Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lampard in to 10-1 this morning for next boss 08:54 - Apr 13 with 2733 viewssimoitfc

On some betting sites
Lampard in to 10-1 this morning for next boss on 08:55 - Apr 13 with 2729 viewsWeirdFishes

I noticed yesterday he seems to be coming in shorter. Not for me.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

Lampard in to 10-1 this morning for next boss on 08:56 - Apr 13 with 2724 viewsCoco

He probably has inherited the pragmatic Mourinho approach.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Lampard in to 10-1 this morning for next boss on 08:58 - Apr 13 with 2706 viewschicoazul

I suppose...maybe? He seems like an intelligent bloke who knows the game inside out. But I don't think this job such as it is at the moment is one for a beginner. And you just know his Uncle will be showing up too.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Lampard in to 10-1 this morning for next boss on 08:58 - Apr 13 with 2709 viewsWD19

A perfect Jewell/Keane mash-up.

Big name recent top quality player. TICK
Dirty sex video on the internet. TICK
Strong Harry influence. TICK

What could possibly go wrong.....
Lampard in to 10-1 this morning for next boss on 08:59 - Apr 13 with 2695 viewsPinewoodblue

Think this should have been posted 24 hours ago. Steijn, who had drifted out to 12-1 came back to 9's yesterday as well.

Seems no one who is throwing their money away with a bet is looking at TWTD.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Lampard in to 10-1 this morning for next boss on 09:04 - Apr 13 with 2665 viewsSteve_M

Lampard in to 10-1 this morning for next boss on 08:58 - Apr 13 by WD19

A perfect Jewell/Keane mash-up.

Big name recent top quality player. TICK
Dirty sex video on the internet. TICK
Strong Harry influence. TICK

What could possibly go wrong.....

You missed out that he is Very Famous.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Lampard in to 10-1 this morning for next boss on 09:05 - Apr 13 with 2663 viewsitfcjoe

Out of the left field appointments, I think Frank could be a really good manager. But not sure it is the right time or place for him here!

The concern is how do the recent top ex-players motivate themselves when they are wealthy beyond measure, and also coining it in as a pundit. Lampard probably earns as much from his BT gig as he would here, if not more.

When it is someone like Gerrard at Liverpool, managing the U18s, you can understand it - it is at his club, he obviously lives an easy commute to the TG and there is a pathway to the job for him potentially. That just isn't the case with Lampard at Ipswich.

I do think internal promotions are a smart move and players who know the club well and can work through it - there isn't a good candidate in that regard currently here, and somone like Shefki may love the club but he doesn't know the club

Someone like Mogga coming in could help with this and work with likes of Nash, Hogg, Dyer, Lee etc and their coaching pathways

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Lampard in to 10-1 this morning for next boss on 09:23 - Apr 13 with 2571 viewstextbackup

Lampard in to 10-1 this morning for next boss on 09:05 - Apr 13 by itfcjoe

Out of the left field appointments, I think Frank could be a really good manager. But not sure it is the right time or place for him here!

The concern is how do the recent top ex-players motivate themselves when they are wealthy beyond measure, and also coining it in as a pundit. Lampard probably earns as much from his BT gig as he would here, if not more.

When it is someone like Gerrard at Liverpool, managing the U18s, you can understand it - it is at his club, he obviously lives an easy commute to the TG and there is a pathway to the job for him potentially. That just isn't the case with Lampard at Ipswich.

I do think internal promotions are a smart move and players who know the club well and can work through it - there isn't a good candidate in that regard currently here, and somone like Shefki may love the club but he doesn't know the club

Someone like Mogga coming in could help with this and work with likes of Nash, Hogg, Dyer, Lee etc and their coaching pathways

I don’t know why, but I’ve just got this idea in my head that Klug etc (and whoever the manager is) will all be sat in a room making these ground breaking decisions to really benifit the club long term, a different youth coach on the bench each week to learn his/her trade. Sticking the youth team players out as ball boys to get a feel of the match day at ITFC. All random little bits.

In reality kuqi gets the gig, and we are bottom after 15 games!

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

Lampard in to 10-1 this morning for next boss on 09:27 - Apr 13 with 2533 viewsPinewoodblue

Lampard in to 10-1 this morning for next boss on 09:23 - Apr 13 by textbackup

I don’t know why, but I’ve just got this idea in my head that Klug etc (and whoever the manager is) will all be sat in a room making these ground breaking decisions to really benifit the club long term, a different youth coach on the bench each week to learn his/her trade. Sticking the youth team players out as ball boys to get a feel of the match day at ITFC. All random little bits.

it wasn't Kuqi's fault he wasn 't appointed until after the transfer window closed in any case he was 4th , or 5th, choice.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2018 9:29]

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Lampard in to 10-1 this morning for next boss on 09:32 - Apr 13 with 2493 viewsTIB

A job within a thirty minute drive of The Sun Inn in Dedham...sounds like we could be Frank's perfect job.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Lampard in to 10-1 this morning for next boss on 09:37 - Apr 13 with 2457 viewsblueislander

It has been posted before, but I will repeat. This is a very narrow betting market , and there is virtually no volume, so any bet placed can move the price significantly.
Lampard in to 10-1 this morning for next boss on 09:37 - Apr 13 with 2453 viewsitfcpaul

Where are all these different odds?

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Lampard in to 10-1 this morning for next boss on 09:59 - Apr 13 with 2378 viewsitfcjoe

Lampard in to 10-1 this morning for next boss on 09:23 - Apr 13 by textbackup

We do have 2 scholars on first team duty every home game - they sit on the bench and then prepare changing room etc and see you them walking back just before half time and full time

I think it would be interesting to give Bryan Klug and Lee O'Neill a bit more say in the club with how they run the academy

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Lampard in to 10-1 this morning for next boss on 10:17 - Apr 13 with 2310 viewsJ2BLUE

Down to 10/1?!? Someone's had a fiver on. This is a dead cert then.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Lampard in to 10-1 this morning for next boss on 10:33 - Apr 13 with 2273 viewsBlueNomad

The Shef has more coaching / managerial experience and is widely discounted. What experience has Lampard of managing anything other than his bank account?
Lampard in to 10-1 this morning for next boss on 10:39 - Apr 13 with 2250 viewstextbackup

Lampard in to 10-1 this morning for next boss on 09:59 - Apr 13 by itfcjoe

We do have 2 scholars on first team duty every home game - they sit on the bench and then prepare changing room etc and see you them walking back just before half time and full time

I think it would be interesting to give Bryan Klug and Lee O'Neill a bit more say in the club with how they run the academy

I did not know that first part, good to hear

Klug clearly knows his sht, would be criminal not to have him in a role that brings the whole club together

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024