Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone posted the Raheem Sterling piece on here yet? 10:13 - Jun 22 with 4267 viewsSteve_M

It's all over Twitter this morning but can't see it here. It's very good:

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/en-us/articles/raheem-sterling-england-it-was-

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Anyone posted the Raheem Sterling piece on here yet? on 10:19 - Jun 22 with 4217 viewsBrianTablet

Didn't Max Clifford die?

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Anyone posted the Raheem Sterling piece on here yet? on 10:28 - Jun 22 with 4183 viewsSwansea_Blue

Thanks for posting. I certainly don't worry about the gossip in the tabloids - I had no idea he was into 'bling' and I didn't even realise he was Jamaican.

I can't believe he's being written off by media and fans alike after the season he's just had.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Anyone posted the Raheem Sterling piece on here yet? on 10:37 - Jun 22 with 4150 viewsJ2BLUE

Great stuff thanks. He’s really grown on me over the last season. Seems to be a decent bloke and that pretty much confirms it.

I hope the media don’t start on Rashford now.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2018 10:37]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anyone posted the Raheem Sterling piece on here yet? on 10:52 - Jun 22 with 4094 viewsconnorscontract

Wow. A brilliant piece. Thanks for posting it, Steve.
Anyone posted the Raheem Sterling piece on here yet? on 11:02 - Jun 22 with 4055 viewsfarkenhell

A really uplifting article. Imagine playing football as a kid with Wembley as your backdrop!

My only issue with him is on the pitch - too often he does something that gets you off your seat, then spoils it by making the wrong decision (trying to take on one more when a teammate is in a better position, choosing the wrong pass etc). If he could improve his decision making, then he really would be top notch.

He shouldn't be a scapegoat though.
Anyone posted the Raheem Sterling piece on here yet? on 11:06 - Jun 22 with 4037 viewsrickw

A good article - I think it's a positive thing that some England players are writing these, it helps fans get to know the real players and not just the perception the tabloids want us to have.

He comes across really well, but I still think I'd give Rashford a go against Panama instead of him!!
[Post edited 22 Jun 2018 11:07]

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

Anyone posted the Raheem Sterling piece on here yet? on 11:24 - Jun 22 with 3964 viewsSuperfrans

Thanks for sharing. What a fabulous piece.

Either he has a very very good ghost writer or he's a very bright boy.

Really fascinating story, really well told. I've never really paid much attention to him, but felt he was pretty hard done by, by the media. But I have a new found respect for him after that. Great article.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Anyone posted the Raheem Sterling piece on here yet? on 11:30 - Jun 22 with 3944 viewsjpr_23

It is excellent. Thanks for sharing. The Romalu Lukaku one is also excellent.

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/en-us/articles/romelu-lukaku-ive-got-some-thin

Totally changed my opinion of him.

Blog: Why We Need a New Five-Year Plan

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone posted the Raheem Sterling piece on here yet? on 11:32 - Jun 22 with 3937 viewsclive_baker

The British media are a disgrace.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Anyone posted the Raheem Sterling piece on here yet? on 11:39 - Jun 22 with 3911 viewsLord_Lucan

Great article - although I'm not sure he did his research on Liverpool very well.

"I love all my friends from my neighborhood. They’re still my best friends in the world. But at that time, there was a lot of crime and stabbings going on, and I felt like Liverpool was a chance for me to go away and just focus on football"

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Anyone posted the Raheem Sterling piece on here yet? on 11:40 - Jun 22 with 3906 viewsButterbing

Good read, thanks for sharing. I don't read tabloid BS about players as it's pretty negative so knew nothing about him.He comes across well in this interview.

I think he just needs a goal for England. I hope he starts against Panama and gets his goal, he's undoubtedly talented but looks low on confidence for England.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024