Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bristol City fans 19:36 - Apr 7 with 6883 viewsHipsterectomy

Just had a look at their forum and the majority of fans there want their manager sacked. Likewise, some Forest fans on their forum calling for AK to be sacked. Leeds are a basket case, fair, but their manager has 2 wins in 11 and their fans are going mental.

I think MM is in for a rude awakening with just how fickle other fans are in this league. He's been in a little bubble here for 6 years.

Hell, even Norwich have had 9 managers in 12 years.

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Bristol City fans on 19:58 - Apr 7 with 6719 viewsJ2BLUE

They want Johnson sacked?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Bristol City fans on 20:01 - Apr 7 with 6688 viewsBackToRussia

Totally. People who say we're fickle as fans have no idea.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Bristol City fans on 20:09 - Apr 7 with 6621 viewsLeoMuff

Bristol City fans on 20:01 - Apr 7 by BackToRussia

We are fickle, but they are a total embarrassment

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Bristol City fans on 20:11 - Apr 7 with 6599 viewsbluewein

Bristol City fans on 19:58 - Apr 7 by J2BLUE

They want Johnson sacked?

Johnson wants to be his dad but doesn’t realise how much of a bell he is...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Bristol City fans on 20:35 - Apr 7 with 6464 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Sad to say that pretty much no football fan is s happy fan, even City fans now think they are hard done to.

There are a lot of sad people who take football far too seriously.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Bristol City fans on 20:58 - Apr 7 with 6316 viewsCurrie10

Hardly surprised with Bristol City, Johnson is bloody useless and got very lucky first half of this season.

Spent a lot of money, on a terrible run this, lost bucket loads last season in a row too.

Absolutely rubbish ' manager ' .
Bristol City fans on 00:44 - Apr 8 with 5983 viewsMinneapolis_ITFC

Bristol City fans on 20:58 - Apr 7 by Currie10

Hardly surprised with Bristol City, Johnson is bloody useless and got very lucky first half of this season.

Spent a lot of money, on a terrible run this, lost bucket loads last season in a row too.

Absolutely rubbish ' manager ' .

They got to a League Cup last four this year and provided Manchester City a scare with it. Not only that but are within striking distance of the play-off zone with a real chance of making the end of season games. Point being, that hardly represents a lousy job.

I know of OTIB and they've usually got a lot of ongoing participation. At times it would appear over the last year they've wanted Johnson in, others time wished for his exit. Bottom line whatever people think of him, BCFC (fans) or otherwise, he HAS shown on occasion that targets can be met - perhaps even surpassed.
Bristol City fans on 01:09 - Apr 8 with 5931 viewsMaySixth

Lee Johnson is a total fraud

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Login to get fewer ads

Bristol City fans on 07:57 - Apr 8 with 5755 viewsCurrie10

Bristol City fans on 00:44 - Apr 8 by Minneapolis_ITFC

They got to a League Cup last four this year and provided Manchester City a scare with it. Not only that but are within striking distance of the play-off zone with a real chance of making the end of season games. Point being, that hardly represents a lousy job.

I know of OTIB and they've usually got a lot of ongoing participation. At times it would appear over the last year they've wanted Johnson in, others time wished for his exit. Bottom line whatever people think of him, BCFC (fans) or otherwise, he HAS shown on occasion that targets can be met - perhaps even surpassed.

That game against Man Utd has ruined their season.

3 wins in 18

Without an away win since December, despite spending a lot of £££.

He is absolutely gash. I live in Bristol, never liked him as a player and don't as a manager. Very limited very smug. Not a patch on his dad....
Bristol City fans on 08:07 - Apr 8 with 5720 viewsoneonmyknee

Bristol City fans on 07:57 - Apr 8 by Currie10

That game against Man Utd has ruined their season.

3 wins in 18

Without an away win since December, despite spending a lot of £££.

He is absolutely gash. I live in Bristol, never liked him as a player and don't as a manager. Very limited very smug. Not a patch on his dad....

you live in bristol ?

christ thats a long journey for home games

do you have a season ticket ?
Bristol City fans on 08:37 - Apr 8 with 5631 viewsTractorWood

Agree. We take a glacial approach to these things. People are talking about how MM's send off is being tainted. In reality every other club would have got rid of him post Lincoln and avoided 18 months of pointless, rudderless, wait and see strategy. This approach does seem slightly embedded in our psyche too, 'Mick saved us' yeah, he did, 5 years ago. Leicester have been promoted and won the Prem in that time.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Bristol City fans on 08:51 - Apr 8 with 5565 viewsAYACCA

Football is rubbish these days. Lost its fun unless you're winning something.
Bristol City fans on 09:34 - Apr 8 with 5452 viewsMullet

Some were sending him death threats and hanging bedsheets about the city last season. I feel their more expensive players coming good for a bit seems to be the deciding factor pushing their season.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Bristol City fans on 09:55 - Apr 8 with 5378 viewstractorshark

Bristol City fans on 08:51 - Apr 8 by AYACCA

Football is rubbish these days. Lost its fun unless you're winning something.

Sadly this is very true. Too many modern fans see the likes of Chelsea, Man Utd, City etc achieving success and try to equate that to Bristol City, Ipswich etc.
There is a money-solves-everything mentality now but the dice are loaded in favour of a few clubs.
And when you consider there are only a few trophies or promotion spots up for grabs each season, the odds are you won’t win anything.
That doesn’t mean I stop dreaming or don’t want change or improvement. I just add a semblance of realism to my expectations and enjoy the highs as and when they came along.
Bristol City fans on 09:59 - Apr 8 with 5357 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Cheers for that Hipster From Ectomy

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Bristol City fans on 10:18 - Apr 8 with 5278 viewsHerbivore

How is that French striker they signed in January doing? I seem to recall a lot of our fans looking on with envy at the ambition and vision of Brizzle at the time but he's not really helped them to be anything other than about as good as us.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Bristol City fans on 10:21 - Apr 8 with 5271 viewsNo9

Bristol City fans on 20:01 - Apr 7 by BackToRussia

e.g. the gooners who have a manager who has done wonders over the years but they still abuse him?
Bristol City fans on 11:18 - Apr 8 with 5182 viewsCurrie10

Bristol City fans on 08:07 - Apr 8 by oneonmyknee

you live in bristol ?

christ thats a long journey for home games

do you have a season ticket ?

Yeah Bristol fan mate - always lived this way.

32 now and adopted Ipswich the 3-2 win vs Man Utd 94.95 season.

Been to Portman Road less than 10 times I'd say ( yet to see us lose at home ) however usually good for 7- 12 away days a season.

London / Reading / Cardiff / Bristol City / Saints / Plymouth / midlands my usual.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024