Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shameful plug, but my band has just released a new song/video. 23:30 - May 3 with 6019 viewsmonytowbray

We've got an album we're putting out soon if you are mad enough to want to hear more :)

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Shameful plug, but my band has just released a new song/video. on 23:37 - May 3 with 5599 viewsFootballpete

I like it, reminds me of watching skate videos in the mid nineties. Are you guys Ipswich based?

Poll: Which Top Gear presenter is the biggest dickhead?

Shameful plug, but my band has just released a new song/video. on 23:45 - May 3 with 5587 viewsmonytowbray

Shameful plug, but my band has just released a new song/video. on 23:37 - May 3 by Footballpete

I like it, reminds me of watching skate videos in the mid nineties. Are you guys Ipswich based?

Cheers man. Ipswich/Bury based yeah.

TWTD never forgets…

Shameful plug, but my band has just released a new song/video. on 23:48 - May 3 with 5573 viewsFootballpete

Shameful plug, but my band has just released a new song/video. on 23:45 - May 3 by monytowbray

Cheers man. Ipswich/Bury based yeah.

How old are you if you don't mind me asking? I played in bands around Ipswich in the early 2000s.

Shameful plug, but my band has just released a new song/video. on 23:56 - May 3 with 5567 viewsLord_Lucan

I know we aren't bosom buddies Callis but I think it's really really good.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Shameful plug, but my band has just released a new song/video. on 23:59 - May 3 with 5567 viewsmonytowbray

Shameful plug, but my band has just released a new song/video. on 23:56 - May 3 by Lord_Lucan

I know we aren't bosom buddies Callis but I think it's really really good.

Cheers man. And honestly I have no issues with you. You’re alright when we ain’t chatting food ;)

TWTD never forgets…

Shameful plug, but my band has just released a new song/video. on 00:01 - May 4 with 5558 viewsmonytowbray

Shameful plug, but my band has just released a new song/video. on 23:48 - May 3 by Footballpete

How old are you if you don't mind me asking? I played in bands around Ipswich in the early 2000s.

I’m 30. Our drummer used to be in Becky Jago and The Dawn Parade back in those days so you may remember them.

TWTD never forgets…

Shameful plug, but my band has just released a new song/video. on 00:04 - May 4 with 5552 viewsFootballpete

Shameful plug, but my band has just released a new song/video. on 00:01 - May 4 by monytowbray

I’m 30. Our drummer used to be in Becky Jago and The Dawn Parade back in those days so you may remember them.

I remember Dawn Parade, they were good. They were bury based if memory serves me right? I'm sure we did gigs with them a couple of times,most likely at the Drum & monkey, which was always my favourite place to play in Ipswich.

Shameful plug, but my band has just released a new song/video. on 00:05 - May 4 with 5550 viewsmonytowbray

Shameful plug, but my band has just released a new song/video. on 00:04 - May 4 by Footballpete

I remember Dawn Parade, they were good. They were bury based if memory serves me right? I'm sure we did gigs with them a couple of times,most likely at the Drum & monkey, which was always my favourite place to play in Ipswich.

Yeah Dave who was in it is our drummer.

What band were you in?

TWTD never forgets…

Login to get fewer ads

Shameful plug, but my band has just released a new song/video. on 00:08 - May 4 with 5546 viewsFootballpete

Shameful plug, but my band has just released a new song/video. on 00:05 - May 4 by monytowbray

Yeah Dave who was in it is our drummer.

What band were you in?

I was in a band called Life After Marvin, we were ok, had a couple of decent tunes. After I left they went on to be Future has beens if you remember them?

Shameful plug, but my band has just released a new song/video. on 00:38 - May 4 with 5527 viewsLord_Lucan

Shameful plug, but my band has just released a new song/video. on 00:08 - May 4 by Footballpete

I was in a band called Life After Marvin, we were ok, had a couple of decent tunes. After I left they went on to be Future has beens if you remember them?

Whatever happened to "Mod Cons"?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Shameful plug, but my band has just released a new song/video. on 00:49 - May 4 with 5514 viewsFootballpete

Shameful plug, but my band has just released a new song/video. on 00:38 - May 4 by Lord_Lucan

Whatever happened to "Mod Cons"?

I don't remember them (I may be whooshed, it's late).

Shameful plug, but my band has just released a new song/video. on 01:07 - May 4 with 5504 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

That’s actually pretty good
Shameful plug, but my band has just released a new song/video. on 01:09 - May 4 with 5502 viewsLord_Lucan

Shameful plug, but my band has just released a new song/video. on 00:49 - May 4 by Footballpete

I don't remember them (I may be whooshed, it's late).

Really?

Mod Cons were the pub band of the early to mid eighties. All they really did was covers but they could fill a usually empty pub.

Shameful plug, but my band has just released a new song/video. on 01:11 - May 4 with 5501 viewsFootballpete

Shameful plug, but my band has just released a new song/video. on 01:09 - May 4 by Lord_Lucan

Really?

Mod Cons were the pub band of the early to mid eighties. All they really did was covers but they could fill a usually empty pub.

The name rings a bell but the mid 80's was before my time.

Shameful plug, but my band has just released a new song/video. on 01:15 - May 4 with 5493 viewsLord_Lucan

Shameful plug, but my band has just released a new song/video. on 01:11 - May 4 by Footballpete

The name rings a bell but the mid 80's was before my time.

I'm not sure if the names listed are correct or even if you know them but this is all Google offers.

I think the lead singer might have gone on to The Gordon Bennett Band - but I could be wrong on that as well.

http://www.dhsnas.synology.me/sba/4images/categories.php?cat_id=548

Shameful plug, but my band has just released a new song/video. on 06:25 - May 4 with 5431 viewsSwailsey

Shameful plug, but my band has just released a new song/video. on 00:08 - May 4 by Footballpete

Man, I loved Life After Marvin!!

Great tune Callis - nice to see Jay is knocking about still.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Shameful plug, but my band has just released a new song/video. on 06:37 - May 4 with 5420 viewsbrogansnose

That sort of thing ain't my box of chocolates these days Cally but that is a bit good.

Recieve a Brogan seal of approval.
Shameful plug, but my band has just released a new song/video. on 07:24 - May 4 with 5369 viewsPlums

That’s woken me up this morning! Good work.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Shameful plug, but my band has just released a new song/video. on 08:14 - May 4 with 5312 viewsGeoffSentence

I am one of those mad enough to want to hear more. How and where will the album be available?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Shameful plug, but my band has just released a new song/video. on 08:19 - May 4 with 5310 viewsSWGF

Shameful plug, but my band has just released a new song/video. on 00:01 - May 4 by monytowbray

I'd have loved to have been in Becky Jago

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Shameful plug, but my band has just released a new song/video. on 08:25 - May 4 with 5302 viewsDubtractor

Shameful plug, but my band has just released a new song/video. on 08:19 - May 4 by SWGF

I'd have loved to have been in Becky Jago

Someone had to say it.

Decent that Callis, I prefer it to the other stuff I've heard of Cheap Heat, bit more to my tastes.

I would prob play it on my show - if it is available anywhere?
[Post edited 4 May 2018 8:32]

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Shameful plug, but my band has just released a new song/video. on 08:34 - May 4 with 5280 viewsclive_baker

Bit shouty for my tastes but fair play

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Shameful plug, but my band has just released a new song/video. on 08:54 - May 4 with 5267 viewsTIB

Like it dude

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Shameful plug, but my band has just released a new song/video. on 08:55 - May 4 with 5261 viewsSwansea_Blue

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Shameful plug, but my band has just released a new song/video. on 13:06 - May 4 with 5201 viewsmonytowbray

First one rings a bell, I was more BSE than Ipswich in my teens though.

TWTD never forgets…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024