had not read it properly.
Emyr Huws has caused a stir on twitter... on 15:29 - Mar 31 with 4057 viewsjaykay

Emyr Huws has caused a stir on twitter... on 14:27 - Mar 31 by itfcjoe

He's probably paying £20k a month in income tax too so contributing much more to the tax take than those slating him

yeah those slating him ,help to pay his wages the sick note

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Emyr Huws has caused a stir on twitter... on 15:36 - Mar 31 with 3987 viewsHARRY10

Emyr Huws has caused a stir on twitter... on 14:00 - Mar 31 by crunchie1978

Where does that post say he can't have an opinion ?

it doesn't so stop making stuff up.

The comment was directed at the person making that comment.
Emyr Huws has caused a stir on twitter... on 16:29 - Mar 31 with 3736 viewscrunchie1978

Emyr Huws has caused a stir on twitter... on 15:36 - Mar 31 by HARRY10

Where does that post say he can't have an opinion ?

it doesn't so stop making stuff up.

The comment was directed at the person making that comment.

Ermmm no it's wasn't.
Calm down please.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024