Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn 15:08 - Apr 12 with 13886 viewsryan5780

I feel like Waghorn is letting down the team and for that reason Sears should be in the starting eleven instead. The problem is that Sears doesn't get the service but if we had the right players he would score over 20+ goals next season
Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:09 - Apr 12 with 7270 viewsFixed_It

Sorry. Your application has been rejected.

Next!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:10 - Apr 12 with 7255 viewsbluehook

Troll
Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:10 - Apr 12 with 7251 viewsSpruceMoose

What went through your brain when you thought about posting this? If it was anything other than "This'll make me look like a chump" then you have failed in your objective.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:10 - Apr 12 with 7248 viewsnifty2000

I absolutely agree. Waghorn chases lost balls aimslessly, while sears is a constant threat due to his pace and direct playstyle.

Poll: Who is the real proper bloke?

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:10 - Apr 12 with 7239 viewsNthsuffolkblue

OK. I will bite (partly because I still hope there is a player in Sears that just needs to be played in the right position and right system).

How exactly has Waghorn been "letting down the team"? (Especially if you think Sears hasn't.)

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:11 - Apr 12 with 7228 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:10 - Apr 12 by bluehook

Troll

Bl**dy well hope he’s trolling anyway 😂😂😂

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:11 - Apr 12 with 7229 viewsSteve_M

When are the school holidays over?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:11 - Apr 12 with 7228 viewsPJH

Apart from Waghorn being our leading scorer, one of the hardest workers, best deadball kicker and creator of several chances then he probably is letting the team down.
Login to get fewer ads

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:11 - Apr 12 with 7216 viewsSpruceMoose

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:10 - Apr 12 by nifty2000

I absolutely agree. Waghorn chases lost balls aimslessly, while sears is a constant threat due to his pace and direct playstyle.

Interesting first post you've got there. Almost as if you were created just to agree with the OP...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:12 - Apr 12 with 7209 viewsryan5780

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:11 - Apr 12 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Bl**dy well hope he’s trolling anyway 😂😂😂

How?? Did you guys not see him in the play-off season?
Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:12 - Apr 12 with 7196 viewsryan5780

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:11 - Apr 12 by PJH

Apart from Waghorn being our leading scorer, one of the hardest workers, best deadball kicker and creator of several chances then he probably is letting the team down.

Sears doesn't get the game time that Waghorn does though
Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:14 - Apr 12 with 7181 viewsKieran_Knows

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:14 - Apr 12 with 7180 viewsnifty2000

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:11 - Apr 12 by SpruceMoose

Interesting first post you've got there. Almost as if you were created just to agree with the OP...

It’s fact. Sears should start every game you imbecile, what do you watch??

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:14 - Apr 12 with 7170 viewsSpruceMoose

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:12 - Apr 12 by ryan5780

Sears doesn't get the game time that Waghorn does though

He's appeared in 115 games. That's more than enough time for him to show us that's hes pony.

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:15 - Apr 12 with 7160 viewsDanTheMan

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:10 - Apr 12 by nifty2000

Coincidences everywhere today, another brand new account that just so happens to agree with a very controversial view point!

Even more incredibly your writing style is very similar to OP, the odds on this are incredible.

I'm going to go get a lottery ticket.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:15 - Apr 12 with 7157 viewsryan5780

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:14 - Apr 12 by SpruceMoose

He's appeared in 115 games. That's more than enough time for him to show us that's hes pony.

He doesn't get the support that he should be getting. Did you not watch Waghorn on Tuesday? He was terrible
Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:17 - Apr 12 with 7138 viewsSpruceMoose

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:14 - Apr 12 by nifty2000

Currently I'm watching some loser called Nifty2000 post nonsense on a message board. Why they are doing it? Who knows. My hypothesis is that they are severely disappointed with their life.

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:17 - Apr 12 with 7141 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:11 - Apr 12 by PJH

His dead balls have been woeful recently tho. Still love him tho

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:19 - Apr 12 with 7125 viewsBlueBadger

Blueas, you can piss off with both of these accounts.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:19 - Apr 12 with 7119 viewsSpruceMoose

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:15 - Apr 12 by ryan5780

He doesn't get the support that he should be getting. Did you not watch Waghorn on Tuesday? He was terrible

Doesn't matter what you think. Sears will be out of the door soon.

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:24 - Apr 12 with 7076 viewshomer_123

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:17 - Apr 12 by TRUE_BLUE123

His dead balls have been woeful recently tho. Still love him tho

What are the live ones like, any better?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:28 - Apr 12 with 7042 viewsnifty2000

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:17 - Apr 12 by SpruceMoose

Currently I'm watching some loser called Nifty2000 post nonsense on a message board. Why they are doing it? Who knows. My hypothesis is that they are severely disappointed with their life.

My hypothesis is that you have a setup worth millions just so you can reply to these posts instantly on multiple threads all day long, your life sounds like fun too.

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:28 - Apr 12 with 7042 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Took a bit of trying and had to insult another poster but finally got the down vote he was looking for.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:28 - Apr 12 with 7040 viewsJohnny_Boy

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:15 - Apr 12 by DanTheMan

Coincidences everywhere today, another brand new account that just so happens to agree with a very controversial view point!

Even more incredibly your writing style is very similar to OP, the odds on this are incredible.

I'm going to go get a lottery ticket.

You've got to realise, all those McCarthy Usernames need to be changed now.
Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:29 - Apr 12 with 7030 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:12 - Apr 12 by ryan5780

How?? Did you guys not see him in the play-off season?

Sure sure *ruffles hair* 🙂

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024